I have decided the embryo of my future son

my girlfriend and me after thinking a lot have decided that we would have our children by artificial insemination and selecting the best embryo posible
i have severe health problems that wont be passed to the next generation the iq of son will be 10 iq point higher according to the doctor and the predisposition of my wife to depression genes wont be passed too
im really happy to give my son a better future that i would ever dream off and all of his genes would be ours ,is like choosing the smartest healthy of 20 children at the first intent
if you have any question feel free to ask

Attached: embyro_dish1.png (610x274, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfG7xAM85DY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this eugenics?

we wouldnt have done if we didnt have health issues but yes of course it is

but your wife is a pureblooded aryan princess directly descended from Hitler himself, right/

but for legitimate question

They have this tech already? Where?

everywhere if you speak
confidentially they will let you choose what children between around 10 option do you want
we choose the most healthy and then the smartest but the mayority of healthy genes correlate well with iq so you dont have much to think

Yes.

Everywhere where it would be legal to run a genetic screen of the fertilized eggs then select the best. It is a bit expensove still but affordable.

Thanks for posting.
I'd thought this tech wouldn't be available for 5 more years.

>choosing smartest
have fun with your future depressed child

Wait, does this mean I will be able to have 2m tall viking children even though I'm a spic hobgoblin? This is too good to be true, I bet there's a kike plan behind this

im around 110 and my partner more or less the same so a son of 120 iq seem quite manageable and in the globalized hipercompetitive world im sure it will be an advantadge that will make him happy

no is like your mather and father have 10 children and you choose the ones with better traits
you cant edit the characteristic you want only the ones your fathers potencially have

So you get possible children your genes can produce and choose the best, correct? You could've worded it better bro.
Still, if that is true, I could literally have tall blonde blue eyed children, since those genes are in my mom's family.
I maintain my point though: this sounds too good to be true, there must be some kikery going on

Attached: 1526861030972.png (800x600, 615K)

You must remember that we can't entirely predict how a child will be just by looking at the DNA of the embryo
You can screen for specific genetic diseases and predispositions though

Can't really circumvent the depression anyway. Part of the extended phenotype

you cant choose especific traits only entire embryo that maybe have those traits so is not 100% correct

That would be the idea. Problem currently is that a lot of itis yet a bit uncertain. We k ow a lot of candidate genes for stuff like higher intellect but we do not yet know how theyworkexactly but most importantly how these gene variants all interact!

But yes, getting children with the recessive traits like blue eyes and blond would be totally feasable as here the gene variants are clearly known.

Yes, I forgot, you would have to produce quite a lot of embryos to increase the chance of getting the EXACT combination you desire. But with 'simple' things like eye and hair color 10 may suffice to hit the jackpot if parent's genetics allow for it.

Attached: pajeetavengers.jpg (750x911, 79K)

Good to see you again, DG.

missus has brown hair and blue eyes. should i put her down?

Have been warming my wife to the idea. I hope there are places in Europe we can get it done.

are you planning on telling him that he was conceived in a tube?

Attached: 9a64b1c45b84207e611a7a1bb147dabf.jpg (236x236, 8K)

Adopt a white child you nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=PfG7xAM85DY

Attached: 20nHkHp.jpg (768x768, 164K)

yes you wont have a problem the mayority of doctors will tell you even is not exactly legal

>IQ and genetics
Wow 10 fucking points. Imagine me suprised that they lose it because clearly you won't be good parents.

yes i think in the next 50 years it will be the norm better he start preparing for what is coming and if in the future he want to be father not let the fear stop him in the way the world is heading

Hey there! Usually find me in the Kraut/pol/ these days but could not sray away from this thread ;)

Absolute brainlet trying to wrap my head around this here. So you basically have the eggs removed and fertilised medically after spunking in a cup and you repeat this until you have a bunch to choose from like The X Factor and then pick the one with the best possibilities? And the rest get dumped in a canal or sold to cultists? And this is something that is openly available and done today?

Attached: 1457023606997.jpg (535x557, 64K)

>but we do not know yet how these gene variants all interact
Isn't gene editing playing with fire then? Of course in this case it would be more"gene selecting" than editing, but still

more or less yes