KENDICK HONEYPOT

xxlmag.com/video/2018/05/kendrick-lamar-brings-white-woman-on-stage-to-perform-m-a-a-d-city-goes-wrong/

the classic bait-n-switch; how did she expect this to go? why act like such a fuck to your fans?

we are apparoaching all time high autism

Attached: kenrick.jpg (750x563, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70bvwIXXxoY
xxlmag.com/video/2018/05/kendrick-lamar-brings-white-woman-on-stage-to-perform-m-a-a-d-city-goes-wrong/
youtube.com/watch?v=nU7ZBf7zD_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=rqivR-gDFkc
youtube.com/watch?v=UvDJ-ZdHiSg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zLIdxnLFeIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bring white woman on stage in front of majority black audience
>says nigger

fucking kek

Attached: 1509051771084.png (394x373, 19K)

>you just buried your grave

Attached: 1520225706950.png (613x533, 93K)

>shes fat and ugly
>they couldn't even find one hot coalburner to go on stage
lol the memes are real

>xxlmag

what

>I'm used to singing it like you wrote it
so she's says nigger just like the nigger says in the song. just calling a spade a spade.

Attached: Queen_of_Spades_.jpg (355x355, 16K)

>pay money to watch the jive monkey jive
>jive monkey acts like a nigger
>cry about it

Dumb bitch deserved it

youtube.com/watch?v=70bvwIXXxoY

Nigger wrote it like that, that's the words. I guess he's too smart to figure it out.

>xxlmag.com/video/2018/05/kendrick-lamar-brings-white-woman-on-stage-to-perform-m-a-a-d-city-goes-wrong/

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-21 21.46.20.png (1016x1055, 468K)

>buy my albums goy, but don't let me ever hear you repeat these banned lyrics

Holy fuck the Twitter comments on this. These people are absolutely insane. I can't wrap my fucking head around this shit. HE brought her up on stage to sing the fucking song. Why not tell her to not say the word before the song starts? Or just don't pick a white girl next time. Why in the fuck are people not blaming him for this? She sang the song the way that he wrote it and now she's getting slammed for it. Fuck these people, war now. CIVIL FUCKING WAR NOW

these people are currently winning the war too.

I don't have to bleep shit NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER STOP LISTENING TO NIGGER MUSIC

>winning the war
>more people are saying right wing shit publicly than ever
>lost an election to a fucking reality tv star
Oh for sure, definitely winning the war.

kek noticed that too.

For all the talk of white fragility blacks chimp out over a word. They have turned it into a mockery of itself. They call each other nigga constantly - with most it's every third or fourth word out of their mouths - and use it in music, on tv, in the movies, at school, pretty much everywhere. Yet if a white person says it every coon in the vicinity blows a gasket and will most likely violently attack. The bystanders and press will all give a resounding 's/he deserved it' and applaud the black for chimping. It is even used as an excuse for any violence or misbehavior - claim the white person said nigger and the nog gets off scot free while the white gets condemned regardless of what actually happened. Blacks are the most fragile group out there.

I feel like this is gonna back fire on him. The biggest consumers of rap and hiphop are white kids. Plus what kind of idiot would go to a rap concert.

>Be white
>Not listening to white music or going to a white concert like Omnium Gatherum or Amon Amarth
Sorry; white gurl!!! was asking for it.

Its not nigger music, its jewish music. Their entire culture is violence and perversion.

Attached: migosmeeting1-607x400.jpg (607x400, 79K)

>forbidden words
>forbidden hand gestures

Attached: 9958627835621.jpg (508x508, 89K)

I will never understand this. The song clearly says nigger, everyone on that concert must've listened to it before, why is it such a big deal? I'd understand if some cucked americlap television censored it, but censoring stuff on a concert? It makes no sense.

If you are white and listen to nigger music you deserve this.

I love you guys, always speaking the truth on this site.

Attached: 1525186704973.jpg (662x437, 48K)

White women will NEVER learn that they have no place in the victim pool nowadays

White Women and fags were just useful idiots who have outlived their purpose for the marxists

>invite white woman to come up and sing a rap song that is riddled with the word, "nigga"
>it just now occurs to him that this is a white woman and it's not culturally acceptable for her to say nigga

I like Kenderick, but he's a fucking dumbass for not thinking that through.

