Eternal Anglo

Will Lizzie use the same method two times in a row?

Attached: IMG-20180521-WA0001.jpg (960x960, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/majority-of-uk-women-dont-bath-or-shower-10065854.html
youtu.be/Tu10rtSY1fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>two times
lady di must be one, who was the other?

are you dense?

Muh 100+ I.Q

perhaps a truck of peace?

He's Mexican

mexican intellectuals

Back to the sacrifice table indio

this would work perfectly in the news. everyone would believe it!

He's a future US doctor.

Divorced in 5 years, max.

Let's hope she starts fucking a sandnigger and takes a trip to France.

Don't want her blood soiling my country, send her back to America.

Mexicans are fucking stupid, confirmed.

Attached: stupid-mexican.jpg (320x230, 26K)

wait wait....is this actually a prevailing theory about that bitch Princess Di?

Dude, everyone knows the royal family did her in.

my god, I knew it was conspiratorial, but I thought it was Di's sorta sketchy connections. where have I been all these years, it's so much more interesting.

wasn't elizabeth vocal against the idea of marrying Markle at the onset?

Correct.

Not when there are so many options

Attached: 33073608_10155269852432676_2226608567773822976_n.jpg (640x571, 57K)

Somehow it felt wrong to do this.

Attached: First_Official_Picture_of_Harry_And_Meghan_Wedding.jpg (1200x900, 301K)

Apparently the Queen did not appreciate the fact some Arab impregnated her.

Why are there shitskin flower girls?

That black eye.

honestly I watched one minute of Meghan Markle telling some contrived tale about how she was a feminist since birth---and I literally could see it all.

vapid, fake whore. nothing worse than a hammy performance with choreographed emotional moments. seriously pathological. just wants to be a british kardashian.

harry is a dumbass rebel-against-mummy who feels guilty for wearing a nazi uniform, and is hoping to win back support from the minority population as well as make it into the history books as the first british royal to wed a quadroon.

ah yes, what an achievement.....truly a great and courageous prince.

the balding guy on the right is no so happy
he looks like he felt the smell

Attached: large_1.jpg (650x433, 45K)

I'm not convinced Harry was fully willing.

Attached: 1526758968907.png (463x444, 248K)

she deserved it though

>wasn't elizabeth vocal against the idea of marrying Markle at the onset?

To be honest, I think the queen is right.

I liked her in suits, and found her to be a very cute woman.
However, since the royal relationship started her own family does not vouch for her at all.
Her siblings have even warned the prince not the marry her, for his own sake.

Now, who on earth wouldn't want their family to enter royalty?
Someone particularly spiteful, or someone particularly protective.

The woman is an actor, made a living of lies.
For these reasons, I would be sceptical to trust her. I'm not surprised if the queen has come to similar conclusions.

Attached: Soon.jpg (636x615, 39K)

Mexicans confirmed gringos.

Send her back here, we need to function as the negroid containment zone, it's the only way

His optimism: gone

Attached: pls_kill_me.png (108x104, 28K)

Is it not soiled enough?

my god she must be miserable now. wonder how they pitched this new one to her?

legit though, I have a feeling that even this photo is almost a calculated effort, or at least a useful accident. wasn't she initially against the idea of the marriage, too?

imho, this could also be a way to placate the conservative white british folk----they'll think, "Yeah well harry's a dumbass and traitor, but at least Elizabeth still has our backs!"

>mfw harry appeases the minorities (even though she's a fucking white woman, lesbehonest) and Elizabeth appeases the whites

Attached: MACH.jpg (1365x1060, 102K)

So fucking funny man. Racism is epic for the win!

desu her family do seem a little fucked up, but like, apple doesn't fall far from the tree and all that...

>Now, who on earth wouldn't want their family to enter royalty? Someone particularly spiteful, or someone particularly protective.

i think you're almost exactly right, but it seems dubious that the concern for the royal family is 100% authentic and not just an appeal to our sense of familial virtue so as to rationalize her spite, however earned or unearned it may be

lol we got us a live newfag boys

must be nieces or something, right?

>when your country's women are so ugly that you resort to marrying a biracial american

Attached: euretards.jpg (730x449, 145K)

do all british women look like the spawn of aleister crowley?

Attached: the crowley stare.jpg (300x180, 8K)

Inbreeding.

Funny thing is in a open politics channel I chat in our resident brit bitch claims americans are the inbreds, which is, the opposite of being a mutt if you think about it.

Attached: brits.jpg (560x603, 53K)

They're clones.

cant stop laughing lmao fucking shitskins man

Attached: 1526408068996.jpg (630x630, 47K)

no mas, por respeto

Is that the other main prince guy?

Ya I don't understand it either. Some Brit dudes look weird but some are pretty handsome and their accent scores them tons of pussy yet British women are almost all ugly and fat and most of them don't even wash.
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/majority-of-uk-women-dont-bath-or-shower-10065854.html
>Asked whether they washed in the morning, only a fifth of women said they took a shower or bath every day, with over 30 percent revealing they did not wash for three days at time.
Only 1/5 of British women took a shower today. What the FUCK?? I guess maybe the climate is colder up there? So ya I'm not even sure it's genetics the women there just don't care about their looks and how they're a disgrace to their nation see look I used the 3 there's correctly. British women need a good slapping.

Attached: Britishtoptierdime.png (587x585, 316K)

She might in the interval between diddling different kids

Are you a wizard?

