Multiculturalism and globalization isn't the problem, islam is!!

>multiculturalism and globalization isn't the problem, islam is!!

Attached: 1520959465395.png (420x420, 267K)

Kind of, when was the last time you heard Mapuche culture giving anyone's problems?

lol ok thanks mr shekelstein

Islamism is a problem in Europe but globalization is a far bigger problem for our people

Only pussies declare this because they are grown adults afraid of being scolded or losing Le job. Any half measures are pure cuckholdrybeven more so that the left. You know that when they say half measures, it’s just an excuse to not get bullied for the full measure that they want.

Pussies. Worse than the left wingers, atleast they stick by their convictions without fear.

Islam is a infection. It's (((them))) who are the AIDs.

Patagonia. today.

wow my influence is really rubbing off huh

>something something globalism is aids and islam is the common cold

Multiculturalism and globalism must have a violant religion or anti religion, it also requires forced breeding out of high I.Q. populous in order for the elite to remain on top.

this

Attached: 1521253812782.jpg (368x410, 27K)

Thing is, Islam is only a symptom, but deeper than that, globalization is a threat to ALL OF US, including Islam

Who even says this?
They're obviously all a problem.

tbfh I can honestly say if I absolutely HAD to pick between the two, I'd pick islam

Why not both?

Me too, it's not as if Islam was an enabler for feminism, LGBT shit and this kind of degenerate stuff

the final red pill is that its all a consequence of the state infringing on personal freedom

exactly and if they were just left alone to their own devices they probably wouldn't be a threat to the west either, we've lost our fire as a continent that they still have

So I guess the US is just fine with all the shitskin scum that's pouring in. No muslims among them, all wholehearted christians

This. Engaging in a war with them only would be unnecessary, we are more powerful than them, they're a threat we can deal with easily

All of those are problems. Although, multiculturalism and globalization would be far lesser problems, if only whites existed.

>777

i dont want nigs in my country. doesnt matter what religion they are. OP is a coal burner and a faggot and possibly a latent homosexual

Did your double-digit IQ get the irony at least?