REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tell me right fucking now why you are not revolting.

Attached: 1526934873631.png (664x248, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off lauren

>this government upholds free speech
False

Attached: 1525906946496.gif (500x361, 160K)

Freedom of Spee...

No demonstrations, no violence, no nothing.

"Thank you sir, may I have another?"

Attached: 2bcde4108f32ad39d81a9392715aee6f.png (558x418, 454K)

post an archive dumbass

Jokes on them, people who hate muzzies dont want to goto the UK for obvious reasons.

Literally who?

Nigga. It's a fucking picture, they can't get ad money off it.

I don't think I've ever hated a country more than the UK. AT least SD is gaining popularity in Sweden. Canada is your only competition for "country fighting the hardest to make sure white people do not survive the century".

OI U GOT A FOOKIN LOICENSE FOR THA' THOUGHT M8?

Attached: 1496518447773.png (600x600, 135K)

fluoride has a sedative effect

>say you believe in free speech and multiple viewpoints
>universally impose a single viewpoint, declare it a “value”

Get your shit together bongs

>This government upholds free speech
>Except when you say mean things, that is illegal

>free speech
>wrong opinions
I don't understand

for the same reason youre not; well fed, apathetic, something to lose

This meme is so retarded. The queen has no power and no influence. She is a stooge. I'd be surprised if the monarchy actually survives after she is gone.

This just means opportunistic ecelebs can't show up and intentionally start shit for views, retweets, and Patreon bucks.

She plans to make all of Britannia as dark as her new granddaughter's Bantu asshole, and she's going to succeed.

Its not like anti-muslim protestors change anything. They just lead people toward liberal degeneracy in order to "BTFO" Muslims, thus losing the holy war.

And here I thought Sweden was utter shit

You're an imbecile if you think the Queen is happy to see this American harlot mongrel become part of the family.

>Tell me right fucking now why you are not revolting.

Because they let their Government slip the people's rights to bear arms out from under their feet and now have nothing to revolt with. And now their Gov't is initiating taking away their free speech rights. They literally live in a dystopia .

Literally what (((they're))) trying to do with America, but we are too strong (for now).

Attached: 1523214116075.jpg (613x480, 31K)

But they are revolting.

>This government upholds free speech but not if you say things we disagree with
Are the malicious or do they genuinely not understand the concept? Popular speech doesn't need protection.

Attached: 1504259643323.jpg (500x500, 45K)

>THIS GOVERNMENT UPHOLDS FREE SPEECH

Attached: Wew Lad.gif (500x207, 999K)

Attached: but.png (500x282, 92K)

>bans anti-muslim campaigners from entering country

Well fuck, that's my vacation gone.

Lol, the oligarchs are basically using 1984 as a manual to control the population. The only difference is that in 1984 the country hadn't been invaded by ten million shitskins from the third world, and in 1984 the State didn't have the same technological sophistication at its disposal.

No one's fucking revolting. After Rotherham, did millions of Brits take to the streets and demand people pay? Nope. And Now that every 2-3 months a new MASSIVE "grooming" rape scandal emerges (Telford, Newcastle...), what is happening? Nothing.

Should've known this would happen the instant we denied entry to that islamist shitskin muslim Sharia law proponent australian woman who tried to come over the pond to do a circuit spreading jihadist rhetoric by doing a college campus tour circuit, or was she going to go on Ellen? Either way i'm glad the border control told her to fuck herself and go back to the Sudan.

Why would Pakistan want its new colony spreading anti-muslim sentiment?

Do English values still including retaking the holy land from the saracens?

see it
say it
sort it

'our values' fuck off lmao the government doesn't get to decide what a country's values are. Summary execution of the English political class when?

>free speech
>except when we dont like something you say thus destroying the point of free speech.

how Is actual doublethink like this possible.?

Just thinking about all the British comedians that made a career lampooning Christianity.

sweden doesn't have the manpower to uphold the laws whereas the uk has, give it some more time and the incompetence will set the uk free as well, but it is not for lack of wanting. this is the irony of shitskins, they can't even uphold tyranny because they are niggers that fail at failing no matter how much moeny the jews throws at them. SIEG HEIL

Attached: 1526588013981.png (495x454, 366K)

She only officially gets 61 million per annum from royal real estate
Then you got companies like shell etc.
Paper money wise , they are likely worth well in trillions.
Though there are bigger and more relevant players for sure.

