Fellow britfags in Jow Forums how does this make you feel?

topkeks, Britain is going down the drain.

Attached: islam4uk1.jpg (460x287, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/963148/london-news-islington-upper-street-man-stabbed-death-london-knife-crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw

at least your city is filled with based muslims, my city is filled with spics

A massively out of date photograph featuring a man now locked up?

Glad that justice has been served.

>based muslims

Attached: Just leaf us alone.jpg (300x253, 26K)

>based & muslim in the same sentence

Anyone in 2018 who worships a big man in the sky is delusional

Got some nice justice there with all those underage girls being forced to suck muslim cock all day every day.........grow a pair and start cracking open the skulls of these inbred human shitbags or else britbongistan will evolve from merely being a meme.

What do you mean? This is what MI6 and CIA wanted for decades.

Anybody who employs ad absurdum to dismiss the only plausible explanation of the universe is an atheist...............yep that's an insult word now.

How is a magic man the only plausible explanation of the universe, brainlet?

>Wait for the inevitable Sharia vs Gay + Traps
>Get large popcorn
>Place bet
>Watch liberals meltdown unable to comprehend happenings
>Helicopter Ride Winners

It makes me feel like driving a truck through a crowd of people

True to some extent. We can always convert to Islam and overthrow the anglo/kike rulers. That is probably a last resort thing

Oh how the mighty have fallen.. I feel sorry for native bongistanis.

Attached: F66583B7-3315-4A70-A02A-82AE97A3F2D5.jpg (1024x615, 182K)

i love how these sharia fools trigger you cucks, it was ok when we conquered countries and assimilated these countries into muh british empire, its ok when we go over there to live, after we have raped and pillaged all their resources.. but when they come over here after we have destroyed their countries.. you faggots all cry...

also, britian isnt even white, the original brits weren't white... just abunch of butt hurt slavic/germanic/roman/saxons.

Attached: 1524911509759.png (300x172, 90K)

If your age is below 25 then fuck right off as I can't explain such complex concepts to kids. In case you're above 25, start watching the youtube videos featuring William Lane Craig, especially his debate with Christopher Hitchens in which he (wlc) beat the popular atheist.

Attached: 1526682142827.gif (633x600, 176K)

>tfw i'm ok with everything on that sticker

Attached: 1452897796124.gif (200x199, 660K)

b-b-but its ok when we so called british do it..

Attached: islamicwhitesharia.png (618x709, 404K)

>russian with a british vpn

>No music
Fuck that !

he was paid by breitbart to do this

makes me feel like home.

“I refuse to explain it watch these videos”

You’re a flat earther.

because you are a muslim fucking mohamad

That's odd, Sharia allows smoking and even heroin is halal. Can't have a beer though, shoot some heroin instead. Don't know about gambling, but they sure do it a lot. Prostitution is fine too, as long as the whore is a one of the Sūrat al-Kāfirūn. All in all, that sticker is nonsense

There's no England anymore

Attached: england.jpg (660x320, 57K)

soon there will be no yidrael.

bet your glad your country sponsors / funds isis and other jihadist groups..
well played Golem

Attached: 1526824308832.png (515x422, 338K)

Universe began thus it can't be it's own cause. Also, the universe can't be eternal either because that'll violate the second law of thermodynamics since an ever increasing entropy would have consumed the universe and we wouldn't exist. Now, grab the nearest pad to contain the menstruation outburst.

>Britain is going down the drain
Hey Brits. How is that European gun control working out for you?

LONDON BLOODBATH: Man stabbed to death in Islington as wave of violence grips capital ... He is the 66th person to have been murdered in London this year.

express.co.uk/news/uk/963148/london-news-islington-upper-street-man-stabbed-death-london-knife-crime

Attached: gun control.jpg (421x500, 72K)

Pretty cool desu. Feminist and betacucks will not know what to do when sharia hits the fan. All I have to do as a man is pretend to believe in allah, easy.