House prices in Britain are too expensive

House prices in Britain are too expensive

This house in Leicester (2011: 45% White British) costs £190,000 ($255k).

Attached: Leicester_2.png (668x816, 607K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTeUdJky9rY
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't worry, house prices will go down soon enough.

Why do you think that?

If you live anywhere but the middle of nowhere or in a nigger-infested hellhole in America, you have to pay at least 10x what a house/apartment would normally cost.

It is literally impossible to live on your own in most US states in a safe neighborhood unless you make over $20/hr with a full-time job.

Ramadan

This fucking thread AGAIN.
For fucks' sake.
Do you not get tired of posting this?

I live in pic related and houses aren't cheap, but they're a lot cheaper than shitholes like Leicester, London, Reading, Swindon, Birmingham, Slough, Sheffield. And so many more horrible places.
Why anyone would want to live in (working down from Scotland to Southern England), that urban belt between Glasgow and Edinburgh, another urban belt from Manchester, through Leeds, Sheffield and across to Hull, the West Midlands down to FUCKING LONDON and anywhere else is bewildering.

Why live in a shithole?

Attached: home.gif (468x261, 74K)

I'm not trying to be antagonistic, but how come Zillow lists so many detached, small properties for relatively cheap prices in large towns / small cities? I realize jobs aren't abundant any place, but American to me seems like a great place to buy a house.

May I ask where you live?

If you cant afford a house with 200k+ your a poor fag and get a better job

Hey, I'm no longer posting in the style which apparently made some people genuinely disheartened. I am hoping for a serious conversation about an important and highly symbolic issue.

Some people have to live in "shitholes" in order to find steady employment.

That looks comfy AF.

Makes me want to sit under a tree smoking a nice pipe with some Gawith lakeland tobacco and watch the sheep wander about doing whatever the fuck sheep do.

their houses are made of wood not brick , hense the cheap price

But all the economists told me we had to keep growing the population.

Please read up on the "Great Migration" and "White Flight."

If you see a really cheap home/apartment, it is in a town that is majority black and has very high crime rates.

Do you think someone living in a tiny, cramped but stone terraced house in Leicester would rather live in a detached, spacious, aesthetic house which is built of a different material?

I believe they would.

Too bad a filthy Amerimutt like you won't ever experience the superior European landscape.

*dabs on you*

Could you name some large towns / small cities which are mostly white and where the job market is ok?

No New York, LA, etc for obvious reasons.

>White Flight

no im just pointing to that fact of market value, thats all.

Not all, some are brick, but of course they cost more.

>45%
>2011
So you actually mean: nigger-infested shithole.

of cos, higher development cost = high prices

plus you have to take into account availability and area

How big of a city do you need?
I think you might want medium size towns.

It's just that I've seen this thread very often.
And I know it's you, user, making them.

I understand that some people need to live either in or near urban areas. I get that.
But in your OP (and many others) you posted a particular shithole. The countryside is beautiful. I'm on the border between Cumbria, County Durham and North Yorkshire and the scenery is amazing. But down South there is Devon and Cornwall, the Cotswolds, Malvern hills, the Downs, Norfolk Broads, and not to mention the coast. The English coastal areas are beautiful.

Where do you live mate? You seem a little sour.

Attached: up the dale.jpg (750x422, 118K)

The UK is in a housing crisis no doubt. but it doesn't help that we're reaching 70 million people soon. no thanks to labours open door policy on mussiez and euro tards

"house"

There are a ton, but the housing costs essentially double if there are a small amount of blacks living in the town.

Let's just look at Springfield, Pennsylvania for an example:
>93% white
>1% black
>lowest available room for rent starts at $840 a month
>lowest available house to buy is a mortgage for $1,100 per month

If you have no loans or other payments to make, then you could live there without having a really high-paying job... but that's not the case for the vast majority of people under 35 in America.

Meanwhile in whiteland, you can get a house for next to nothing with an acre of land. You will need to deal with having meth heads in your area but if you keep things locked up, they're not a problem. Of course you'll need a job that allows you to work from home because dwindling coal mining jobs are most of what is available in these areas. Still, if you can deal with those two issues, you can live like a king off of not much money.

Attached: comfy country.jpg (1011x1495, 206K)

what about the northern states of america, i read a report recently about them being majority white, if i was to move to america would you suggest the northern states. no problem with blacks but i can do without them if you know what i mean

Here's another one. West Virginia is full of these inexpensive homes. Heck, start selling oxy to the locals and you could live like an emperor instead of just like a king.

