Is the white race actually shrinking?

Most of my friends (30y/o) have a minimum of 2 children already, some have 4 or more. Most people from my all-white hometown in Maryland are pumping out babies. Picrelated is girl a lifeguarded with, she has 6 kids now. Are we reversing the childless trend that the boomers and gen-Xers put into motion? There are rumors of a Trump white-baby-boom happening. Whitepill thread

Attached: 4C1E892B-5134-4989-9ABC-DAD368EFC080.jpg (959x959, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ifstudies.org/blog/baby-bust-fertility-is-declining-the-most-among-minority-women
google.com/amp/s/www.mysanantonio.com/opinion/commentary/amp/White-births-migration-explain-why-Texas-remains-10827255.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Marylander here also. To be quite honest, a good amount of my White friends (mostly ages 24 to 27) are having lots of children. I'm not kidding. Everyone is getting married and having kids.

Also, Maryland thread. Most Jow Forums users/lurkers are in fact Marylanders -- the most powerful race in the world.

PAnon here. Amish are spreading and so are the fucking Mormons. Help.

Depending on what you consider to be white, to my knowledge white people are basically treading water. The issue is everyone else is still breeding.

False news. Most Anons belong to INOHPA

marriage rate and white births are skyrocketing

Wife´s preggo. Friends wife´s preggo. Working on it.

I’m pretty sure it’s just Europeans who aren’t having kids. White Americans are doing work. Maybe it’s the economy.

This. Most white Europeans are opting to have the wife breedes by an Arabic or Nigerian man. They understand Europe no longer belongs to them.

White marriage and birthrates. Whites are learning from mistakes of the past -- in particular the mistakes of Boomers.

Wrong. Something like 38% of Jow Forums users/lurkers are Marylanders according to recent studies.

A recent study on fertility indicates that all races have experienced a decrease in fertility.

I can second this, but I actually think that it’s just because most Jow Forums users are getting to the late 20s age bracket where everyone drops the “party till I die no kids no wife” meme and gets on with adulthood.

No user, the enemy lies about EVERYTHING

>Something like 38% of Jow Forums users/lurkers are Marylanders according to recent studies
Fake news. Maryland girls are crazy for BPC (big Pennsylvania cock) btw. Every summer thousands of Maryland women from across the state go to ocean city to service us.

Wife and I just plopped one out and plan one more.

Yes, for every rural couple who have lots of kids there are 10 urban white couples with either adopted african kids or dogs.

The thing I love about Maryland is how new and modern most of the buildings are. Always new construction happening. Picrelated is where I’m sitting right now in my apartment complex.

Attached: 8E2873FD-9F0E-4E6B-BC17-9D4FB29A2522.jpg (2419x1814, 3.86M)

Maryland is shithole full of subhuman niggers and cucks that suck their nigger cock.

It needs napalm and agent orange all over the low life populace.

Attached: e1a83438ebe0319b0dbec7579adb53a3e3604f2a.png (600x600, 446K)

Depend where you are; in Vancouver whites can't afford to have children. An ordinary 40 year old tear down house is $2 million.
But here in Saint Jerome 30k north of Montreal, it's 98% white and everyone is pumping out little French Canadian babies all over the place.

There's more "Attention a nos enfants" signs on the roads than there are "Arret" signs ffs.

No it's hover around replacement. Problem is immigration.

This. Every summer I go to Maryland and New Jersey. Maryland women are notorious sluts for PA cock. Maryboys just can't compete.

Maryland is the richest state in the Union per capita, lmao. Stay mad

Looks like Harbor East, but I'm not certain.

White Maryland couple here with another white child in the oven.

Annapolis

ifstudies.org/blog/baby-bust-fertility-is-declining-the-most-among-minority-women

White birth rates are declining but Hispanic birth rates are declining more.

Summers coming, Noah. Better prep that wife of yours for all the PA bulls about to food your state.

those ugly mongrels aren't white

Texas here. The state is like 80% nonwhite for the under 18 demographic. We’re fucked. And once we go blue (and we will soon), you’re all fucked. Blackpill thread now.

The men in Pennsylvania are complete and utter onions-boys, evidenced by the fact that your State is 85% White and is still very Democrat. Maryland women are huge sluts, but only for the BMC (Big Maryland Cock), which you don't have and never will. Yeah, they're sluts, but they can detected a onions-boy from miles away. Sad!

Maryland girls aren’t that hot bud, they’re basic 7/10’s if not obese. This ain’t Arizona

Rich fag.

Yeah, you got me there.

Rookie numbers, Hispanic here we just had our 3rd, not really important to the thread but just saying. Don't get me started on my brothers

does it matter when the amount of none-whites are increasing?

A lot of Maryland girls are pretty big. They drink too much. Even my girlfriend is picking up weight. What the fuck.

I think 80% of women are hooking up with 20% of males and can only have children with so many different fathers. Thus, limiting population.

Also everyone is more picky since having the internet, guys and girls. Girls are the sexual selector so there is alot of responsibility on them for this.

Lol you’re so short you could suck my dick standing up goblino

The situation is still shit in that regard, but not as bad as it could be.

Attached: fertilitydeclinesrace-w640.png (640x497, 121K)

Can you spics find a new board please? I want to talk to other white people on my Nazi LARP board, not Hispanics. I don’t care if you hate niggers too.

The decline of white births is a myth.

Hispanics are considered non-white and "brown" until they commit a crime, then they suddenly become "white." Funny how it is always the Hispanic population that is always used to show how whites are dying out, huh?

Lol being short aint all that bad still fuckin though and enjoying fatherhood

Make it 2 more

The white population of Texas is growing rapidly.

