If I got fired from 109 jobs, who's fault would it be?

If I got fired from 109 jobs, who's fault would it be?

Attached: Boss-kick-fire-1.jpg (2850x2174, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vuK3e6GeZnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The jews

The bosses are you-ist

The niggers or the jews. Surely not your own.

I think I know you.

Attached: james1.gif (480x250, 1.79M)

Clever.

Attached: 1495150998271.png (448x534, 35K)

your fathers for not using a condom

Kek

you run into 1 asshole - ok you had a bad day
you run into assholes all day long - your the asshole user

Fpbp

Attached: 1526913062550.jpg (1024x667, 104K)

Your fault again, one more time and that's it for you!

I am serious, I had a friend like this who fucking blames everything on everyone else. Has had over 100 jobs and is now a proud NEET. One of the smartest people I know but a fucking emotional minefield. I say had because I don't put up with that sit unless its for good pussy.

Attached: 1475949328790.jpg (430x318, 31K)

Fuck you leaf I thought you are subtly referring to the 109+ times the jews have been expelled throughout the history. Fuck you and your dumb leaf friend get raked in the ass and drown in snow, moosefuckers.

>6 days

Your employers being bigoted homophobes

If all 109 examples are based on racial discrimination then it's the employer's fault.

OP is talking about jewish expulsions again.

Attached: 1525901089360.jpg (890x876, 66K)

If you are going to call for day of the rake you need to have the proper meme. Also, at least my country is known in the world for better or worse. I had to hover over your generic shit of flag to see where you are even from.

Attached: 1526207665747.gif (500x226, 1.84M)

Attached: day-of-the-rake.png (1000x717, 528K)

Attached: 1462962160405.jpg (320x320, 22K)

Maybe my buddy is a Jew.

Attached: 1463180429597.jpg (600x837, 184K)

The 110th guy for hiring you.

Th-that’s not too many jobs to get fired from right? I’ve been fired from at least 90

what are you implying, goy?

Attached: 1500866282977.png (352x438, 22K)

Why would he do this?

Attached: 911.png (530x313, 237K)

It's always the Jews fault. Always.

It's their fault they got kicked out of 109 countries and it's also their fault that you have no job, no money, and no waifu.

Just blame them for everything. It's easier.

taken literally about "fired from jobs"..
if ur a woman: the aryan white supremacy
if ur a nigger: the aryan white supremacy
if ur a jew: the aryan white supremacy
if ur a mexican: the the aryan white supremacy

see a pattern?

niggers, jews, women, muslims, and mexicans are all aligned, in their blame of "the aryan white supremacy".

taken analogously...that's a great point about expulsion. saved.

They're actually quite funny once you get over the whole "omg they're genociding me" bit. How dumb must white "people" be to keep falling for the same Jewish tricks for 2,000 years? It's almost like you're cattle subhumans who should be herded around and lead by someone who knows their head from their ass. It's like when females give a shit test if you fall for it you deserve to lose.

Sometimes Jews got kicked out just because the King didn't want to pay his debts though.

Don't mistake our empathy for weakness. Watch out when we start feeling bad for ourselves again.

Attached: Never forget.jpg (640x789, 138K)

Your leaf cuck commie government for getting rid of private businesses and premoting the sand nigger Islam invasion.

>Just hit me again, and see what happens!
>HITS
>Hit me again, see what happens!
>HITS
>Just one more time, see what happens!

I like the divorcee one more. If I divorced a 106 women and you asked why and I replied "they were all crazy and mean." Who would you believe?

As long as you aren't a total bitch and have any self worth, if I hit you enough you will defend yourself. White people have the epitome of empathy both our greatest strength and weakness. From the sound of it you should just get it over with.

Attached: 1524615531894.jpg (1870x1869, 730K)

Pol has become Pinky
youtube.com/watch?v=vuK3e6GeZnU

Problem is the rules and regulations PREVENTING you from starting your own business.
If you can't do it, your freinds can't nobody you know around can't.
You have no choice but to slave the Large Kike Corporations.
Basically Commies bring the Worst of Capitalism.
Only way to be free from that shit is to Destroy all Regulations, FREE THE MARKET AND FREE THE PEOPLE!

REGULATIONS = ANTI WHITE
they serve solely their Lobbie Kike Masters

Attached: rf7tu8gyihuoji.png (600x443, 419K)

My point is you continually get hit (in your mind) by these forces arrayed against you but you never do anything about it. You are the bitch.