Attached: home.jpg (892x1190, 167K)

Want brick? We've got brick house too! Still pretty cheap.

Attached: brick.jpg (1478x1194, 287K)

lol thats my yearly salary

Start loving John Denver and get comfy.
youtube.com/watch?v=oTeUdJky9rY

Attached: comfy.png (666x386, 447K)

Leicester is mainly Indian.

shit-infested pajeethole* my bad.

There are many easily accessible living options in the US. In nice places. I live in a small city in the Midwest, except for the meth heads, it is super comfy. The wages don't really let you live like a rock star, but the cost of living is cheap. The meth problems are widely exaggerated for my area if you have a dog you will avoid 95% of petty crime. My commute is a maximum of fifteen minutes.

Attached: 1524457997656.gif (500x375, 469K)

Population 300,000 - 1,000,000, to make it relevant to this thread.

But there is a reason why people generally don't stay in those areas, namely because of a lack of jobs. And that includes people who go into trades. I know young guys who are qualified carpenters yet work in call centres or fulfilment centres because there is so little money circulating in their local regions. Can I ask what your job is which allows you to live in the rural area of a wider region which is not in such a good place, economically?

When you live in a shithole, it's hard to get out of one

Live cheap and get the fuck over here. Run yer noggin bong. Energy drinks or two days mortgage in your small estate where you can have guns and literally yell nigger at the top of your lungs.

Attached: 1526576162788.jpg (493x503, 92K)

What about pic related?

But I'm not trying to cherry pick or poke holes, I am genuinely interested in how other young guys on Jow Forums are approaching the issue of house buying etc.

Attached: Simpsons.jpg (1002x577, 116K)

This looks like a freaking shoebox...

This but a millimeter more unironic

You get the bonus of curry fog stink and hearing Mr. and Mrs. Pajeet make Jopinder the fourth.

Not him but I find West Virginia particularly fascinating. I've talked to a couple of guys from WV on Jow Forums over the years (recently a guy from Spartanburg who is moving to Korea to teach English). It seems like a place which has really felt the effect of de-industrialization and which is suffering a lot from a lack of jobs etc.

My grandma is selling her house on nantucket for 5 million
and its tiny with a small yard
real estate is fucking insane these days

Why do you people feel the need to buy homes? Why not just rent a tiny space for you to sleep and spend the rest of the day out and about?

Have you ever seen the Whites of West Virginia?

If they went to college, they are going to need a decade or so to pay back all their loans. That's assuming they can even get a job since college degrees mean nothing. I make $13/hr, and I cannot afford to move out of my parents' house unless I move multiple states away from the friends and contacts I have. Almost every person I know that is my age is living with their parents still because of this, one of them is literally a physician but cannot afford to move out while also paying off all the student loans they have.

If I earned more money, I could afford to move out and pay for my car and pay off my own student loan and pay for utilities and pay for food at the same time, but I'm lucky to even have the job I have right now because I know people and they were able to get me one.

Personally I would like to start a family some day, or at least be in a position to do so. Also I have a large library and would like to have a place I can decorate and settle into long-term, rather than just living like a student in some grim back room owned by a foreign landlord.

US is such a huge country compared to our little islands. I've only ever been to Nevada, NYC, and Idaho in USA. I fucking hated New York, but everywhere else that I visited, I was treated with wonderful hospitality - people were so open and friendly. I seemed almost exotic in some of the places, which was a bit weird. People expected me to be a stereotype, I suppose. And the accent thing. All the Americans I met were intrigued by my accent. I don't even talk posh.

But regarding house prices and cost of living in UK, London is flush with very dodgy money - Saudis, Chinks and Russians. London is not an English city anymore - it's NYC but with royalty. FUCK LONDON. I know people who commute from fucking York to work there, so half of their working life is on a train.

The big divide in any country is rural vs. urban. And I know of only a few places that can make the balance work.

No, but it looks interesting. Would you recommend it?

Yes I believe the US has the highest fees in the world, or at least the West. In Denmark, Sweden and other countries degrees are usually free as I understand it. I hope you are doing well and that your folks are nice people to live with.

Oh fuck off. Average house price in Sydney, including shit areas, is $1.1 million (about £600k).

I’m currently looking to buy a one-bedroom apartment in a nice, but secluded part of town, and prices are starting at $700,000. For a one-bedroom cell.

Average pay is around $70,000. I earn well over that, but that’s not the point.

Leicester is a shithole but you can buy an actual house for the cost of a one-bedroom shoebox in a shit part of Sydney. Stop your fucking whinging.

Why did you go to college and incur so much debt if your degree means nothing?