I don't hate anyone man we share some of the same ideals that's why I'm here, i try to ignore the racist stuff

Can someone post numbers instead of speculation please

Fuck off Goblino wetback. Go back to Central America

After living in NYC for a few years I was appalled at the obesity on Maryland Tinder

Any single women in Maryland less than 26 looking for a husband?

Why, when I search, are white birth rates rising, does a link to a wiki entry about the demographic of israel come up?

Attached: wtf.png (900x506, 196K)

>filled with niggers
>fourth most liberal state

no thanks

He doesn’t know every dictator was a short guy. Lanklets cant rule

Attached: 7B7292FC-9BCD-41AB-B113-A691941AF3EA.jpg (194x259, 5K)

Also Maryland fag reporting in, straight from nog territory, pg county. And I'm white.

My hometown is Hampstead (98.6% white). Now I live in Catonsville for work. I'm looking for a better job. I make good money though.

right-leaning and religious whites are well above the replacement rate
the white birth rates in the US are tanked by all of the secular and liberal whites being DINK or just having one vanity child

look at it globally and think of the billions of niggers in niggistan and a full continent of spics.

My parents had five kids. We bought a retreat center with another family who had six kids. So there were eleven of us running around the grounds. Out of the eleven of us, we have an average of ~1.8 kids each. No one race mixed but we certainly have failed to live up to our parent's level of reproduction. Sadly we all live in suburbs which is a very pale version of what we had as kids running around the countryside.

Attached: nuHeathers.jpg (1917x1080, 777K)

Wife currently pregnant with our first. We're aiming for 6 but could realistically do 12 with our current financial situation.

Impregnate your friend's wife's sister too.

*vomits*

and your own sisters

M8 the white birth rate in Texas could quadruple and we’re still fucked. The under 18 population is 80% white. That’s past the point of no return. Sorry.

80% NON-white is what I meant

Why would you want to have kids with white women? Do you guys really want to get divorced that hard?

I also grew up in PG county, which is why I’m so racist.

Jews got mad about getting memed on about being outbred by Pallys so theyve been trying to force a babby boom but its mostly the orthodox and they cranked out a bunch of articles about we demographics now lately which buoyed Israel in the birth rates rising SEO hits

white babies are back in a (slim) majority
but far better than the propaganda that says shit like white kids being only 30% of the younger population or some shit

Attached: white birth rates.png (712x833, 293K)

Texas gets a huge amount of whites moving there. It will be majority white forever, I read an article about it, read this google.com/amp/s/www.mysanantonio.com/opinion/commentary/amp/White-births-migration-explain-why-Texas-remains-10827255.php

It is because lots of white shitlibs have no children

Divorce is just a first step towards starting a new family with another white maiden

>Texas

Odd they'd get cranky about it. I always figured they liked having smaller numbers. The smaller the group, the tighter the control, and all that.

Wtf? With what since they take more than half of your stuff and your kids also? So how will another woman be interested in you when 2/4 of your income goes to alimony?

>only child
>born 1982
>have 4 white kids

Seems so in my case.

Alabama here. Al the white families here have a minimum of two to three kids. Overall white birthrate statistics are being dragged down by liberal post wall cat ladies. White liberals are literally going extinct. They don't breed.

Trump did it no problem

Oh my apology I forgot all of us inherited and empire from their fathers and are billionaires.

>myth
>myth
>myth

WHITE RACE - shrinking since 60's

because of TFR below 2.1

Attached: demohistory1925-2005.jpg (469x400, 103K)

Absolutely based if you do

The problem isn't the lack of couples having kids, it's the lack of couples. The white birth rate is shit because more women are single than ever.

Most of us have boomer parents with excess resources. Besides, a true alpha will have no problem guarding against divorce and hiding assets. Remarry a russian slavianka who wants a GC

What’s your financial situations
>pls be white

If any of you have good genetics and aren’t a mutt, consider donating sperm to increase the amount of food white genes being spread

Good

I wanted six but we had to stop at 4. (wifes uterine wall isn't stable enough after multiple c-sections).

Pick up my slack for me user.

>this is your brain on freedom
Okay then I will let you believe that until you get divorced and see for yourself how much being an "alpha" helps you out.

The anti-white campaigns instigated by the Jews are the reason for this. People feel threatened (and they should).
If the Jewish attempts to take away the USA from its population becomes common knowledge, maybe we will get another expulsion in a couple of decades.

Also from Maryland. Late 20s. No one is married and no one has children except for a few bastards from one night stands. Don't know what world you guys live in.

My wife had a c section for the first (10lber my fault oops) and was able to luckily deliver vaginally for our second. Hopefully c-sections don’t become a barrier. She’s aiming for 3-4 but I hope to make enough money for 5+. We have to I already have great names picked out

>african kids or dogs
Bin that nog and get yourself a dog

PAnon here. My fiance and I are expecting our first child soon. First of many we are hoping.

>getting married without a pre-nup
How dumb do you think I am faggot

pre-nups do not work the way you think they do.

As I said go right ahead and see how much an "alpha" you will be even with your prenup, please show me and others how its done user.

What does Americans having children have to do with the White birthrate?

I know that study. Hispanics had the biggest dip, followed by blacks, natives, whites, then asians.

We will know for sure with the upcominy census if our efforts were in vein or not.

its not, it's just that minority birth rates are going up alongside it.

Most of the white liberals I knew in Alabama moved there from out of state. Apparently the University of Alabama has started bringing in a lot of liberal students from out of state and they now out number in-state students at the school.

>Trump white-baby-boom
my second is being born in 1 1/2 months.

Attached: 1526001778964.jpg (639x539, 54K)

>Most of my friends (30y/o) have a minimum of 2 children already
Yes, but you're American. Try coming to Europe. Most people I know age 30 has 0 children.

America has the largest white population in the world. 200 million