West Memphis Three: Hollywood Child Killers Edition

Who are the West Memphis Three?

>On May 5, 1993, three teenagers, Damien Echols, Jason Baldwin, and Jessie Misskelley known in the press as the West Memphis Three, carried out the murders of three cub-scouts they stumbled upon in the woods.

>The victims, Michael Moore, Christopher Byers, and Stevie Branch were savagely beaten all over, including being clubbed with large sticks. Byers was also castrated while alive and an attempt was made to slit the throat of Stevie Branch. Afterwords, the naked bodies of the three children were tied up with their own shoe laces and tossed into a ditch while still alive, and ultimately drowned.

>Years later, the three killers who did this pled guilty to the murders and were paroled after Hollywood Celebrities donated over $20 million toward their defense, under the belief that right-wing Christians from the South had convicted the three killers of witchcraft. The celebrities had reached this conclusion after watching some HBO shock documentaries that cut out all the evidence and focused only on sensational elements of the murders.

>All three killers remain at large to this day with nobody doing time for the murders. The killers themselves are even active on social media.

>To date, four documentaries have been made in support of the West Memphis Three, all with input from the killers themselves, and all omitting crucial evidence against them which mysteriously found it's way on the cutting room floor, film after film.

A link to all the case files and trial transcripts:

callahan.mysite.com/index.html

(Some links are from before the site moved, so if it says callahan.8k, change it to .mysite.)

Attached: West Memphis Three.jpg (1338x909, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HsRuA4jzxYY
youtube.com/watch?v=C5fwP6pYXtk
callahan.mysite.com/wm3/audio.html
callahan.mysite.com/wm3/jlm_june1.html
callahan.mysite.com/wm3/jlm_june2.html
callahan.mysite.com/wm3/jm_stidham_8_19_93.html
callahan.mysite.com/wm3/jmpc.html
callahan.mysite.com/wm3/jm_2_8_94_statement.html
callahan.mysite.com/wm3/jmfeb.html
callahan.mysite.com/wm3/micjo.html
thewm3revelations.wordpress.com/2017/09/30/facts-predating-jessie-misskelleys-june-3-1993-confession/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>RECENT INTERVIEW WITH JASON BALDWIN

Jason did a live interview in which people could comment and leave their questions for him on facebook. Upon seeing this he flipped out and went on a rant stating how he wasn't answering any hard questions, saying:

>“I can’t answer questions I have no answer to, I’m not gonna make guessing games...I’m not gonna try to use my imagination to fill in gaps of knowledge.....you as a questioner’s gonna have to respect that when I don’t have an actual answer to a question...”

He then got BTFO in the comments by the father of the one of the victims and several other people.

youtu.be/HsRuA4jzxYY

Attached: Jason BTFO.png (1290x706, 779K)

News story written by the same father, Todd Moore, whose son, Michael Moore was one of the murder victims

Attached: Todd Moore.jpg (640x960, 146K)

Attached: Todd Moore2.jpg (640x960, 126K)

youtube.com/watch?v=C5fwP6pYXtk

North Memphis, South Memphis, West Wood, Orange Mound

Niggas ain't barrin' that

Niggas ain't barrin' that shit my nigga

Slap a punk bitch, slap a punk bitch

Attached: 1521953360792.jpg (354x286, 15K)

Facts about Jason Baldwin

>Had a criminal record at the time of the murders, and had been involved with burglary and arson.
>A local bully who acted as a toady and follower of Damien Echols, who was older than Jason.
>Jason hid the murder weapon, a large survival knife in the lake behind his home.
>Jason's mother testified at one of his appeals hearings that Jason had some clothing that went missing after the murders, which he told her had been stolen by his accomplice Jessie Misskelley. The missing clothing likely being the clothes Jason and Damien wore on the night of the murders, which the two had disposed of.

Pic related is Jason's mom changing her story on facebook about how Jason disposed of the murder weapon in the lake behind her home.

Attached: Jason's mom.png (1050x828, 710K)

Police divers recovering the knife Jason threw at the bottom of the lake. The prosecution says it's consciousness of guilt evidence, that if Jason was really innocent he wouldn't have thrown a murder weapon in a lake to try and get rid of it. And his family and friends wouldn't be making up different conflicting accounts of how it got there.

Attached: the lake knife.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Below are links to all of Jessie Misskelley's confessions

>You can listen to all three re-corded statements here:

callahan.mysite.com/wm3/audio.html

You can also read the transcripts of the confessions here:

>First confession-
callahan.mysite.com/wm3/jlm_june1.html
callahan.mysite.com/wm3/jlm_june2.html

>Second confession three months later in private to his lawyer-
callahan.mysite.com/wm3/jm_stidham_8_19_93.html

>Third confession in the back of a cop car on his way to prison-
callahan.mysite.com/wm3/jmpc.html

>A fourth confession to Jessie's lawyer following his conviction-
callahan.mysite.com/wm3/jm_2_8_94_statement.html

>Fifth confession made by Jessie Misskelley following his confession to his lawyer. This one is given to the prosecution with Jessie's lawyers present-
callahan.mysite.com/wm3/jmfeb.html

