Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: df.jpg (576x428, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/3on2d8/apparently_i_am_a_potential_school_shooter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw literally all of those

Attached: 1493680391581.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>90% of America

>Stay away from any student showing signs of alienation
These people deserve to die.

>poor coping skills

I love when people write thing that sound very specific but could actually mean literally anything.

I fit all of those boxes

>drug or alcohol abuse
Does this count taking the normal dose of prescription anti-depressants that were prescribed by a doctor? Who am I kidding...

>narcissism
doesn't fit with the profile

Attached: polmentalillnesses.png (790x447, 85K)

access to weapons
inappropriate humor
unlimited, unmonitored television and Interwebs use
>I'm a fucking adult, not a school shooter

>We need curated, tailored a monitored internet for the grown-up! As us fellow whites are gonna be at the center of it.

Attached: 1440103751108.png (600x795, 146K)

Ostracize the ostracized further, surely no harm can come from that. Is he not a Chad? Does he not like the same dumb crap all the normies like? Make his life even worse by constantly shunning and reporting him!

Note that this doubles as a way to get children used to ratting on their neighbors for wrongthink. Entire generations will be raised to run to the authorities whenever they see someone not conforming.

>stay away from
>alienation
Based FBI

Attached: 1526800440462.jpg (680x510, 87K)

I only have 5 of those:
Poor coping skills
Depression
Alienation
Inappropriate humor
Unlimited internet use

That's how the Jew works. They construct laws that can mean anything, so they can arrest you for any arbitrary reason, or avoid arrest the same way.

>risk factors of murdering your fellow school mates
>unlimited, unmonitored internet use

I am literally everything aside from 1 and 3.

wew.

Attached: jew smile.png (465x441, 35K)

>poor coping skills
well I could always improve
>access to weapons
well nothing too lethal in the immediate access but weapons aren't too hard to find
>depression
I thought everyone gets sad now and then...
>alienation
well surely I can get lonely
>narcissism
well it's something i'm working on but everyone has their character flaws hehe...
>inappropriate humor
well i've told a few jokes that didn't catch on, I wouldn't say i'm comedian material
>unlimited, unonitored television and internet use
oh well I set limits on myself but it's okay i'm sure the government is monitoring me, right?

Oh shit boys... guess i'm getting v&

>Poor coping skills
Probably
>Access to weapons
Not yet
>Depression
Formerly
>Drug and alcohol abuse
Yes
>Alienation
Yes
>Narcissism
Yes
>Inappropriate humor
Yes
>Unlimited, unmonitored television and internet use
Yes

Yes, alienate the alienated.

shut up fag you're not welcome here

Funny you said "ostracize" because that was exactly the word used by Emma Gonzales to describe her and her classmates' treatment of the guy who shot up Parkland.

I wonder why the FBI would promote something that has been proven to drive a guy to murder others?

I've had 5/8 of these and I actually have considered murder-suicide in the past. So I'd say overall this is pretty accurate

level 88 soziopath here

Attached: HK.Commander_FETT.jpg (908x960, 139K)

I will fucking rape you

>schools are so fucking lazy and refuse to address the issue of why kids snap they just pass out papers hoping that they'll identify themselves

Reckless wording

you will get a T4 program in Dachau

that is literally a privilege checking list.

Yeah, just try to fit everyone into a box, user.
How very enlightened of you.

Attached: 1524788106985.jpg (474x316, 29K)

>tfw 8/8
Jokes on you FBI I graduated over a decade ago

Everything but poor coping skills. My entire intimidate family is dead and i'm 23. my coping skills could kick the shit out of your coping skills.

>stay away from
>stay away
>stay
>away
School shooters did nothing wrong

yes to all of them except narcissism

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

>Poor coping skills
No
>Access to weapons
I make them so, yeah
>Depression
And anxiety but i'm currently treating it.
>Drug and alcohol abuse
No
>Alienation
No
>Narcissism
No
>Inappropriate humor
Yes
>Unlimited, unmonitored television and internet use
Yes

What's my score?

oh no I'm so scared of le ebil Jow Forums nazis!!! :((((

NOTHING would delight the lefties and feminists more than to lock up boys for purely social reasons.

Attached: 7C52581E-5AF9-46F6-A0C8-CEF288A79367.jpg (598x448, 49K)

wtf is 'coping skills'

i don't do drugs or drink alcohol and i'm not an alien so i think i'm safe

Attached: 1521429152993.gif (352x240, 2.66M)

>If we marginalize them, maybe they will go away! Fuck white people >:D
Protip: the people who write these things know what they are doing when they obviously attempt to alienate these kids, but they think it will have the opposite effect it's going to.

This is going to just make things worse, not make those kids disappear.

