What does Jow Forums think of legal immigrants?

Attached: ABSOLUTELY BASED.png (653x577, 344K)

still secretly hates them

gas

Being legal is irrelevant today. Immigrants are okay as long as they're white. All the rest needs to be either gassed or deported

what? why?

does that include illegal whites?

Attached: 1491060871996.jpg (239x207, 19K)

No, just saying that we're flooded with legal shitskins and niggers so immigrants being legal doesn't mean a damn thing.
But illegal whites need to fuck off too. I've had it with these fucking bulgarians and irish and all kinds of lowlife scum scamming and stealing all over my country.

how are they illegal? aren't those EU citizens?

They just need to fuck off okay

they are still legal though

worse than ilegals

fuck off we are full

Attached: dns.jpg (455x303, 96K)

Fuck off, we're full.
But seriously, "legal" immigrants didn't earn their way here like my ancestors did by scalping injuns and whipping niggers, so what right do they have to be here?

no legal immigrant is illegal

Fine as long as they're chemical engineers or some shit.

No unskilled migrants.

Most of them vote democrat so they can fuck off back to pooland or eurocuckworld

t. legal white immigrant

they're legal?

Attached: 43592.gif (310x266, 77K)

Fuck off back to your dbs threads, shitskin.

So long as they're white. Illegal whites > Legal shitskins

they all have to fuck off

Fine, as long as they're white

Legals have no bearing on my life unless they take government handouts. Then they can fuck off back to whatever hellhole they thought was worse than here.

If they provide a net gain to society let em in. But you can't ever know, so fuck em

Well as a immigrant who recently fleed from South Africa, I think they're fine if they respect the culture and the law. If they don't, they can go back as they're not worthy to be here.

Attached: IMG-20180517-WA0022.jpg (900x1600, 56K)

Might you have place for the boer?

They need to go back too.

>Jow Forums will take law-breaking whites over law-abiding non-whites.
I don't know why I expected anything different.

Attached: 4DE05F60-67E7-41DB-BB59-8FA028404010.jpg (307x338, 17K)

The question is whether they are documented or not. A human being cannot be illegal. Saying that is just cruel.

It's a fact, sorry facts hurt.

Sneaking into a country and taking anything from it IS illegal. Breaking laws is against the law.

Wrong. Moron. A nation has laws to make and keep. Legal immigration is fine under specific circumstances.
Trump needs to build that fucking wall already and deport every single one of the ~22% foreign nationals sitting in our federal prisons. Same or more % in some state prisons.
GTFO alien criminals REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1521229278252.gif (400x225, 460K)