Not only that, but their top comedians, celebrities, and pseudo-intellectual "scholars" have to give full hour long explanations as to why their "pet word" can't be uttered by another race, and it still makes no sense. Their inferiority stems from low IQ.

Kendrick comfirmed a pyssy

This is how real niggas handle that shit tBh

youtube.com/watch?v=nU7ZBf7zD_Q

Disgusting fat white blacked roastie gets destroyed by the nigger culture she worships. EXCELLENT

Attached: 96d8e405eb464bf09d61c00dac109d7f--coconut-bra-hawaiian-costumes.jpg (500x752, 53K)

Which one of her chins said nigger?

>majority black audience

Nope. White people made black music profitable. Self-hating cucks in the audience.

Kendrick can't help it, he's built the middle of his career on being "woke" so he can't afford to let people sing his music to the letter.

>mfw black fragility threads

Attached: giggity.png (485x485, 237K)

Jow Forums is like a brain . And then you become a part of it after a while of examining it . It's just such an awesome tool of genuine expression .

Attached: 1526877817042.jpg (702x702, 268K)

It's funny that white women inflate their position in the progressive stack.

What Kendrick Lamar makes isn't art: it's a consumer product no different than mouthwash and Nike sneakers. It's noise created by the machine that supports him, carefully designed to appeal to the broadest demographic possible in order to maximize profits. Any "meaning" you pull from the album (or RapGenius, let's be honest) was created by a boardroom full of rich whites and jews, just like the dead one on the front of the album cover. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist, and by telling consumers that uppity niggers (again, just like the ones on the album cover) are capable of causing massive political and social reform, the uninformed masses will delude themselves into thinking this fabricated version of reality is the truth. Then, like clockwork, they will purchase the album and merch and concert tickets and praise Kendrick for his prophetic message as he gains more and more cultural equity while his white and jewish overlords cash in on the public's ignorance.

Attached: TPAB.jpg (1000x1000, 127K)

This

would've been a much better performance if Kendrick had done an onstage joint with based indian kid:
youtube.com/watch?v=rqivR-gDFkc

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 6K)

Blackfragility

>come on stage and sing my song
>WOAH NOT LIKE THAT

come on...

Kendrick isn't near as smart as people think.

this was pretty well said. idk if you came up with that but I agree with it

it wasn't even a hard "r"

what a joke

>forgot to censor herself

>kendrick lamar
>Majority black audience

hahaha yeah ok, he's a fucking minstrel show for suburban white kids larping

Reminder that this was a staged incident. People didn't react until he stopped the show. Lamar is being a good little illuminati puppet and playing the black/white divide for attention.

It seems staged as fuck

>White people
#_)

Is that a member of the British royal family?

Attention and MONEY

Attached: masterpiece.jpg (282x440, 22K)

i have a source that says it did happen on a stage

That woman is a hero.

Attached: 6DF35AA3-BB0F-49F0-BB92-4D99D4B84F35.png (457x341, 57K)

I fucking hate niggers.

Jewish funded. Jewish folk music and African folk music are very different. African music is based on an emphasis on the beat, as that’s the easiest sound to make. Just clap your hands or hit a drum. Western music is based on actual musical instruments that make notes. You listen to African music (and its derivatives like RnB and Rock n Roll) with your feet while you listen to white people music with your brain.

>Their inferiority stems from low IQ.
It's a weird mix of prideful self-loathing that blinds them

>write song with word nigger
>cry when people say it
woke as hell

Attached: 1483773507017.png (256x308, 105K)

Is your source sexy? if not nobody cares

Attached: finga.png (494x558, 190K)

This.

Love the hypocrisy being displayed. If you don't want people to use the N word, they why do you use it in your songs? b-b-but its okay when black people say it. just no one else. fuck off.

I am sexy

>That woman is an hero.
ftfy

>all those phonies pretending they don’t say ‘nigga’ when rapping along to songs

Attached: 20EBC808-5451-413C-8E51-3E503782448C.jpg (243x195, 21K)

I work at a grocery store. I noticed almost every time I see black/white couples, it's always some skinny nig with a white trash slam hog. It's hilarious.