>A prison letter from Jessie's cellmate
callahan.mysite.com/wm3/micjo.html

An excerpt from the letter:

>I once asked Misskelley what were the names of the three boys. He laughed for some time, and then said he could only remember one of them.
>Mr. Davis, please do everything in your power to keep Misskelley behind bars for the rest of his life. He is a very cold, morbid person.
>I thank you for your time

Attached: jessie.png (450x338, 87K)

>not knowing that the D.A., judge, and police chief were involved in the killing
>not knowing the only reason the boys got out is that evidence surfaced in Chris Cornell's anti-human trafficking group
>not knowing Cornell gave this to Eddie Veder so Cornell could continue working unhindered

Sadly, Vedder could only blackmail the boys out, as exposing the investigation would put Cornell at risk. Too bad Chris married a cunt who turned him in to Geffen.

Attached: 1518495913658.jpg (500x645, 66K)

What Jason Baldwin did to Christopher Byers according to Jessie Misskelley.

>DAVIS: Ok. And at that point, what was Jason doing at that time ?

>MISSKELLEY: Yea, he pulled one of the boys pants down, got on top of'm and started swinging.

>DAVIS: Ok. when you say he started swinging, what do you mean?

>MISSKELLEY: He started swinging his arm.

>DAVIS: Around his, can you show me what you mean by that?

>MISSKELLEY: He was coming like this.

>DAVIS: Like hitting'm?

>MISSKELLEY: Yeah. Like, like, like a like swinging

>DAVIS: Ok. Was the boy lying face down or face up?

>MISSKELLEY: Face up.

>DAVIS: Ok. And did Jason have anything in his hands at that point.

>MISSKELLEY: He had a knife.

>DAVIS: Ok. Where was, was he actually hitting'm with the knife or with his fist ?

>MISSKELLEY: blade was open.

>DAVIS: Ok. Could you see where he, was he cutting the boy?

>MISSKELLEY: No, he was like this swinging the knife at his legs.

>DAVIS: Ok. Could you see, did you ever see one of the boys get cut with the knife?

>MISSKELLEY: After he cut through with'm then I noticed what'd he done.

>DAVIS: What did you see?

>MISSKELLEY: I saw that boy you know missing

>DAVIS: If you worried when you saw that, describe to me what you saw Jason do and what you saw happened?

>MISSKELLEY: Well when he was doing that I seen blood fly.

>DAVIS: Ok. Well did he, where'd the blood go?

>MISSKELLEY: Grass, I mean not grass but weeds, like sling around.

>DAVIS: What'd the boy do when that happened?

>MISSKELLEY: He started hollering. And Jason put his shirt over his mouth.

>DAVIS: What'd Jason do after that?

>MISSKELLEY: Then he came over where I was at.

>DAVIS: What'd he do then?

>MISSKELLEY: He wanted to do that one I was hitting, he wanted to do him the same way and I wouldn't let'm.

Attached: 20631722_10212197679648739_1281312337_n.jpg (448x672, 37K)

The fingernail marks around Christopher's mouth from Jason trying to muffle the child's screams after he cut the boy's penis off.

Attached: 20623955_10212197677488685_1637225627_n.jpg (448x672, 37K)

Jessie describing how one of the victims, Chris Byers was still moving when he was in the water:

>MISSKELLEY: Yeah. But - but - when they threw them in the water that one was still moving - the one that was cut, his penis was completely cut off, he was moving cause I saw him.

>STIDHAM: You sure?

>MISSKELLEY: I'm positive.

Attached: 20624556_10212197670688515_2012748900_n.jpg (503x650, 35K)

The knife that didn't match the wounds? Pretty convienient find.

You do realize that EVERYONE in Arkansas knows that Hobb's step dad started it.
Known as "the Hobb's family secret".

It did match. You're just a moron who never read the case files.

Here's a diagram of the castration for new fags like yourself.

Attached: diagram.jpg (476x463, 11K)

On the right inner thigh, shown above was a series of cuts shaped like a row of dots, believed by the prosecution to be a serrated knife pattern. On the left inner thigh, situated on the left buttock was a series of slashes into the skin. These slashes are featured incorrectly in West of Memphis as “serration” injuries. And lastly on the right side of the lower abdomen is a red impression that forms two thick red lines near Christopher’s groin, suspected to be an impression from the handle of the knife.

Attached: diagram2.jpg (476x463, 11K)

A blown up photo of the serration injury on Christopher's inner right thigh. The pattern was a series of dots that formed into a uniform line.

Attached: serration.jpg (348x491, 36K)

Yeah, that's about as scientific as the prosecution got too. Too bad you're not trying to prove your point to 12 inbred dickheads with lower I.Q.'s than Misskelly.

Attached: freaks_1932_schlitzie_still.jpg (702x336, 79K)

The pattern highlighted

Attached: highlighted.jpg (348x491, 37K)

(You)
Document saying the pattern on the inner thigh corresponded to the serrations on Byers' inner thigh

Attached: knife document.jpg (570x760, 36K)

So, in the middle of dissecting the cock with surgical precision, which of course 17 year old boys are well capable, they took a quick tap with the back of the knife for shits and giggles?