>why dont you fight back?

Because you will go to jail, be known as an evil racist bigot and have your life ruined forever. People arent ready for that. Particularly if you have a family.

>keep your mouth shut and do nothing
Slim chance you will die in a terror attack
>say something
BIG chance you will face consequences

Just keep quiet and watch the football innit bruv

Yeah mate I'll just go outside and punch a cop. Can't really revolt when 98% of your population are transfixed by bread and circuses and utterly apathetic to what's going on.

Lets be honest, the queens monarchy would unironicaly make the uk better at this point.

because stupid racist cucked faggots should be locked up until the Day of the Rope - then they'll be the first to swing

>implying it's that hard to get away with that

british cops are shit-tier
>shitty astras
>noguns
>shitty tazers

it really wouldn't be that hard

Damn, you could use Orwell as an unlimited energy source at this point.

You can't revolt, revolution only succeeds when it is the will of the elites and the White nationalism dialectic has been over for 73 years.
The war is over, you lost and this is what defeat looks like. Welcome to the eternal occupation, figure out a way for your personal genes to survive.

Everyone sensible is gearing up to emigrate for when shit really hits the fan. This country died years ago. This is just another nail in the coffin.

Since you faggot Limeys feel like it's logical to ban proven "anti-Muslim" campaigners, why do you seem to have such a hard time banning radical terrorists?

Kill yourselves, britfags

>let in muzzies who hate us
>bar people who want to help us

No more, please...

Attached: sad.png (226x263, 72K)

>tfw America is going to invade it's motherland because it becomes a Muslim country

sign me the fuck up

Attached: just bix my shit up.jpg (1368x912, 133K)

The right to free speech is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

>can't speak, they took speech.
>have to eat with hands, they took the cutlery.
>must walk, they took the lorries.
>no revolution, they took the weapons.
>feels uk man.

Attached: suicidepepe2.png (352x352, 91K)

nuke when

based

Oy mate so glad we beat those Krauts and won't be speaking German

Attached: british_paki_meme.png (4500x4334, 126K)

Because revolting is illegal.

Tradthots aside, OPs questions stii stands

>"government upholds free speech"
>"nah j/k actually we ban don't and actively ban shit we don't like"
Wew.

>I don't think gays should be thrown off rooftops
DETESTABLE VIEW
>I don't like that children got blown up at a pop convert
DETESTABLE VIEW

it doesn't even say "muslims extremists", it just says muslim

Take your purple glasses off
It ended up just as any organization under female CEO
From the world's largest empire to commonwealth to little brown caliphate

there is no such thing as revolution, there is only elites deciding they want to restructure the way they run things

la ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah

Fuck that. All the dead Americans who perished in WW2 just so they could allow this shit to happen. Europe cucked themselves and they can get themselves out of their mess.

Attached: 2018-05-aegrgaergea.png (400x278, 148K)

It's up to you, mate. Find the people who think like you, just make sure to do your talking in person

WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?

Attached: 1524178830426.gif (480x270, 2.66M)

>why you are not revolting
...b-but I've been told that I *am* revolting!

Then it isn't free speech...

Since when was it the place of a government to determine what sort of speech is "detestable" and not? And what are these "values" they speak of?

New lord mayor of Sheffield.

Absolute state of this country.

Key words: "but" and "our values"

Subjects of the crown, did you enjoy your Lords wedding? Did it not make the invasion sweeter?

Did y'all not vote for UKIP/Brexit? The Monarch shall rein y'all in one way or the other

Attached: 1509898020748.png (800x800, 94K)

"this government upholds free speech but only free speech that we personally agree with"

lmao burn this fucking society down

Attached: 1504309088951.jpg (480x608, 126K)

Why am I always surprised when this shit happens?

You can't.

Say anything and you'll be arrested. It is also worth noting that there is no sense of revolt amongst the general populace and we're the only country in Europe without a large right wing party. There is genuinely no chance for this country.

