Italy Noooooo!!!!!!

breitbart.com/london/2018/05/21/new-italian-government-eurosceptic-anti-mass-migration-coalition-agreed/

Attached: ScreenShot_20180521122220.png (812x737, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/aLtjQ#selection-373.0-381.84
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/eurokrise/oekonomen-aufruf-euro-darf-nicht-in-haftungsunion-fuehren-15600325.html
liberoquotidiano.it/news/politica/13341684/steve-bannon-visita-in-italia-per-incontrare-matteo-salvini.html
bestgore.com/beheading/russian-skinheads-beheading-neo-nazi-execution-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>When you have what might as well be a Paki as an Italian Nationalist

Still based, though.

¡SAN GENNÁ!

ES LA CRIATURA 'E NAPULE

Attached: kansei.jpg (1000x666, 589K)

Sick trips

oy vey

Attached: krug.png (594x475, 320K)

Oh look, a European country voting a more nationalist anti immigrant government in!

>they arnt white enough

Get fucked. Italy probably couldn't be the leader of the movement but they could damn well start it.

>A volatile week for Italian markets continued as two anti-establishment parties pledged to increase spending in a deal to form a new coalition government.
>Yields on Italy’s 10-year bond rose to its highest point in more than seven months, while the country’s stocks slumped 1.5 percent.
>The euro was down 0.17 percent to $1.1773, on track for a fifth session of declines.

Perhaps Italy would like to reconsider her position? Bankruptcy is too high a price to pay for deporting migrants who would've integrated anyway.

archive.fo/aLtjQ#selection-373.0-381.84

Temporary poverty is not worth the retaking of your country demographically so that Italy remains Italian? That's your stance? Are you on the right board?

What's the problem? You and I are not on the same team anyway.
That's literally nothing, user.

Are those guys immigrant?

No, Insects here belong to their own, parallel kingdom, and aren't considered the "native population".
The more you know.

I am serious. How come they are that dark. Are they from some colonies or something?

Sicilians, man

We call them regions, not colonies. Again, we can keep talking about entomology on /an/ or /sci/.

And it continues..
I said this after every time the 'populists' were defeated in every European election.
After EVERY defeat, the nationalist sides count always grew, they maybe the minority now but if things don't change they will become the majority.
Thing is we are talking about the EU here, so not only are things not going to change they aren't even going to acknowledge it, in fact they have doubled down.
Briexit was the first, it won't be the last.

Attached: 1516132828682.png (635x432, 449K)

Sure, they'll integrate. Tell that to the mother whose daughter was fuckin cannibalized by Nigerians.

I want to move to Italy, I am white and have Italian citizenship because of my grandparents.

how much of a second-class citizen I would be?

Do you have a lot of money to stay in Italy?
If not, do not come.
There isn't work and you don't have the right to stay in camps for refugees because you have citizenship.

We are full, fuck off. Nobody cares if you are "white", you would still be worst than a terrone here, just neck yourself.

wtf i love pizza now

This is a trend, it's destined to grow, everyone except those in the glass babel tower in Brussels realized it. As Lega's economist explicitly says, none of the parties forming this government intends to leave the EU, but since the EU will collapse regardless, it's good to make plans and prepare for that day accordingly.
Unless you're qualified for a specific job don't bother, as ""simple"" jobs are scarce and natives and immigrants compete on who's doing them for the lowest salary. Wait for a couple years, see if this government is doing half of the shit they say, then go ahead.

I work remote as a software developer, I'll keep doing the same.
desu I just want normal prices on electronics, amazon and less spics.
but if I'm going to be looked down like a shitty inmigrant I guess it's not for me.

Italy is completely run by the mafia at every level, if you try to be successful they will never let you. They only let you be mediocre. It's just that some mafia is now reacting against the real threat of being destroyed by the foreign gangs they themselves imported.

Hi Nigel, how's that Brexit thing working for you? Why would you leave the EU only to pay for what you had for free before is beyond me, but, you know, it's not too late to reconsider your position. I'm sure your farmers would like it. You could still integrate in the big EU family.

Everyone does, leafanon. The ones who don't are simply lying.

good luck italy. you can do it. please grab the reigns of your future and tell the EU to fuck off with their shit. i believe in you

>WE WUZ ROMAN EMPERORS N SHITE WE BUILT THE CLASSICAL WORLD NORDKEKS BTFO

perhaps all that marble was compensating for something?

