Seasteading

>all the western governments and institutions are infiltrated by forces that hate Europeans
>our tax shekels are used to genocide us
>societies are full of degeneracy
>...
When will people start creating communities/nations on international waters?

>no taxes
>no regulations
>you can create your own ethnostates

What do you thing about seasteading? Is it a good solution?

youtube.com/watch?v=CBkkx4y8hCE&list=PLDgJp6DTkMyEp3ph8EZxgNBUW4OLHQW9H&index=2

Attached: Seasteading.jpg (1024x768, 170K)

It could be great, except you will have to be pretty rich to afford one. Also the US Navy will probably find some reason to invade your ass.

If those two issues can be covered, im down for it.

Two problems:
>Retreating from homeland and allowing the jews to take it over
>Creating new territory with no plan to defend it from a future jew takeover (see point #1: you failed to defend your first one)
>Depend on jew-controlled land nations for food and resources
OK, 3 problems.

>except you will have to be pretty rich to afford one
At first yes, but the cost would go down as the technology developes and the west will be more and more full of shitskins that just leech off the state. More and more will be fed up by having to pay for them, so it will be more attractive to move. You can live with your own kind on seasteading communities and preserve your heritage and culture. That is priceless.

bump

peter thiel is a faggot kike eater fuck off alt kike jew sink your face in aids jew

sage this faggotry this isn’t politics

You gonna get sea-Waco'd. Instead of tanks they gonna shoot at you from destroyers. There's no escape from the octopus.

Attached: tumblr_p6cl5hoKej1s7e5k5o1_500.jpg (500x389, 76K)

It would have to be in Kosher areas of the ocean since the Rothschilds own a weather machine. They could cause a tsunami or hurricane and wipe your little sea house away with the push of a button.

the biggest fag here is you

Your society and government better be running a tight ship. Limited space, close habitation and isolation at sea will challenge the mind.

You could also make a deal with some island nation.

What about storms?

Buy a boat, friend. Join we pirates.

You can't afford the cost of the infrastructure. That's the bottom line. The billionaires are going subterranean because it's safer. And they aren't going to share with you.

>create your own peaceful state
>Elite have you all killed like Ruby Ridge and Waco

Attached: waco.jpg (700x394, 42K)

why not underwater?

Attached: welcome_to_rapture_by_mbanshee-d9vxwuz.jpg (1600x800, 358K)

Better to create a seawall around high sandbanks like dogger bank.

Attached: BJdyYLl.jpg (1962x2005, 422K)

>When will people start creating communities/nations on international waters?

Blackpill: They won't. Just forget it. You think a bunch of fucking five or six-figure blue collar tradies are going to raise the funds to build an entire city in the middle of the ocean or on some tropical island? Just stop. You're embarassing yourself. White men are too stupid, broke, greedy, and lazy to fund a SINGLE SCHOOL to educate white kids from a Euro-centric point of view. When I ask white men why they haven't build any schools they spout conspiracy theories, memes, or get angry and scream

>I already pay m-muh taxes why do I have to pay twice?!!!

So the facts are this: white men have lost control of every major institution and industry of power, AND they don't want to spend time, money, or energy to replace them. And somehow you think white men are going to build an entire city that REQUIRES all of these thinks? You're an idiot and so are any other anons that think this is even remotely feasible.

>Be Swedish
>Instead of fighting back think about leaving your country, your soil

Why am i not surprised

*blocks your nation state*

Attached: 1520989531527.jpg (1024x521, 108K)

White men built Europe. I'm sure we can build seasteading communities.

See the OP. At some point it becomes economically feasible.

>Europe
And the US etc. etc.

I love Sweden, but many Swedes disagree with me. They don't want an ethnostate and will never won't an ethnostate. All the institutions are subverted, so if you try to even stand up for yourself you go to jail. All the while the state takes my tax shekels.

I love Swedes and I want to live around Swedes with my values - free markets but with strong communities that takes care of each other. We can preserve our heritage and culture and create a strong base and in the future our children will hopefully get their revenge.

bump

believes tsunamis are weather phenomenon.

the absolute state of mutt education

Peter Thiel is a believer. 'New Atlantis' in his book recs for a reason.

Attached: Thiel recs.jpg (574x594, 67K)

I know. Thiel is an interesting guy.