>Fat chicks

THE CHAD BRAZIL
>Jesuit Bandeirantes
>First settlers celebrated a mass
>Converted natives to Catholicism
>United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil, and Algarves
>Forged in the Battle of Guararapes
>Cute big booty mulatto gf's

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (800x717, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE
youtu.be/_ng0zkhuTDU
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9c/Cantino_planisphere_(1502).jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>USA
Chances of getting a good job are decent
>Brazil
They think stealing is a job.

Attached: 1526709023343.jpg (960x539, 44K)

Only thing Brazil has is most traps per capita. Get out

yal some jelly ass niggaz

>Implying I give a fuck about this place
>thinking catholicism is cool
kys nigger

Of course OP is not Brazilian and considering Jow Forums everyonw will bait.

Also, US has way more traps

Attached: 545454.jpg (699x571, 171K)

Yes i think that not going to hell is cool thanks

bump

Attached: 1462246712521.jpg (620x775, 225K)

US white. Brazil nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE

Attached: 4f3bf8f705d32ec589a2a1373ccb5056.jpg (468x412, 33K)

>US white
nothing that time won't fix my amigo

>mfw /po/ is so dumb, but so dumb they will bait and this thread will have 300 posts

Attached: photo_f.jpg (600x340, 23K)

>Implying that your "loving god" is going to torture people for eternity lol..
>still thinks church is cool
go away

We in the European union as a hole agree 100% with your post and statements. I declare now that the USA of America is Brazil's little cock sucker. All hail Brazil

you seem to be very upset that i am trying to have a reasonable conversation about the sovereignty of Brazil

thanks bro!

>Only thing Brazil has is most traps per capita. Get out
LOL

This. We agree and approve of OP post and my fellow European post

Virgin mutt vs chad monkey I see no difference on either side.

hahahah thanks you too my european brother

Nobody talks about Brazil in this board, why do you love free bullying, attwhore?

Btw brazil just wait and watch usa will be soon brazil 2.O

They will have to work very hard and kill a lot of people to get where we are today. All hail Brasil

why do you love getting angry because of a thread in an anime discussion image board

Shit i meant where they are today***

all hail Brasil brother!

Common mistakes my fellow European brothers

i'm glad that both of you recognize the might of Brasil hahaha

also pic related
poortugueses were not able to control their dicks so they sticked them into monkey pussies and created the abomination what you call country
one must not like the anglos to admit they were clever enough to take their own women and built a white nation

Attached: rsz_11rsz_12345.png (2213x928, 3.15M)

Nice try Muhammad. Brazil is white. Germany isn't

at least our country is not being invaded by sandniggers like you Ahmed

He is right bro. Our country isn't what it used to be. We have to pass it to the younger, stronger and whiter country that is brazil.

whiter than you, ahmet
exactly, its already full of niggers

damn you convinced me
praise the might and glory of brazil

kek
spanish and portuguese, never meant to create countries in south america,they just used them as colonies to extract goods and do more commerce to their empires.

It will be fun to watch Germanistan destroy itself

youtu.be/_ng0zkhuTDU
amen brudda

How can I become a slum lord in Brazil?

to be fair some of these pictures on the right are not from Brazil

Hey João, you left out that your independence was bankrolled by the Rothchild family.

>2%

Attached: 1526701679138.jpg (320x180, 13K)

>US white
Shut up nigger

Attached: 1526052599704.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

>First settlers celebrated a mass

Actually, I've come to the conclusion that the Portuguese arived in Brazil way before 1500 and that *that* landing was just a big show off for the natives. Albeit a pretty cool one.
Also, if you start to read the documentation, the letters and looking at the maps of the Portuguese Navigators, it gets pretty clear we discovered most of the world: We actually discovered America both North and South (sorry Vikings, you kind of forgot where it was), Australia, New Zealand, etc. Here is one of the various eureka moments for me in the subject, a letter from Duarte Pacheco Pereira, a great (though not very remembered today) Portuguese navigator to the King of Portugal and the Algarves of Hither and Beyond the Sea in Africa, D. Manuel I:

"(...) beyond what is indeed said, the experience which is mother of all things and always keeps as away from error and which for us clears every doubt we may have and thus, most fortunate Prince, we have known and seen, as is in the third year of thy Reign in the year of the Lord of a thousand four hundred and ninety eight (1498!!!) from whereupon Your Highness hath sent us, into the Western Part beyond the Ocean Sea where we sail that land that is found, such an enormous firm land (continent!) with so many and so big islands close to it, which we have known extends from seventy (70) degrees of the side of the equinotial line against the Artic Pole (FROM GREENLAND) and once it is so massive and keeps extending, and from the same equinotial cycle takes again and goes beyond twenty eight (28) degrees and half on its side against the Anti Artic Pole (BEYOND SOUTHERN BRAZIL)!