This was of course in a pitch black, forested swamp area which held ZERO forensic evidence.

Third diagram pointing to key areas in the autopsy photos. There was a knife hilt pattern and knife slashes on the inner left buttock.

Attached: diagram3.jpg (476x463, 12K)

You have to let me finish answering the question before jumping in like a colossal faggot.

Brent Turvey in the documentary, “Paradise Lost 2” discussing the knife hilt impression with Jessie's attorney Dan Stidham:

“On really close examination, and that’s why I brought you the magnifying glass, because I want you to look, right here, you can see the impression of the handle of the knife as it is being plunged. See that little squareness right there. So whoever did this went like this, and grabbed this and went like that, (Turvey then indicates in a quick stabbing motion with his hand) and that’s how they cut it up. No precision, no accuracy, no skill required to do that. And it actually to me it is consistent to what is a fishing knife. That’s got the blade on one side, and the serrated top on the other.”

Attached: turvey stidham.png (470x359, 159K)

Thanks for sharing the article, m8. I was convinced by the Paradise Lost films, especially the crazy step/father interviewed ranting. The blue candle wax evidence is interesting. Ecchols sure as fuck likes to tease his complicity online. Perhaps that's how he channels bitterness from the guilty verdicts, or perhaps he's guilty.

Something we should all takeaway from this is that documentaries are not historically sound, yet documentaries are how Gen Z is absorbing history. Extremely dangerous.

The knife hilt injury showing that it was a knife with a LARGE handle, just like the knife Jason threw in the lake.

Attached: knife hilt injury.jpg (251x414, 12K)

A re-enactment with a duplicate of the murder weapon, which was purchased off of ebay using the information on exact make of the knife from trial transcripts. Notice the back of the knife blade digs into the right thigh, while the front of the blade slides under the left buttock.

Attached: re-enactment.jpg (768x374, 12K)

I don't have to let you finish because you're regurgitating the same bullshit "official story" that has been circulated since this began.
I've personally been following this case for 20 years. I've read every book and case file, amd seen every documentary amd movie, from all sides.

I've seen you spam this thread many times before, and you always leave out important shit like how the judge blocked almost every witness for Damien from testifying.

And you've never mentioned Vicki Hutcheson.

You can see the knife had a fairly large and sharp saw on the back.

Attached: saw on knife.jpg (624x475, 24K)

1. You know who they are.
2. You can find out where they live.
3. You live in America.
4. Be the agent of change you want to see and take direct action.

Close-up of the blade digging into the thigh

>I've read every book and case file, and seen every documentary amd movie, from all sides.

But not the case files. I noticed you haven't mentioned those.

>And you've never mentioned Vicki Hutcheson.

The lady who Jessie blabbed about Damien to and told that he'd confess to the police if they ever brought him in? The lady who Jessie conspired with and bought Jessie the whiskey he was drinking on the day of the murders? Try being a retard on someone else's time. What about how Jessie told Buddy Lucas he wanted to turn in Jason and Damien without getting in trouble? What about how Jessie and his friends tried to falsely implicate Tracey Laxton in the murders.?

You can read all about Jessie and Vickie and even Tracey Laxton here:

thewm3revelations.wordpress.com/2017/09/30/facts-predating-jessie-misskelleys-june-3-1993-confession/

Attached: close-up.jpg (722x388, 19K)

Comparisons between the injuries on Byers and an impression left by the duplicate murder weapon on a human arm just by lightly pressing it into the skin.

Attached: comparisonchrisbyers (1).jpg (787x436, 91K)

The prosecution demonstrating that only the weapon found behind Jason Baldwin's trailer could have created the dots on Byers' thigh, because unlike the Mark Byers knife, this knife had two cutting surfaces, one on the back with a saw and a regular knife blade on the front. IF the Mark Byers knife were the murder weapon it'd leave a regular line, despite that it had serrations, because it only had one cutting surface.

Attached: lake knife demonstration.png (848x623, 470K)

Here, here, here, the lady you think was so fucking important, the lady Jessie conspired with and ultimately got fucked over by when she made up a story about him and Damien taking her to an Esbat in hopes of getting reward money.

Immediately following the trial though, Vickie began to give statements in which she suggested she made up the entire claim of the Esbat, stating that Jessie was innocent, and that she knew he was innocent because of a statement he made to her:

Vickie made the following statement to Defense Investigator, Ron Lax.

Taken from page 410 of the book, “The Blood of Innocents,” in which she argues Jessie's innocence, claiming that she knows he falsely confessed because he told her if the police ever spoke to him he was going to confess... which actually would point to guilt not innocence.

I>n the interview with Lax and Stidham, Hutcheson said Misskelley had joked before his arrest that he would tell police he committed the murders if he was ever questioned. Hutcheson said she’s sure this happened because “I was in my right set of mind that day.”

>“I about died” when Misskelley made his joke, Hutcheson said. “Because he goes, “I’ll just tell them I did it.” And I said, “No you wouldn’t. You stupid? what’s wrong with you, boy?” And he started busting out laughing and he was like, “It was a joke.”