Deport Thot / Canadian Immigration

LOOK AT THIS DOOD

Attached: 1496420565292.png (690x1000, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DeFranco/comments/8kve75/alinity_reported_to_canadian_immigration_for/
youtube.com/watch?v=8b9Iiv0b970
youtube.com/watch?v=kCS5V7Pmw7I
canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/report-fraud.html
thestarphoenix.com/news/local-news/video-games-literally-saved-my-life-says-saskatoon-internet-personality
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cuck

where's the rest of the story ?
did anyone finally reported her or what ?

We did it Reddit

LOCK HER UP

>we are still friend
What a fucking cuck

Nah I don't think she'll get deported now if what thus guy says is true. Apparently people have reported her though. They can still charge her because ultimately it's not up to him it's up to immigration to decide if her intent was to use him, he obviously doesn't think so but he's a beta

But he was forced to pay for her for two years, and he didn't even know where she went. Well she admittedly went to Saskatoon and started med school, so this beta was forced to pay for her schooling for two years I guess. It doesn't get any more cucked than that.

Attached: 1515977260018.png (697x137, 26K)

this reads like what a HUMAN TRAFFICKER would say desu

definitely guilty

That moment when all of this happened after I posted a thread here.
I got banned for 10 days at my home IP.
Worth it lads. Totally worth it.

stop posting this shit here because your faggot hero pewdiepie is asshurt over that girl

being only married a year though she could have easily manipulated this guy to secure her permanent residency, stayed with him for a year, then stirred shit up so he would divorce her. Their stories don't seem to completely match either
>He divorced me because of something he did
>Oh it just didn't work out because marriages often don't work out

We're trying to get illegals kicked out of the country, you take issue with that? Fuck off

worst part is the dumb fuck is still defending her, he most probably paid for her boob job before she became a whore on twitch.. sad story

There is really no hope for this world

reddit.com/r/DeFranco/comments/8kve75/alinity_reported_to_canadian_immigration_for/

Married in 2008. Divorced in 2011. That's 3 years or at least 2.

no he said they only stayed together a year, then she moved away for two years while he was forced to financially support her. So they didn't actually divorce but they separated, then once he didn't have to pay for her anymore they finalized the divorce

if anything that shows she used him for betabux rather than staying with him for 3 years trying to work it out

noice, even redditfags are getting redpilled

Attached: 86479749674.jpg (1080x793, 115K)

it is not even her lmfao

She admits it here:
youtube.com/watch?v=8b9Iiv0b970

wew this one is pretty shaming.. what a fucking cunt

Hey bros, wanna know something interesting?

Natalian Mogollon got her Canadian VISA Illegally. As she clearly says she got her visa by marrying a canadian guy just to divorce right after.

youtube.com/watch?v=kCS5V7Pmw7I [Open]
It would be pity if the Canadian Immigration Department were to know about it right?

Report her green-card marriage here canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/report-fraud.html

Article with more details about the Fraud thestarphoenix.com/news/local-news/video-games-literally-saved-my-life-says-saskatoon-internet-personality

"In the end, it was a boyfriend she met online who convinced her to come to Canada, but when they separated before finalizing the move in 2010, she came to Saskatoon instead of Toronto."

He signed for her visa before even meeting her. Textbook Fraud.

This was a fake marriage user, people in the JEWSA and Cucknada offer to marry illegal immigrants in exchange of money so they can get citizenship. This is literally nothing new