Right to Bear Arms? Really Americans?

For those of you who think being armed is so important when SHTF:

I have found the secret reports from a spy Salazar sent to 1936 Spain during the Civil War. The spy was a military man called Henrique Galvão who later became famous for revolting against Salazar and highjacking the Portuguese cruise liner Santa Maria in 1961, which we only got back through American intervention.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Maria_hijacking

Anyway about weapons. The relevant part of the report for you is the following one:

"The Lord Governor of Huelva who was a great lover of communism in this city, who had been fleeing, was arrested yesterday. He will be executed by a firing squad. Such penalty is mandatory to every one who is found carrying fire arms. In Seville the firing squads have been very busy for every day they have to execute dozens of "pistoleros" (people who carry pistols).

Attached: Spanish Civil War 1936 August.png (459x380, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Maria_hijacking
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pistola
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pistolero
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanegashima_(gun)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Maria_hijacking

It was a communication from Henrique Galvão to Salazar himself while Galvão was stationed in Seville as a spy and as a "military attaché" for Franco's army.

bump

Attached: 1510350212398[1].jpg (700x716, 75K)

The spanish civil war, when you join portuguese, german, italian and spanish fascists in a party, it could only end in bad terms, you have destroyed the beautifull republic

The Republic was gay. In those reports I'v read in the way to Valencia and Málaga - which were about to fall - they find small areas under communist rule and they go on happily about how they killed a few hundred of communists who in turn had killed about 700 or so peasants who didn't conform to the communist faction. A republic cannot be built under those terms the 2nd Spanish republic was founded upon.

PISTOLS "arms" you moorish niggrs don't even know what a firearm is do you?

Attached: day if the cannon.jpg (600x420, 47K)

Everyone had weapons hidden somewhere.

Also in the Communist side the religious symbols were concealed.

Attached: 44C5B86D-B8C4-4D95-AB65-495C50D29F5A.jpg (652x1061, 157K)

Go learn some history fool, they (spanish and portuguese) killed the moors, and the communists was much time after in the xx century already. It's because of people like you everyone thinks americans are dumb

Funny, all my family combatant kept guns in hideouts and never revealed them. They were massive pro gun people, they stated that if you are not capable of defending yourself you are nothing more than a serf. And today this country is literally full of queers.

What an enlightening post to make op. It was so enlightening that the only thing i learned was OP is a faggot who has trouble patching together coherent arguments. kys all fields

But he has trips, and you don't.

Learn if you want:
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pistola
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pistolero
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanegashima_(gun)

I find wiki to always be a good starting point.

buh blah blah (amerimutt speaking).

Read what you wrote and whay I wrote and apologise or make a point.

Sure thing faggot, I understand what you were "trying" to do but in fact. Nothing of what you posted in anyway is an actual argument against the 2nd amendment or being armed. None of it, nice false equivalence though.

And why do you think I am arguing agaisnt the 2nd amendment?
Or arguing for that matter?

I'm just highlighting a case in which SHTF and the "government" or the "major faction in an area" grabs all the guns and kills people who have guns.

My point is that it is childish to believe that you can fight the government with your little weapons. You can't. You won't.
I am all for you guys to keep your weapons though.

you know that murimutts don't care about our countries, right?

Yep - it ain't 1492 anymore

Because no rights for leftists.

nice,i am glad there are many hidden weapons here

When you start taking things out of the constitution, when does it end? Liberals already took freedom of speech away from everyone who isn't them.

The question I ask everyone is, what is your solution?

>Ban all guns
Impossible, too many exist. If you confiscate all guns from legal gun owners, all that's left are the illegal guns which are responsible for god knows what percentage of murders. Also since NYC stopped stop and frisk, you can't even find the illegal guns.

>Stricter background checks
Sure, but to what degree? What If I have no criminal record or mental health issues and decide to do something? What disqualifies you from owning a firearm and who determines if I have a condition? Misdemeanor's? Anxiety and depression? You don't need a therapist (fake doctor) stopping you.

Even if you ban guns, if you want to kill someone or multiple people, you're going to do it. Drive you car into a crowd of people, get a knife, learn how to make a bomb. It doesn't fucking matter. Just like you can't deport every single nigger in America, you can't get rid of guns, there are just too many of both. Accept that these things happen and move on. Stop hyping them up in the media and giving other loners hope that they can do this shit too.

>My point is that it is childish to believe that you can fight the government with your little weapons
But you can and people already have, your point is null and void. Your little jewel of wisdom has already been disproven. This isn't even debated by the government because it's a fact, even they acknowledge it, the only idiot who doesn't is apparently you. If only those pesky muslims would have just given up their little weapons and surrender like good little goats. All Fields.

>has already been disproven.

Give me one instance in which this is the case.
Better yet, write your own thesis about it. You will sure become a great Historian easily if you mannage to do so...

I already did, you were just to dense to see it. I digress, so still no argument then ? Gotcha