>8/8
I didn't do it when I was in high school and I'm not walking my ass down there to do it now.

Attached: 1526714518937.png (280x200, 26K)

The ability to not go on a shooting spree when you're being bullied 24/7 for who you are.

Elliot Roger

>Are you a potential school shooter?
Ahahahahahahahahahahahah, wow

Attached: 1526885910106.jpg (494x488, 50K)

Where's the questions
>do your peers relentlessly pick on you and attack you physically ?
>have your peers ostracized you for not being what they believe is socially acceptable

ikr???
>FBI: know an alienated kid? alienate him further
fucking kikes its like they WANT school shoots to happen

Attached: tina-fey-eye-roll.jpg (535x380, 26K)

>>/lgbt/

Attached: 1491894752677.jpg (480x477, 28K)

yep

Attached: teen.jpg (576x428, 57K)

>inappropriate humor
How in the name of everything that is holy is this indication of school shooters?

>stay away from these students

Yeah... thats just going to make them snap harder

To prop up more shootings to further the gun control narrative? Just a thought...

Attached: aoO05Qx_700b.jpg (484x336, 47K)

they should just use 'adaptable' or 'unadaptable' to describe that then because that situation isn't about 'coping' at all

ALERT
ALL 90S KIDS ARE POTENTIAL SCHOOL SHOOTERS
THIS IS THE BEST THAT THE DEPARTMENT OF KEEPING HILLARY OUT OF JAIL CAME UP WITH

Attached: 1500373639186.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Now the real question, who the fuck wrote this so we may punish them?

I attended public school and was a nerd that was picked on and ostracized by my peers .
You are damn right they are trying to get kids to become school shooter, they were pulling that same bullshit when I wen't to school in the 90's .
The policies hurt the victim more than the perpetrator

>dis concrete boutta get dabbed on

even though i don't own a gun, i could answer "Yes" to all of those since anything can be a weapon, or you can make weapons on your own. having said that, i'm not a dumbfuck incel who thinks killing 10-20 people would make a difference. even killing 100 people would make absolutely no difference in the world, except for pushing all of us towards more gun control and more of a police state.

the only option is mass genocide. the only solution is the final solution, and since neither of those will ever happen, we're just going to continue sliding slowly into more and more degeneracy/collapse. we're basically living in worst than weimar right now.

i hope the above words will sway any Jow Forumstard away from doing stupid shit. play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>drug and alcohol abuse
I don't remember drug and alcohol being blamed in any of the high profile american school shooting

Seriously, these are the people that need someone to hangout with them and be their friend, not doubling down on the alienation

>maybe? poorly defined
>lots of weapons, even the school shooters gun of choice, the assault rifle no. 15
>no
>drugs definitely
>yes
>yes
>yes
>yes

I'm 29, does this list apply to workplace normie-hunting too?

Attached: 1467957145575.jpg (3296x2472, 953K)

Fucking libtard teachers.

I fit a lot of those criteria, but never wanted to shoot up the school. I just stopped going and they sort of said "Fuck it, let him go." No big deal. Stayed home to play vidya and hu-wack off to hentai on my 56K connection. I'm now 30, run a company, drive a 2018 VW, and am expecting my first child with my wife.
High school ostracism doesn't mean much when you stop worrying about your reputation among assholes. Nahmean?

Attached: 1526910559291.jpg (952x645, 64K)

Well, it's actually more specific.
If you killed say, the right 100 people alot of this kikery would be cut off at the source.

Killing a 100 random kids because they picked on you is inferior to say collapsing a purely kike school on itself.
Or media heads, key power players.

Those are real targets and as such, are usually guarded
The problem is a school shooting is a personal act, and thus the energy is wasted.

>p64
>mosin
>New amsterdam
>vienna sausages
not sure if you're meming or just that poor

is it a GTI?

Attached: 1502839551183.png (1992x1266, 3.85M)

what does unmonitored internet use mean? is not like you can stop others from knowing what you do but you arent supposed to use internet without someone knowing what you do?

I dropped out also , I had to didn't' have a choice. Sounds like you didn't have a choice either

Six outta eight ain't bad Maury. Six outta eight ain't bad.

Attached: 1484622297760.jpg (309x473, 84K)

Implying that they don't want you to do it.

Attached: IMAG0016.jpg (2688x1520, 997K)

They mean the shooters where allowed to access the ebil 4chins!

>"potential shooters" become even more isolated
Nothing bad can come of this. Kek.

I think it's referring to children, teens.

At least half of those apply to literally every student in America...

Attached: 5525e52eb7abeb37b55806e5d87554b0.jpg (360x274, 18K)

>be bullied
>suffer from depression and low self-esteem because of it
>get labeled as a school shooter

Jesus fucking christ. No wonder people snap.