Attached: 45472347.gif (320x215, 1.95M)

kek

What are the Jews trying to achieve with this? What's their plan behind this fake revolution and "woke" movement?

youtube.com/watch?v=UvDJ-ZdHiSg

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (796x156, 72K)

Excellent, roastie got roasted by her nigger idol and she got redpilled, maybe even more got redpilled too, cant wait till next time kendrick chokes out someone on stage for opressing him just by looking at him

I like Kendrick’s music but nigga retarded

>ayo nigga I just said taste bloods
>Imma muthafucking genious
>I’m finna go do GED, I coulds be a rocket scientist

This is what all wiggers deserve for trying to fit in subhuman ooga booga culture which is built on hate for the white man

>you are not allowed to say this word but we are

Isn’t this textbook fascism?

Pretty much. Also, there's a possibility that he baited her but maybe I'm giving him too much credit there.

create racial tension and make blacks blame white people for everything instead of being self-reflexive?

Attached: 93858243523541.jpg (777x954, 163K)

>Regressive tolerance/liberating tolerance.

Im not sure this is specifically the kind of hypocrisy but it is the technical name for its okay for us, but not for you.

By this standard, what would you consider art in rap or music?

>and make blacks blame white people for everything instead of being self-reflexive?
Let's be real, this doesn't require Jewish subversion. Self-reflection requires abstract thinking, and that's not exactly the negro's forte.

Music used to develop naturally before the advent of the music industry and innovations in recording technology. For instance, The Blues evolved for decades in order to reflect the culture of a common people as a means of artistic expression and a connection to their community. The same can be said for most kinds of folk music.

Attached: Leadbelly_with_Accordeon.jpg (1093x1415, 814K)

"You just buried your grave". The fuck?

Only in your head.

Nigger fragility

What an asshole kek
All the niggers I ever met said that if you’re gonna rap a black song you’re more likely to get hit singing it incorrectly than if you were to say “nigga”

Let's be real, there is no gangsta rap, no shoot cops rap, or hate whites rap, without Jewish producers. You cannot study the history of rap without encountering them. The big rap story of the late nineties was rappers realizing they were being used and starting to talk about it aaaaaand oh then they get shot in daylight and the police have no idea how it happened.

See the comments, its full of whites only chimping out about it, even the bitch which posted it on twitter is white

Attached: niggers.png (865x317, 36K)

kek
they're always at the grocery stores too

"Jews are responsible for the majority of the wickedness in the world."
-Professor Griff, Public Enemy

Attached: rs-247891-GettyImages-166787781.jpg (760x779, 54K)

Obviously fake as fuck

Little wypipo are supposed to be so house trained they know how to behave.

Don't step out of line wypipo.

Does this mean they are self segregating??

Figures. Before the race war starts, we need to kill off the traitors first.

Different artists different rules for the nigger word I guess. Schoolboy Q is allowing white people to say nigga during his concerts ever since he started rapping and the biggesr crows he had were majority white he probablg just said "oh well" and gave them all the nigga pass

fucking zoz

Attached: har.jpg (345x336, 214K)

>different artists different rules
It's already outrageous enough that they think they can impose any rules on a language they cannot speak.

I mean for the nigger word man. Many artists dont care anymore. For example Travis Scott m.youtube.com/watch?v=zLIdxnLFeIg
He didnt even let, he made the white dude to sign the nigga part

the white privilege in this thread is astounding

>zoz
Please leave.

black guys fuck anything

don’t believe the jew programming about hot whites w nigz

lmao fucking retarded evangelical nigger fucking retards

“i tell jamal to fuck me with his nigga dick why can’t i say it in a rap song!!!!!”

lol fat white pig

southrons, claim that bitch

Well if she had a mic she could say 'well if you dont want people saying it then dont put it in your songs, stupid nigger'.
But then I don't care for wiggers either

>pipe wrench under the sink
Every time.

I don't know what I should hate more:

The (((verified))) Twatter cucks defending Lamar
-or-
the white bitch listening to nigger music

Tell me, Jow Forums, which is worse?

Its obvious. The twitter dipshits which are taking this small accident on another level. Kendrick just didnt want her to say nigga