Serious question - how can America stop school shottings?

America has lots of school shootings. Every few weeks there is a big one.

Can this not be stopped? How about trying to profiling all kids to weed out the problematic ones? Lie detectors and profiling should get most bad apples.

Attached: BN-XN795_FLSTUD_GR_20180219181504.jpg (1242x810, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The introduction of a fascist ethnostate would solve the problem

I'd rather see all shills get shot, so no gun bans and no talk about school shootings until Pedoesta his fuckboy Brock and all the shills are dead.

you can't stop a determined attacker. There will always be soft targets, and a means of causing damage.
A better question is how can we mitigate the damage these people can do?
Maybe training and weapons for the combat-minded of us?

kill all the students

Hey, cars kill people, let's get rid of cars and then maybe people won't die.

This seem like an appropriate idea desu

>Lie detectors
Are u retarded ?
Metal detecturs work better.

Close all schools and force one parent to stay home and raise/educate their children like it’s supposed to be.

Reverse 100~ years of Leftist policy.

Unironically metal detectors. Also investing in more abundant & alert security guards would be a good idea.

The problem with this is naturally money. Where would the funding come from? People would of course be against voting for this and would rather spend their time complaining about the #NRA boogeyman while nothing gets better.

Oh, and other than security, owners of firearms used in attacks should be held just as accountable as the shooter.

Ban schools.

>fascist ethnostate would solve the problem
I doubt it. Fascists like guns too.

It literally can't. Not glorifying the shooters could make them a little less common though.

Separate gender schools. I think that would solve all kinds of problems.

why sage school shootings?

Strong communities inhibit the development of the sort of alienation which leads to mass shootings.

Underrated.

Feminism creates schoolshooters.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbQY4CKqziY

youtube.com/watch?v=oKHi-Dg_7QM

Attached: 1508961033025.jpg (220x319, 15K)

350+ million people. 50-200 people a year.

>Shooting Epidemic.

I wonder who could be behind this? 300k to 1.5 million people defend themselves every year with guns. The benifits out way the costs. Sorry about your vagina feelings.

Attached: 1514661264494.jpg (960x638, 98K)

abolish public schools. home schooling for every child!

>fascism
the cuck dream come true

You had a nice on with Robert Steinhäuser.

Attached: 000000.png (755x549, 761K)

That's the approach that got us where we are. Back in the seventies America had human schools where kids fought, smoked, kept score in games. Now they're psychologized to death and minded by experts, all rationalizing perfectionists, like a worrying mom surrendered her children to an AI. It's an inhuman order. An ugly yet robust organic system replaced with an ugly and fragile artificial one. I wonder why more kids don't crack. I wonder why people wonder why it keeps happening.

Attached: lunar park.png (1009x1332, 805K)

Says the memeflag