Why don't conservatives care that American children are being mass murdered almost weekly...

Why don't conservatives care that American children are being mass murdered almost weekly? You fags will make endless threads about England getting BLACKED, but give zero shits when young white countrymen are being senselessly murdered? Do you really hate America and her people this much?

Attached: 92309840527360_o.jpg (1050x1588, 113K)

Public school kids deserve death, so I have no issue

>t. Went to a private school my whole life

We care, we just don't need attention for caring. Instead of shouting and doing nothing, we raise our kids differently and talk to them.

Who does #2 work for?
Aaaaand sage
*squirt*

Because they aren't. Go shill somewhere else faggot.

How is that relevant? Your kid would be murdered by some other kid who wasnt raised by you.

That nigger has a gross ass nigger body.

Sage.

Because the only solution I hear is to take away guns, so I'm done with the conversation. You're not going to take away guns, and even if we outlawed the sale, manufacture OR ownership of huns tomorrow, we will have a war.

The problem is our sick western culture, and no one wants to talk about that, much less fix it.

Our fathers, grandfathers and great grandfathers didn't do this shit so the problem is not guns. It's our diseased culture.

>Your kid would be murdered by some other kid who wasnt raised by you.
Unlikely

>How is that relevant?
How is it not? Creating a better environment by actually changing stuff you have influence over is the only way to improve the current state the western world is in right now.
Fix yourself, fix your family and then start worrying about external factors.

Why dont democrats care about american children abducted by chid trafficking rings?
Clinton, Podesta, Biden, Pizzagate.

Attached: 1526672623949.png (1515x1467, 2.78M)

It's disgusting that our children are being driven to murder each other by the government indoctrination camps we're forced to send them to.

Enough thoughts and prayers. Time for action. Close all public schools ASAP or be complicit in the murder of children.

Population control

>Why don't conservatives care that American children are being mass murdered almost weekly?
Because we’re too busy dealing with faggots, spics, kikes, and niggers. Fuck get your priorities straight.

Why don't liberals care about the opiate overdoses that occur daily? They kill many times the amount of people who die to gun violence yet nary a peep is heard.

School shootings are America choking to death on its own poisoned culture. I see no end of threads about that.

I too raise my children to be immune to bullets.

We live in a society

>the royal wedding doesn't happen ever week

It does though. I remember this shit happening before.

They do, that's why they're against abortion.

Why don't liberals? After all, they run the cities, right?

Only rural retards voted for Trump?

Sound familiar?

We do care. It's your proposed "solutions" that we reject. We've always had a gun culture. It's all the defective children that are new. I blame government schools and permissive parenting.

I'm amazed that you managed to make it to 18 years of age and post on Jow Forums without anyone telling you that the world is unfair and unpredictable.

It doesn't affect me. I have guns, too, so if I'm attacked by a shooter I'll be fine.

None of this affects me. I don't care, not even a little.

Exactly

Kek

Like 3 years ago.

this is america is the new dats racyst

>Muh children
Why would care about worthless pieces of shits that I never met before?

Maybe if the teachers, students, and the parents weren't so blinded and retarded about the shooter none of this wouldn't have happen. I would side with the victims if they have a solution other than having "Sensible gun control."

This truism bullshit needs to stop. Why should anyone try to change anything at all ever if "the world ain't fair"
>Fellow tribals, our lifestyle leaves us with little time outside of maintaining our own existence. I propose we plant lots of plants instead of a few, so that we may have a truly stable and sedentary supply of food, this way we may dedicate our time to other things
>WOw you little snowflake the world aint fair sometimes a tiger just eats you why bother learning how to make a better spear lmao

>Why don't democrats care about uong blacks killing themselves in the streets over drug trafficking turf in their progressive cities? Isn't past time that they do something to stop the violence? Ban illegal drug trafficking now.

Attached: 1515261991633.png (474x299, 174K)

You may be retarded.

Check that. You should wear a helmet at all times.

Liberals smoke the opium.

I should use these words as a sticker to hand out to all "conservatives" and religious people and trumptards

Ain't no white kids in public schools, my nig.