Great fucking guess, it's an R. Lots of fun to drive when I go see my family every other weekend.

That, too. I have a good relationship with my parents now. Sorry they had to put up with so much of my bullshit before, but it is what it is. They get me better now that I've sorted my shit out and found a bit of myself. That happened without any friends or buddies or anyone with their nose up my ass trying to usurp my free time. Whoever actually believes that list is the wholesale ingredients for a school shooter needs to shut the fuck up, because they obviously have missed something.
Could it be that my mother, who raised me, was deadly against medicating me for perceived psychological disorders? A whole lot of detrimental variables which go unaddressed in their "How-To Guide on Fucking Over the Weird Kid." Really makes you think.

Attached: 1526624236199.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Please note that OP has never posted again in his thread. Where's the source?

They didn't leave me a choice, user.

Attached: 1526874877092.gif (398x384, 268K)

They bully kids to the point of shooting up a school, yet they still blame it on guns

I tick all the categories. Come at me

did you consider an S3 at all? It's the same turbo, engine, chassis, and haldex awd system. Is yours manual? How much do you make?

Attached: 1506922996519.png (1443x962, 864K)

Shut up leaf, your biggest fear is a rake

OP is always a faggot. Nevertheless, sauce found on plebbit: reddit.com/r/teenagers/comments/3on2d8/apparently_i_am_a_potential_school_shooter/
Post was made in 2015. Links to some PBS page I'm denied access to.

>MODERN
>LEPERS

JOIN THE UPRISING

Attached: 1526856971039.jpg (326x483, 46K)

pls government monitor my internet use and tell me when my humor is inappropriate

Trips of truth. That is exactly what they want.

>Poor coping skills
No
>Access to weapons
Yes
>Depression
I have no idea
>Drug and alcohol abuse
Never cared to do either so no
>Alienation
Yes
>Narcissism
I'm not gay so no
>Inappropriate humor
Yes
>Unlimited, unmonitored television and Internet use
Yes

>alienation
"stay away from them and alienate them more we need more false flag events"

True that man.

Weimar was paradise compared to this.

That's what Hitler really did wrong. He didn't appreciate what he had with the Weimar republic.

How much anus discomfort would it cause if I were to put together an art gallery of abstract merchants and provide zero context other than it being open to interpretation, and anything they notice is just a coincidence

Attached: 1526529226755.jpg (501x585, 5K)

>white males are inherently evil and racist
>don't invite white males to your (insert group assembly here)
>white males have never faced racism
>white males have never experienced poverty
>white males must answer for slavery
>white males must be replaced
>white women must deny sex to white males
>white males have an invisible knapsack of privilege whether they know it or not
>white males should give up their college seats
>white males are the problem with everything wrong in the world
>white males should have their guns taken away
>white males don't exist
>white males don't have a right to self-interests
>white males are declining in population (and that's a good thing)
>white males are weak
>white males have small penises
>white males don't have a future
>WHAT THE FUCK WHERE ARE ALL THESE SEXLESS WHITE MALE SCHOOL SHOOTERS COMING FROM
Hehe, cute.

I really didn't at first; the company is only in its second year of proper operations, so I decided to play it safe and modest. Although now that I've gone from slightly better than $45K in 2016 to $90K in 2017, every time I see an Audi on the road, I get to staring at it pretty hard. Still, I love the Golf, and the dealership has great services/warranties. They've been more than accommodating. Once I'm done financing this one, I may trade it in for an Audi of some sort, all depends on how business keeps up into 2019.

Attached: 1526572241085m.jpg (1024x1011, 148K)

>That last one
Guess we are all mass shooters here.

That's too abstract. A merchant kinda requires more than 1 point of reference.

Attached: abstract merchant.png (400x400, 5K)

And doesn't that apply to all those retarded cocksuckers who lay in wait on Trump's Twatter account, ready to pounce on whatever he says with all the vitriol and bitchy fagsnark they can muster, just for thumbsy-uppies? That seems a lot more unhealthy than honest, open discussion on a website which encourages it under anonymity, no?
People on Twitter say some really unhinged shit, directly to the President and anyone else who doesn't toe their amorphous line of fruity horseshit.

Now wouldn't that be a complete holocaust, don't you think?

Attached: 1517604267940.jpg (244x250, 2K)

vroom
vroom

I was never into cars, I like my Piper Navajo more than any care I ever drove

At least there would finally be a Holocaust.

Attached: 1526883520303m.jpg (978x1024, 120K)

>stay away from
Shouldn't you just do the opposite and try to help that guy?

Attached: d8ebdb9c.jpg (639x789, 71K)

The way to fix this problem is to spot the alienated and depressed kids and alienate them further.

My guess is that this list applies to about 96% of pol