Except no one is actually hitting you. You just refuse to see your problems are because of you.

>Canada
AHAHAHAHAHA
Fuck off you gay scum

>Except no one is actually hitting you. You just refuse to see your problems are because of you.
I don't know how it works in leaf land but Mutterica is not a meritocracy something even the chinks figured out was a good thing 5,000 years ago. Here we punish asian people for getting good scores and rewards niggers for getting bad scores. After decades of this we now have an entrenched system of brainlet minorities abusing their positions of power as doctors and lawyers and judges and administrators. This is how a country becomes a corrupt shithole because instead of distancing yourself from your job you let your biases creep in when you have a low IQ and lack the prefrontal cortex to think abstractly about "the greater good" and you just think about what's good for your tribe. Many of my problems are not my own but Affirmative Action in school selection and then real life getting hired situations very much effects me because I get punished for things outside my control like my pale pink flesh and my pink penis. Society hits me all l day long and calls me an angry white man just because I exist. All I want is an equal playing field and yet I can't have it. We are doing something about it we are spreading awareness and that's why you're trying to censor us and deplatform us off the entire internet because you're scared that it's working.

I don't hold back shit in front of people in my life. I guarantee I say shit openly worthy of a hate crime charge. I stand by my convictions and have turned several people from blue pilled fucks to full blown red pill racists. A few a bit to far. I do my part when I can. there will be a day when white identity is reasserted and all white included because of that empathy will rue that day. Either way fellow leaf I am off. Been fun

Attached: Hugs.png (271x186, 7K)

clearly anti-workest

>just think about what's good for your tribe

So your solution is to focus what's good for your tribe? Brilliant philosophy there Gomer.

>you're trying to censor us and deplatform us off the entire internet because you're scared that it's working.

I'm not as scared of the far right as the far left, but that's because Hitler did quite an excellent job of instantiating every horrible thing about far right tyranny to the point that in our current society it's pretty easy to draw a box around tyrannical far-right ideas and dispense with them. The same is not true for the far left, and that needs to change.

But the enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend. You far righters need to come around so we can fight the left together. I mean, honestly, you don't do shit but fight amongst each other anyway. Come to the center right and let's fight the left wingers together.

Lol

I'll tell you after we make it 110. So, will the US be next?

Attached: 1526507191962.gif (207x266, 963K)

>Center Right
Oh you mean Kasich and McCain and and Romney? No thanks not going back on that reservation sorry. The "center right' conservatives couldn't and didn't even want to conserve the border or the little girls bathroom. There's nothing left to conserve which is why it must be burnt down instead.
>So your solution is to focus what's good for your tribe?
Yes white peoples 1 inherent weakness is their empathy and we either need to shed it or only have people like us around because other races take advantage of it and lack it.

have you been in the world lately? this is hilariously wrong

(you)
/thread

>Oh you mean Kasich and McCain and and Romney? No thanks not going back on that reservation sorry. The "center right' conservatives couldn't and didn't even want to conserve the border or the little girls bathroom. There's nothing left to conserve which is why it must be burnt down instead.

Lol are you talking about professional politicians who are only concerned with getting enough votes so they don't have to get a real job? You must be joking. Of course they don't do anything profound or meaningful, that's not their purpose.

>Yes white peoples 1 inherent weakness is their empathy and we either need to shed it or only have people like us around because other races take advantage of it and lack it.

So your solution to everyone being tribal is to be tribal? Aren't you doing the same thing you hate?

That wouldn't happen as you'd never get an interview if you were honest about the first few firings.

I don't hate tribalism I think it's 100% natural. White people thought we could integrate and make a rainbow of humanity and that's proven to be false. No need to bring emotion into it. Look at Russia one of the most multicultural nations in the world and it will always be run by a strongman because there are no ideological shared values between blonde slavs, mongolians, and muslims. I don't hate other races it's not a 0 sum game. I think it's bad for white people and bad for black people to try and crush us into the same mold. Expecting a black man to go far in a society of math is cruel. Expecting a white man to go far in a society of bix nud hood ratting is cruel. If those politicians aren't the center right then who is?

literally only possible with Jews.

in western society it is shameful to be employed.
Even more shameful to accept indentured servitude from Jews.

Attached: 213135345.jpg (1280x720, 378K)

>the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.
Just had that happen to me.