Attached: 6cebeace6968e0b06b45eafee23435e1b2e623c99f45225d79edb4b9d154c9d4.jpg (1280x706, 210K)

he'll be king once his dad dies after like 10 years in power since he's already old as fuck
I think they let harry have the black wife since unless prince william and his entire family die in a (((car crash))) he won't be king, just in case the pendulum swings back too far right on race issues

Attached: howipictureyou.jpg (460x347, 31K)

Well he isn't even related to the "Royal" family so it would make sense to use him as a sacrifice for the New Europe.

IRA bomb like with mountbatton?

Imbecile

You, are an imbicile.

Ya I see a very unfortunate plane or helicopter crash in his and his kids future. There's no point getting a negress that close to the throne and then not fully BLACKING the succession. Their kids will have darker skin color then her and not a twinge of red and nobody will question it I've seen it IRL.

Boys boys boys you have an 89% chance of enjoying it if you just kiss and make up.

Attached: britihboys89%kissotherboys.png (657x813, 308K)

Project moar goblin.

this was a very strange post.

>el goblin

the queen should change to elective gavelkind and pick the mutt as new queen.

Attached: 1353917741702.jpg (1391x1220, 206K)

Oh wow we've got some fire here I must be dealing with some Based Saracens!

Attached: britishgirlgetsrapedgoesforhelpgetsrapedgoesforhelpgetsrapedagainnotatypo.png (1293x914, 251K)

Not going to happen. If Liz didn't want this marriage, it would not have happened. The Windsors have knowingly and purposefully blacked themselves, it's all part of the process of wiping out their native population.

>The Windsors
>The Hanoverian Usurpers
FTFY

autistic milkers.

Oh, sweetie. This is going to get a hell of a lot worse than just "racism." Just make sure you're on the right side, if you're White.

Attached: 1520980591428.gif (220x242, 2.78M)

Idk. He seems to have mommy issues and she seems to fill that role.

Must be Baldrick's family.

Attached: IMG_6829.jpg (480x360, 34K)

We'll get some Muslim to wipe her out, then we can invite Iran. But what about those poor Iranian refugees? We'll send them to Europe.

Attached: 1526146213442.jpg (285x372, 52K)

Nice troll. The text implies it didn't happen yet, so using 'was' makes no sense at all.

What? Are you going to (say that you will) hang me? I'm not intimidated by impotent edge.

She hated her long before that.

Why go with something else when the first one was so successful.

because shitskin bride

why are mexicans so autistic

Just before they were launching an inter-generational war with muh terrorists. Wouldn't have played well to the public to have had Diana converted with sprogs running around at the same time

No. Hanging is time-consuming and inefficient, and of course this is not feasible at this moment in time, so it's still safe right now in White countries. Also, I wasn't trying to intimidate you as I assumed you were White. Now that I know you're not, just know that I would never threaten someone. Either it causes undesired friction, or it helps them anticipate your attack. Not useful either way.

Attached: 1507226650991.jpg (924x1024, 175K)

I'm white (lower case) as the driven snow, my friend. But one doesn't have to be a dumb racist even so.

Wh*toid pig u smell like wet dog sm h

Miscegenation is sexual gentrification

Guess I better eat healthy so he never kills me at the hospital

I am skeptical that you are, "my friend." Also, if you think racism is "dumb," you are childishly naive. It would mean lacking even the most elementary grasp on what this world is and how it works.

Whether you pour sewage into wine or wine into sewage, the result is the same: sewage.

This will be the final nail in the coffin for the Royal family now: they have betrayed their traditional, right-wing supporters by importing this feminist, egalitarian nigger with a title and I know for one thing that the British seethed when Obama came over to lecture us - now we have some hollywood liberal lecturing us about "egalitarianism" whilst having the title of a Duchess.

Will not bow down to her or her nigglet mongrel filth - you will see in the next decade or so a huge growth in right-wing republicanism in the UK.

She's going old school.

Attached: gettheguillotine.png (399x948, 554K)

Or sexual white flight

Attached: 1521066131614.gif (512x384, 496K)

>even though she's a fucking white woman, lesbehonest
LA CREATURA INFERNAL DEL ABISMO UNIVERSAL

With that meme flag I have a feeling you're (((white))) for sure

Attached: 1526630413666.jpg (500x782, 60K)

>>mfw harry appeases the minorities (even though she's a fucking white woman, lesbehonest)
Quality muttpost

Attached: 1526617206970.png (511x520, 161K)

Anyone has the the image of the queen sending the journos to crash and burn the car?

How far gone does one have to be to react with disbelief to the idea that someone who is white isn't a racist? Like, just go outside and you'll see hundreds of us. You're the weirdos being all angry and prejudiced, you know.

>el ogro horrible de las basedas americanas
>el mullattoe terrible
>el terror de los blancos
>la mutacion de las americanos

Attached: el soya de las americas.jpg (394x350, 37K)

>hollywood c-list actress is a vapid whore

more at 11 lads

Hehehe

Fuck there are some morons around here.
Harry has no royal bloodline in him, his whore mother had an affair.
He will never be king, nothing of value was lost.

The Royal family has just had played a smart marketting card for themselves.

I would watch the shit out of a royal divorce, hope it happens.

Jeri curl poisoning this time
youtu.be/Tu10rtSY1fw

Attached: Japanese-Girl-153.jpg (1000x1500, 205K)

Attached: images.jpg (446x330, 28K)

Attached: unnamed.jpg (498x295, 40K)

Please someone screencap this, we can't lose this to the void of the internet.

Attached: 1516304500741.jpg (398x399, 35K)

This post got me hard. I fucking hope you are correct.