Greek boy (not white) shot some spics, jews, and fags.
The only possible "whites" were the teachers (just subs) that are most likely dems that are part of the commie leaning teachers' union.
The two boys with "white" last names were most likely fags...they were in art class.
The Garcia boy that held the door...fucking wetback. The Fisher girl...jew name with a spic Mom.

I mean, this happened in Texas. Only steers and queers come from Texas. Fucking public schools are for shit-tier people and I don't give a fug what happens to them.
They really should all die, actually. Nothing but trash.

Oh my how clever you must be.

Attached: cosby.gif (500x376, 438K)

Amen.

Nothing of value list. Public school is prison for poor kids. They're aren't going to make it in life...why let it drag on?

>Conservatives smoke the opium.
Fixed.

My kids go to private schools.

If I was a shitty parent and couldn't afford the $25K each year per kid, then I'd home school them.

Public schools are detention centers to keep poor kids off the streets.
Don't believe me?
Same builders for public schools also build prisons. Look it up.

There are hundreds of millions of humanoids in this country. I don't care about a handful of degenerates being sent to government schools dying.

>If I was a shitty parent and couldn't afford the $25K each year per kid, then I'd home school them

Then you don't deserve to have kids then? Homeschool is much worse than Public Schools.

What were you saying during the 162 school shootings of the Obama Admin.? Were you this vociferous about the subject?
To paraphrase another user:
> our children are a renewable resource, our rights are not.
Guns aren't the problem anyway.

Because its at a state now where you can't even tell a nigger to stop loitering around your shop without the worlds media doxxing you.
My 2 boys go to private school and they know not to relax around blacks of any type. I take the oldest to boxing and he loves the circuit training.

Who gives a fuck people die every second on this planet and I have better shit to do than to feel bad for the dead

>"y'all"
When I read that word, I know it was a really stupid people writing the tweet and I don't even bother reading it further, sorry

I sure as hell was. Obama tried multiple times to introduce legislation but the Republicans wouldn't have it. They don't care.

No shirt, no shoes, no service

Oh but conservatives DO hate white Americans. Their actions attest to that.

What solutions exactly have been rejected?

Attached: 13245.jpg (1141x1645, 584K)

So you originated from rich cum and then went to private schools and STILL you socialize over the internet in /pol?
Gee, if you fail that hard in life, your genetic makeup must be a tragedy.

Edgy

That's even worse, I thought it was like 9.

>Because its at a state now where you can't even tell a nigger to stop loitering around your shop without the worlds media doxxing you.

It's worse than that. The city's police chief can issue a public fucking statement saying that there was no racism involved and that the niggers in question were loitering, and people will still freak out about it.

Convince to me to care about a dead sandnigger and a dead roastie.

Too true. At least half of the people I went to school with could do the world a favor by dying.

FPBP. Sad.

28 kids died in school shootings last year. Small price to pay to preserve our freedoms. We are still allowed to eat fast food and drive fast on the highway too you miserable faggot sheep.

>Why don't conservatives care that American children are being mass murdered almost weekly?
Most of the killings happen in "diversity" areas where it has already been proven that gun control does not work?

Attached: this_is_america_gun_toss.gif (751x558, 450K)

because leftists just want to bitch and moan while rejecting, with hysterics, all solutions offered by the right because they involve taking responsibility and actively protecting children rather than the preferred passivity and externalisation of cost the left wants. the pattern of behaviour is pretty obvious at this point

Attached: Capture0.png (1128x240, 40K)

>PUBLIC SCHOOLS
> American children
MORE LIEK BEAN CHILDREN AND MUTTS ALSO (((HOGGS)))

The counter argument is that people outside of Chicago will sell guns to people inside Chicago

of course when we made pot illegal it all just started coming from Mexico instead

>young white countrymen

Is FAGGOT OP seriously?

Parkland Florida: Jews
Santee Fe: Roasties

Youre a disgrace. Go to a Meme flag nigger

I spit my beer out laughing
Have a (You) friend

Conservatives have always been against planned Parenthood user.