This is the conservative (allegedly) party too, remember. We're beyond political solutions.

>This government upholds free speech but
>but
>BUT

I'g getting so tired of seeing this. The word but cannot follow the words" we believe in free speech". Free speech is all or nothing. If there is anything you are not legally allowed to say, you do not have free speech.

Attached: 1523684990486.jpg (400x465, 29K)

UKIP filled that position and then Farage bailed out on us when we needed that right-wing alternative most. Stupid, irresponsible decision reflective of his complete lack of foresight (assuming he even cared about this country beyond "muh EU").

I believe in free speech but not the right to directly threaten people or yell fire in a crowded theatre.

I'd say get out of great brittistan while you can but where would you go? This shit is starting to spread all over Europe and it's not like America is much better.

>this government upholds free speech
>unless we disagree with your opinions

the UK is such a fucking joke, kek

Attached: brainlet2.png (403x448, 53K)

Things are bad, but I would never consider leaving. Seems cowardly.

I watched a parliamentary select committee yesterday morning and every single minister was talking sincerely about how much they love free speech and how they need to clamp down on SJWs and Antifa ruining talks at our universities. There wasn't one MP that was against it.

The graveyards are filled with people who had this attitude.

Your funeral m8

Besides, is it really cowardly when a government refuses to protect its own citizens?

>going to a terrorist shithole for a 'vacation'

>"This government upholds free speech, but we do not uphold free speech"

>why won't you let me in your country to disturb the peace and incite prejudiced against a large religious minority

>mfw britcucks are so angry about how much of a shithole their country is all they can post is 'mutt' memes made by shareblue kikes to every american poster telling them how shitty their country is

Attached: 1273788174.jpg (317x267, 21K)

All memes aside.. Out of all of the European nations Britain is the most far gone bar none. More than that, the brits who see a problem all react in unfortunate ways. Any and all outcry amounts to nothing. Brexit was as effective as a wet fart. And, from what I have seen, the majority of brits who have a problem with the way things are going over there are huge degenerates. Not all of you, but most of the brits I know in my bunkers are shameful, drug addled cunts.

I have met a couple of brits who noped out to America over the past couple of years and most of them were pretty much plebs and even with that they all agreed they would never consider returning, that it was too far gone.

If you do your research and find a good majority white city in America you will not regret it. Is it cowardly to ensure that your children have a future?

cannot do that without forks.

The UK is absolutely revolting.

Attached: 3.png (325x310, 202K)

England is dead. It is a shell of its former self.

>it doesn't even say "muslims extremists", it just says muslim
Muslims are extremists. Islam is an insanely extreme ideology.

Attached: 11329932_10153321531529771_820915998554959637_n.jpg (679x720, 75K)

And the houses are filled with their descendants.

Attached: 1433904520908.jpg (547x523, 42K)

Link to article please I need to share this

>Because you will go to jail

Also what people seem to forget is that you can be killed in British jails, they put Tommy Robinson in the same jail, the same wing as people who were sentenced for attempted murder, on him!

youtube.com/watch?v=ao2VlpxGFe4

>Tell me right fucking now why you are not revolting.

>revolt
>lose my job, house, etc.
>98% of the population are lemmings and want me dead for even suggesting bringing down their safe space or are the people I'd be fighting
>1.999999% agree with me but won't lift a finger because of the above
>end up doing very little and painted a terrorist via media
>people who I was trying to save are the ones cheering for my execution
Why the fuck would I bother losing everything for people too stupid to understand who will just hate me anyway? I'll just move to Hungary/Poland/Russia/Japan if things get too bad, because I'm not a brainlet that can't adapt to a new language and country. Let the lemmings reap what they sow, I'll watch from far away.

>grow up seeing British entertainment play the fuck out of Orwellian dystopias
>they end up becoming one

Attached: 1469667984293.jpg (640x720, 152K)

Oi m8 don't be a brainer, bin that anti-muslim campaigner

I don`t see what the problem is, the enemies of the caliphate must not enter.

Attached: 1439041813506.png (532x719, 257K)