Yeah, because Brazil is fucking Mexico. Fuck off kike.
Brazil has its problems but it is in a completely different league from Mexico.

From the "Official" voyage that discovered Brazil, that of Pedro Álvares Cabral in 1500 we have in the correspondence a letter from the Master João Farias to the same King D. Manuel:

"Regarding, my Lord, to the place of this land, Your Highness may ask for a world map (mapa-mundí) in the possession of Pêro Vaz Bisagudo where Your Highness will be able to see the placement of this land; such mapa-múndi however does not certify if is this land inhabited or not; because it is a very ancient map and in such map can Your Highness also figure out the location of the mine."

All this is known. Huge revelations like this lie in the archives of the Torre do Tombo in Lisbon. And the commentaries of the Spaniards, the maps... it is fucking mind blowing!!!

We waz and shieeet....

gib book

also, the earthquake ruined our records, unfortunately

>Brazil has its problems but it is in a completely different league from Mexico.

agree brazil is much worse and everybody knows that.

Attached: brazil1_homic_1_rate4.jpg (1566x894, 200K)

But hey, gun control works! It would be WORSE if law abiding citizens were allowed to have guns :^)

Will Brazil ever be able to redeem itself from shithole status?

The same could be said of Mexico.

fpbp yeehaw

>Portuguese
Your language is exactly what down syndrome people sound like when they speak Spanish, it sounds pathetically disgusting and dumb, as soon as you teach portuguese to a child you make it impossible for his IQ to rise above 90, it is disgusting and you all sound like the fucking monkeys that you are, but even worse than portuguese from Portugal, is your retarded faggot accent, you Brazilian sub-human, people who haven't heard you chimpanzees won't understand, but your accent makes it sound like you're in complete shock and awe at everything you see, it makes any human being who is not a mulatto favela dwelling monkey like you want to rip their ears off, and let's not even talk about historical significance
Actually let's do it, there is no language more despicable than portuguese not only because it is an ugly and deformed version of Spanish, but also because it is completely fucking dull and nothing is respectable about it, NOBODY has ever written anything important or interesting in your insignificant language, if anyone wants to learn portuguese i only have 3 possible reasons i can come up with that would justify their decision:
1)They are mentally retarded
2)They want to be able to understand the half-breed Brazilians who will rape them and kill them when they go to any Brazilian shithole of a city
3)Or they want to read fucking 15th century maps,nothing else of significance was created in this ugly collection of guttural sounds
That's all that there is to your ugly stupid language, and just know, that you will live your entire life, speaking in that disgusting mistake of a tongue, and you should kill yourself because of it.

Attached: Brazilwelcome.jpg (800x600, 97K)

It's not a book. Its letters in the Torre do Tombo and other documentation.

Consider this map for 1502 (allegedly made by Italians who stole classified Portuguese maps) and its implications:

Map -> upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9c/Cantino_planisphere_(1502).jpg

Implications:
Notice the Portuguese flags over Greenland and Newfoundland;
If you zoom in the North American coast is quiet detailed, only after 10 years after Colombus;
You can find a sort of Florida in 1502 when it was only "oficially" discovered by the Spaniard Ponce de León in 1513 - which I believe was the first European to set foot in what today is the United States;
Consider also that a stone was found in New Eangland Southeast of Boston with what appears to be an insctiption with the Cross of Christ and "Corte Real 1511";
Consider that the Argentinean coast is already somewhat taking form...

This map was MADE 2 years after we reached Brazil officially and 4 years after we reached India and 10 years after the "discovery" of America. In a time when trans atlantic voyages took months.

Argie bro. Stop, Go back to your bad economy and shitty feminist women and fix it, instead of shitty on us.
You guys are one of the few places in our continent that's doing worse than us, so do us all a favor and fix your shit.

Brazil is fucking cancer, my friend said he went there on vacation and 12 year old prostitutes offered to fuck him for 20 BR bucks, which is like $6 AUD

This copy pasta again...
Do you realise that the Spanish Kings considered the Portuguese language superior, don't you?
Not to mention that our cultural output rivals that os Spanish every day...
Be more original dude!

>Brazil talking about other country's feminist women
>Argentina doing worse than Brazil in any way, shape or form
>Brazilian talking about bad economies
LOL, Outside of the richest neighbourhoods in Sao Pablo and Rio, Brazil is unironically Africa

Attached: Lifeinbrazil.jpg (1612x1459, 1.16M)

>will be
We already are.

Having been to both countries I can tell your women are a lot more feminist than ours. Also, yes our economic status is bad but at least our milk isn't double the price after one week.
This is even worse than the pot calling the cattle black mate.