Hey anons...

Hey anons, I thought Dave was woke to the Illuminati and would never sacrifice his own children to Moloch but I just came across this photorgaph. What does it mean?

Attached: podesta chappelle.png (612x526, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WXKC-UpIqs
youtube.com/watch?v=LLWlBgj0uOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That picture looks a little old. When was it taken?

Was taken back in 2006, this was before he got woke dude.

Chappelle is woke on the JQ.

nice digits
he's been reprogrammed
say goodbye to the old Chappelle and say hello to Dave 2.0

>What does it mean?

It means that they were clearly at an event somewhere and Podesta wanted his photo taken with the famous Dave Chappelle. I would imagine that Dave was invited to many high-class events after his fame hit and even attended some of them. >he's been reprogrammed
>say goodbye to the old Chappelle and say hello to Dave 2.0

Conspiracy says that Oprah Winfrey got to him and they killed the original Dave and replaced him with a a clone that is apparently known as a Robotoids.

youtube.com/watch?v=3WXKC-UpIqs

Not saying I believe it. But it is interesting anyway.

Weed, not even ONCE

Attached: 4.jpg (1180x600, 244K)

This. That's before he went to Africa, then moved back to Ohio and bought a farm, and spent all his money and got broke again, and had to start doing REALLY SHITTY stand ups on Netflix for $$. Funny Dave Chappelle is gone. Now all we're left with is some less-funny "sage-like" Chappelle that nobody wants to listen to.

el oh el.

Attached: a85c3ba6104c85b09fde158a8fd4991850302c06_full.jpg (184x184, 10K)

rip chester

where did that hollywood insider larper go?

Checked.
Also: Dave Chapelle is the white people friendly version of Paul Mooney.

Attached: 1511985534266.gif (480x218, 872K)

You know, having your picture taken with someone doesn't necessarily make you affiliated with the person.

He's morphed into a typical sjw. His new standups are shit

Side question
Isnt Chester podestas forgetten bastard?

Those aren't the same people idiot

My suspicion is with the ears. Looks like plastic surgery pulled them forward and outward from the head.
Cloning? fuck why the hell not, we got satanic baby eaters running the world so anything is possible

Dave made a sketch about black guys cucking a white guy in like 2001. Why would you think he was 'woke'?

It means OP is a retarded faggot

Nice digits,
Dave was a genius, his sketches were amazing, seem them hunnid of times, literally made fun of everyone, wouldnt pass today

he used to play into a lot of stereotypes though, usually used them to turn the whole thing on it's head and kind of mock black culture. have you seen how he eviscerates people like P. Diddy and Lil Jon, R Kelly etc? He ruined Lil Jon's fucking career making fun of him so hard

It means: "I'M RICH BITCH"
ain't that a motherfucker

Jfc rich people can literally get away with anything!
Monsieur Chappelle is CLEARLY smoking that cigarette INDOORS! Does anybody tell him not to do that? Does anybody dissuade him? NO THEY TAKE HIS FUCKING PICTURE AND ACT AS THOUGH THIS IS OKAY!!
If he could get away with that, just IMAGINE what else he could do!

Attached: 1526830820013.jpg (896x921, 59K)

This guy is still untouchable. He put the bar so high, no one has been able to jump over it.

Dave wasn't woke. He was smart with his humor. Patrice was woke. Giraldo was woke. Norm Macdonald is woke. Bill Burr was woke but now he is a fucking cuck.

Because they got to him/always had him.

Anons thers something you must understand. There is no one in public office, (or media, or any other corporate platform that garners fame,) who hasn't been fucked up the ass during childhood. No one. Not even the bosses or the bosses bosses.

Attached: Osiris.png (615x721, 539K)

Attached: Illuminati card 1.png (334x486, 103K)

Attached: occult science..jpg (1374x1374, 806K)

Attached: 911 ritual.jpg (1897x746, 355K)

He throws up a the Satan horns are the end of his specials.
He is a cuck and probably like most entertainmenters or comics, a closet faggot. His mom probably influenced him some way or when we got to big on his own he sold out.

Attached: 1526710391692.png (338x600, 276K)

Attached: Seal of Saturn.jpg (1381x455, 94K)

Attached: Tier List.jpg (1029x6000, 1019K)

It means
I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY BACK, DAVE CHAPPELLE!!!!!

>:O

Agreed.

I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY BACK DAVE!!!!!$$!!!!!

Best guess for this image: john podesta daughter

Attached: 1457960963116.jpg (480x330, 33K)

How... is that woman not in jail?

Dave is my favourite black man, he really is woke.
youtube.com/watch?v=LLWlBgj0uOc

Attached: chapelletriangle2.jpg (1574x882, 409K)

TWO SCOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPSSSSSS

BLUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: 1526590260842.jpg (320x180, 10K)

>thought Dave was woke
yea until he realized he needed more shekels

Jesus that's a really bad shop.

Attached: 1522971336487.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

they never were, bill burr defaults to "jk i was only pretending to be retarded... i mean conservative" anytime he catches himself saying something non jewish approved, dave "david" becky probably keeps the chumps like him and louis ck, amy poehler and that shitstain aziz ansari on a short tight leash, dont be dumb user these are all approved comedy sketches, anything too hardline non liberal is literally nazi propaganda and hate speech

(((They))) put a leash on all their dogs. Some of them get away, if only for a little while. E.g. Kanye is not longer friends with Jay-Z. Jay-Z has donated large sums of money to spirit cooker Abramovich.

Attached: 1519042227725.jpg (473x3218, 399K)

This, Dave was replaced by a clone/actor

Most likely scenario: they threatened his family. It's more useful/fun if he's left intact and forced into things.
Isn't it interesting that his friend Charlie Murphy got cancer-ed shortly before Dave agreed to do his Netflix specials? I wonder if someone helps him write his more "woke" material.

Watch his Bird Revelation stand up on Netflix. Skip to the end and listen to his metaphor for what happened to him to cause him to step away. He uses the story of the pimp Iceberg Slim and it is super fucking suggestive of some dark shit happening to Dave. It's like some straight deep state hollywood shit. Worth a watch.