>Italy is completely run by the mafia at every level,
at least they get shit done.

Nah, i can guarantee you wouldn't. Again, wait for the gov to do something, we freelancers here have it really bad but they said they're gonna do something to ease our bureaucracy/taxation, then feel free to come.
You write shitty stories, Jorge.

>I work remote as a software developer
Great, that's what we need: more neet neckbeards, seriously just kys

Attached: Blank+_2005cc643b1634e66ac73d1e4dd1bb25.jpg (600x448, 41K)

Paul "Just keep spending and taxing" Krugman

>the liberal order
Liberals will believe this

Stay true, my ancestors.

(((Lilli Gruber))) said that Salvini is going to meet Bannon, I wonder why.

Attached: 18318596.jpg (720x877, 57K)

The Germans are already shitting themselves it seems
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/eurokrise/oekonomen-aufruf-euro-darf-nicht-in-haftungsunion-fuehren-15600325.html
>154 German economists ask for a Euro exit clause
Wouldn't surprise me if they had been planning to dump the Euro in the first place now that it has done its job and blame it on us

>Wouldn't surprise me if they had been planning to dump the Euro in the first place now that it has done its job and blame it on us

Nah, they need the extra-core European countries to farm money and businesses to buyout, buy their goods and keep the brain drain going.

>faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/eurokrise/oekonomen-aufruf-euro-darf-nicht-in-haftungsunion-fuehren-15600325.html
this is delicious. lets destroy the EU togethr

fucking spic looking rats

>anti-mass immigration
>Italy part of agreement to take in MORE refugees

wew lad

Top kek

This. They need to squeeze out all the money they can of the retirement and saving funds of the whole continent with (((austerity))) measures

Whatever, Mohammed, why don't you go rape some girls and then neck yourself?

Attached: acriatura.jpg (648x364, 200K)

>Bankruptcy is too high a price to pay for deporting migrants who would've integrated anyway

>Losing your racial identity
>Preferable to having a bit less money to spend

Nice to see you have your priorities straight anglo

Attached: 1487087206902.jpg (850x1276, 872K)

>Whatever, Mohammed
You even talk like your fifty six percent cousins in the US.

Wtf they haven't even started ruling and they already signed that agreement, i hate Lega now

Attached: 1491198178004.jpg (640x640, 141K)

yo EU you cool and all but

ASURA STRIKE

Attached: asura.png (794x241, 301K)

Pretty sure we say "colour" and "aluminium"

Mad that soon there will be one less country giving you gibs, Janusz?

Witnessed
Soon....

Attached: 90119940-7218-4DD6-B1C5-FEEB7E5B176D.jpg (1698x1420, 1.2M)

It's truly the best we could hope for. One step at a time fratello

> Liberal order

KEK

Is Italy going to restart the axis powers?

Missed this one, what the hell could we possibly have to do with Bannon? He's not even working with Trump anymore AFAIK

Attached: 1484473998704.jpg (480x480, 18K)

He means liberal in the non-Jow Forums sense, as in "free market liberal" or "classical liberal"

Sorry your gibs may be affected ahmed :(

>welfare inshallah

>this level of butthurt

why are you so angry user?

Attached: WTF cat.gif (300x208, 1.68M)

Dear God, Europe, wtf is going on...!?! I can't believe how far we have fallen. Soon we'll all be sand niggers, nigger and jews.

Attached: 1501535355925s.jpg (250x232, 6K)

>Africans
>integrate

They're basically a different species user. There is no way these pure Africans are human.

>56% Dukess of Sussex

Democracy is the voters getting what they want. Even if you voted to end it.

>the evil germans who control all the banks and media are behind everything, believe us, goyim.
who could be behind these posts?

Your country is a joke

Attached: 1524961954182.png (1334x1182, 593K)

liberoquotidiano.it/news/politica/13341684/steve-bannon-visita-in-italia-per-incontrare-matteo-salvini.html

Interesting. Apparently they also met months ago, and was very enthusiastic about the Salvini-DiMaio axis.
Nobody holds German commoners accountable for this, even though whenever i talk politics and economics with one he's always head to toe into the usual narratives - and i'm being extremely fair and goodhearted considering what i see you guys say about us on here.