Mad, absolutley mad. Rather live in a tent in woods than that shite.

Sydney is a major city in Australia, Leicester isn't a major city in Britain and wages aren't very high there.

>300,000 - 1,000,000
Cities that size are actually quite rare here

They are nice, but like most people over 35 I needed to carefully explain why I can't move out. My father used to always tell me "I moved out when I was 18!" but now he understands how fucked all of us got.

There is an entire generation of young adults in America who were told their entire lives that they NEEDED to go to college. Gen Z is probably right-leaning (allegedly) because they hear the horror stories from us about being $100k in debt at age 23 with no job opportunities.

>doing whatever the fuck sheep do.
mate
you wouldn't believe some of the stuff they get up to
i found this whole documentary series about it
it's quite an eye opener, i can tell you

Attached: 601e449754dfa1e05f84e34cce2ca3a6.jpg (1230x603, 206K)

Leicester isn’t far from other major cities. There’s also a good rail network. The UK is also tiny comparatively and has three or four times as many people. There are way more jobs on the high-end that pay a lot more than anything in Sydney. Working remotely is also an option for most jobs and, as mentioned, Leicester is hardly remote.

We never had our recession and prices never corrected here.

>tasteful
that's quite a stretch

My degree is a CompSci degree, but I can't even get an "entry-level" job in that field without at least 3 years of work for a comparable job. It'd be even worse in California due to all the pajeets. I've sent out so many copies of my resume and my portfolio to employers but only three got back to me and they all declined to hire me due to lack of job experience.

I went to college because every single teacher I ever had told me to go to college in order to get a "good job." Most pieces of media when I was growing up would have a character in it going to college, usually as the first person in the family to go to college. In short, I got baited... I just don't want others making the same mistake.

You borrowed $100k for a college degree that left you with no marketable job skills? Omg you’re a victim!

>Working remotely is also an option for most job

This isn't true my man.

It's rather grim to consider how many times I've heard people say / write that they were the first in their family to attend university, obviously proud of this feat and believing it to be a sign of times changing for their better. But now a lot of these people I'm sure will hope they are the last in their family to attend university also.

Most modern office jobs it most certainly is. Especially if they’re based in London - it means that they don’t have to pay you a London Living allowance and don’t have to pay rent for your desk space.

I live in California too. I know plenty of millenials who were employed out of university as engineers, accountants, actuaries and whatnot. Why not try to understand why some young people are succeeding while you're not instead of wallowing in self-pity?

THIS THREAD IS POSTED DAILY

take note

Attached: 415752.png (602x778, 31K)

STOP IT WITH THESE PSYOP THREADS!

My debt is less than $20k, but the monthly payments are the problem not the total amount. I've been working to restructure my loans into a single account to radically decrease my payments even though it will increase what I pay in full by several thousand dollars.

I don't live in California...

But statistically speaking, it's still very rare. Even a majority of the 12% of "full-time remote workers" in the UK are self-employed people who works across a region but have their base at their homes. I know of people commuting over 3 hours a day overall simply to get into an office to work a job which can be done remotely. It's still a very taboo subject in the UK.

When you have 15% of your pop. leeching of your state welfare, it's expected for prices of everything to skyrocket. Somebody gotta pay up because every time some Indaan or Muzzie gets a free housing 10 brits pay the price for it.
And London is a big city. Don't expect prices there to be normal

Fuck off memeflag, this is a no bully thread.

This isn't a psyop thread.

Just to correct myself Leichester, not London, but I guess it works for both.

Ok, but the difference is that it’s certainly more possible to work most of the week from home in somewhere like Leicester and hop on an hour or two train to London or Birmingham if you need to go into an office for a day or two.

As opposed to working remotely anywhere in Australia, or in a smaller satellite city, which would mean a minimum 1 hour flight to a major city and no meaningful internet connection to your home property.

Please come to Northern Ireland. If you don't within 10 years we'll be part of the republic and they'll force fag marriage and taxpayer abortions on us.

>Leichester
It's Leicester (pronounced le-ster)

If you enjoy West Virginia it is a must watch. Oxy addicted hillbilly dancers.

What is hilarious is that when no one can afford even shitty property you're told you're getting "richer" because you have an iphone and flat screen tv.

I would take a road trip through the Midwest. It is pretty easy going there are abject shitholes, but the livable areas are quite nice.

Stop opening these threads

You faggot

>shitty fucking, small terraced house with a tiny back yard that's probably just conrete flags is 200k in a place full of pakis

This country is fucking shit.

Hmo la students lettings big investment