Does Jow Forums hate women because they can't attain them?

Does Jow Forums hate women because they can't attain them?

Attached: 1487213433920.webm (640x800, 566K)

Source?

Do they fugg?

>tfw the brown one is far hotter than the white one
Also sauce please

what if there are none I want to attain?

what do you think?

Attached: 1486085824091.webm (1280x718, 1.99M)

Sauce plz

Yes user, the board that guides its life by the fourteen words hates women.

Attached: 1487778386185.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

>does pol hate x because of y?
not politics, not news, all fields, reported.

>Hating holes because some holes reject you

That seductive wink at the end though

Attached: HFARBGI6TDE3RJI4FVHVOBK36U.jpg (1400x859, 74K)

Yes ;_; but I love them

What if every time I use my wealth and status to fuck some girl who thinks I can uplift her social standing I am more disgusted by their priorities?

MONSTERKILL!
>You have unlocked new skins!

Attached: 1521692140845.jpg (640x434, 103K)

Attached: 1525904442466.jpg (451x633, 58K)

I personally hate woman for the lack of redeeming qualities in their personalities, and i realize that's not all woman, just like 70 to 80% of them . that's still 3 out of 10 woman are decent human beings, not bad.
And don't get me wrong, men aren't great either, but the chances that you will find a guy that isn't complete asshole to you is higher than finding nonasshole woman.

I detest most people though.

People who can't attain women idolize and worship them.
To dislike women you need prolonged contact .

Known facts baiter desu.

Ditto

I don't hate women because I really don't think much about them desu. They can go ahead and do their thing, it's their right, it doesn't concern me.

Attached: 1515565495374.png (429x500, 56K)

>People who can't attain women idolize and worship them.
Those are beta white knights though. Those are not people that you find in this god-forsaken place

Yet men are the ones that commit more crimes than women. Men are more violent than women.

I hate all people I don't know by default.

I can attain women, just not the ones I want.

Feels bad man

You would start to hate them if you had to work with them. It's nice being neet sometimes. But then again, i need money for my vidya.

Well, men have to provide for themselves. They often turn to crime out of necessity. The equivalent for women would be prostitution.

No, I hate women because they'd rather fuck around until 40 instead of wanting to nurture a family.

google it

Attached: zyklon Betty.webm (1280x718, 3M)

Men are better at everything, including committing crime.

Me on the right

Attached: 4L_suFrJ0ys.webm (800x332, 2.97M)

No, we hate women because they are always acting out in childish manners.
>Good boyfriend?
Cheat on him.
>Things going good at the office?
Start rumors about other co-workers.
>See a girl prettier than you?
Call her a slut.
>See a guy you don't like?
Call him a faggot.

And such is the madness of the female reptilian brain that won't calm down until she's licking muddy water out of the imprint of some nazi's boot print. Because when things go well, they're not happy.

Even in Poland? I thought feminism was only an American thing.

Its from the tv show Riverdale.

That spic is suppose to be Veronica Lodge

Riverdale, they got a even hooter redhead
>Madelaine Petsch

Attached: Madelaine Petsch .png (400x595, 493K)

>be a roastie
>can't call them whores
>hehe user, let us have a relationship, let us marry
>but anona, you are 35 and your pussy is all loose from fucking every guy with a bike you met, not to mention your face being warned out by drugs and alcohol
>why do you hate women, user?

Attached: 1526005208147.jpg (250x238, 8K)

>I thought feminism was only an American thing.
lmao this nigga got brain cancer

Attached: 1526647605460.jpg (592x841, 60K)

This but semi-ironically.

WHET IS DES?

Attached: 1526767006292.jpg (408x408, 26K)

>Good girlfriend?
cheat on her

>Things going good at the office?
get into conflicts with other men because of ego

>See a guy better looking than you?
Call him gay

>See a girl you don't like?
Call her a slut

Attached: WatchfulGloriousCuscus.webm (680x930, 2.04M)

Still learning the ways of the world.

Attached: 1523035044189.jpg (400x400, 26K)

That's true, if you take 1 random woman and 1 random man from the population and when asked "which one of them is more aggressive?", you guess the man is, you will be right in 60% of cases. So the distribution of aggressiveness is shifted 10 % to the right on the graf for the men population. The biggest difference is at the edges of distribution. The most aggressive people in the society will be all men, and the most nonaggressive people will be women. That doesn't change the fact that the diagrams overlap with 90% of accuracy for men and women, there is plenty of aggressive schizo females, you are just not hearing about them because they are overshadowed by their male counterparts.

There are dumbass 10 year old boys & girls to grandmas & grandpas on Jow Forums and everything I'm between.

I don't hate women and I'm married to one. I hate feminists, whores, skanks: degenerate retards and the many forms they take.

Oh yeah, when I contract at an office, they're usually hell to deal with. So I try to avoid having to deal with them as much as possible. There are some places I stopped trying to get the work because there was just no way. Too many women. It's crazy when you deal with guys, you can usually focus on getting the job done as fast and cheaply as possible and it goes smoothly. With women, it's like high school all over again. It's mostly because I'm not attractive though. I don't hate them for this, I just think that most of them do not belong there.

There is only one reason Keanu took this role, and we all know what it is

Feminism has nothing to do with females being terrible human beings, feminism it's just excuse that makes them act like garbage and feel good about it.

The difference I described 80% of women whereas you are describing maybe 40% of men, and that's being generous.
Sorry, but most men are beta nice guy queers.

Not really that makes me hump the wall tough.