Dubledubs

What is this?

bestgore.com/beheading/russian-skinheads-beheading-neo-nazi-execution-video/

> Implying that north is all pure white
There are niggers in Lombardia. The fact that it's not as infested as south, doesn't make it white though.

dunno, too much wog subhumans in our lands? thanks god you seem to die in terrorist attacks on our soil rather well lol

It's been three days of non stop fearmongering by the presstitutes, truly revolting. Anything other than importing millions of negroes and being a good little satellite state is met with hostility by our EU (((allies))). Burn this shit to the ground, better to be poor for 10 years than having to put up with HIV+ french and germans

It's like you're talking to yourself, slowvakia

Russian nazis use literal ISIS style execution tactics
Good to know, thanks

Attached: 1525117293008.png (1061x800, 1.04M)

Cope harder shitalian.
Your race is long gone.
Two brown mutts larping about anti immigration laws
Top kek amico

So, we went from
>Italy is not white
to
>Italy is not Europe
and finally to
>Italy is not Italian
Truly an amazing timeline this is

>thanks god some wogs die alongside my own people in islamic terror attacks on our soil

Jesus Christ, what have they done to you

kek,all of sudden they are afraid
it means we are doing right
also all the anti-italian shills the past days
absolute kek

Nah. He is boasting the North as white stronghold, while it is blacked, just at the slower rate. And that is wrong.
Rest is just me being asshole, I admit.

You really don’t get it? You and indians make up the strong majority of victims. Not like the southern English are any White either

Calm down Janusz, your butthurt is showing

>He is boasting the North as white stronghold
No i didn't. You're not being an asshole btw, and if you're trying i'm not amused.
>You and indians make up the strong majority of victims. Not like the southern English are any White either

Fuck. Honestly, you sound like you'd be a problematic social reject even if you lived in a 100% whitopia.

can’t wait for the nationalists to take over in Russia so we can finally go full Ustaše on those half arabic pieces of shit.

Better than being a slavic subhuman though, innit?

Nah, I just feel zero empathy towards nonwhites. I even long for your extermination really. Your kind and real Britons are two different species for me.

Gott strafe England

The new prime minister looks like John Maus

Damn, Slovenians are fuccin mad because all the people taking care of our elderly r getting deported back lmao.

Attached: 515.gif (640x480, 1001K)

>Nah
Yes. And we perfectly agree, we're in two different teams, the thing is only one of us has the asscrack in flames here.
KEK

>the actual prime minister will be a former left wing pro EU jurist, Giuseppe Conte
>Foreign Minister will be Gianfranco Massolo, former president of teh biggest corporation in Italy and loved by Bruxelles
>Anti EU

also, Bannon came to Italy during the elections, so Breitbart is clearly biased on the subject. They actually renounced to all of their political agenda for the sake of power. M5S has lots of former leftists so Salvini turbo-Orban style will cause the end of the government in less than two years you'll see, screencap this

>populism is defined as people enacting the peoples will
>populism is a threat to democracy
I never understand this

>the thing is only one of us has the asscrack in flames here.
Indeed. It’s the Northern Europeans that make posts about how they have brown eyed curly black haired midgets too. The truth is that comparing to Britannia, Germany, and even Poland, Italians are useless ugly subhumans. I have nothing to add on the matter. Clean your streets or something, can’t be risking to get even poorer during the tourist season

C-c-c-checked

Attached: checkem.png (650x650, 683K)

NIggers in the US haven't integrated after 400 hundred years.

No thanks to you. Remove your buttplug and man up for a change

Attached: Swedens_future.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

>Indeed.
Indeed. You've been giving us constant attentions for the past hour, trying to get under our skin in this goofy way like a butthurt ex girlfriend, guess i'll let you do your rant and go baww in some thread where men aren't talking politics.

To be honest. Even though the greatest scientis, Tesla was Slavic. Italians outperformed slavs by huge margin.
I give you that.
However, todays' shitalians are absolutely different breed. We managed to defend our whiteness, unlike you.

>Of all the slavic scientists, he picks Tesla
Eeh alright, at least you're paler. And someone from a country that speaks a language related to yours did good in America.

Attached: 1526048944269.jpg (800x800, 99K)

Based italy!

Fuck off to israel kike

How much you wanna bet this kid gets fucked up the ass on the regular?

Beautiful, thank user