Warhammer 40Kids

(Cont.)

Attached: 1526920050231-1.jpg (1000x966, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2qi41rHz4ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay what?!

>muh thread wasn't good enough lets try again

>Series about facisim, heresy and monster cleansing is being ethnically enriched.
P o t t e r y

Attached: 6c8.jpg (225x225, 7K)

cmon kids BURN THE HERETICS, KILL ALL XENOS

Arent tabletop games literally for kids, why fortnite it up with this blasphemy.

/tg/ found the heretic behind this abomination

> multiple crossboard threads reaching bump and image limits
> not working
Go away GW, your drunk on social justice.

Attached: 1526925346274.jpg (891x870, 559K)

"Brought to you by 4Kids!"

Attached: serveimage[1].com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcSt17buDHPnb3gZ5J6kpnfsup9qzSY8RyiN9v8W8PQR8yS-kY7X& (287x175, 12K)

First they came for Dr. Who, and I did not speak up because I was not a Dr. Who fan.

Then they came for Star Trek, and I did not speak up because I was not a Star Trek fan.

Then they came for Star wars, and I did not speak up because I was not a Star wars fan.

Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me.

Attached: 1526927303575.jpg (1060x511, 165K)

>smug faggot writer

Of course.

Attached: 1526932779211m.jpg (369x1024, 43K)

Is that antifa? Starbucks customers?

Let's not forget about poor /co/ ...

> the s.o.y. is real and it is here ans it is now

Attached: 1526874938603.jpg (720x1437, 104K)

>terrified of spiders
There are far more brutal things she should be afraid of, than mere spiders.

Hope she explores a world getting invaded by nids.

this

>explore a distant world
>discover it's a Tomb World
>awaken Necrons
>die
>Necrons go on a system wide genocidal purge

is this a joke?

Attached: 1524851878267.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

What.

Attached: 1468822707922.jpg (416x441, 17K)

>Genetically enhanced and altered "Space Marines"
>Niggers still exist
For fucks sake.

Why would you take something as fuck-huge brutal, depressing and gloomy as the wh40k franchise and try to make it appeal to children?

The premise is a galactic wide human empire governed by ruthless lords that focus their every effort into total war, with the majority of humanity living in squalid factories.
And that is the lucky humans!
The more benign alien species would sacrifice human worlds to save their own, the worst will either mind rape you in shattered reality.

Why? What's the point?

Is there nothing sacred left

Attached: 1512059799448.jpg (736x507, 78K)

Jewry
Havent you figured it out yet? ALL things hood must be corrupted. Theyve been doing this for millenia.

This day my last favorite childhood franchise died.

They have to get Gen Z before they reclaim their birthrights.

>>Jewry
For every jew shoving this shit down people's throat there are 5 onions boys, 2 nigz and some overweight SJW dangerhair.

Obviously jewry is going on but you can't put all this on Shlmoe.

Attached: 1524273206033.png (489x509, 397K)

The one on the bottom right with the cat actually has cool closeups in the vein of Ren and Stimpy.

And it has an entire episode shitting on SJW culture.

>Implying that you cannot serve the God-Emperor regardless of race
This game is literally civic nationalism incarnate. All human life is equally sacrificable for the good of the Empire and only Xenos (other species) pose a threat. It couldn't get anymore Jewish than this. Wake up you fuckers, this shit is not what you think it is.

You're missing the part where most of humanity was wiped out. You're missing the part where most planets populations are self contained.

You're missing the part where all space marine chapters are mono-racial. However certain racial characteristics are present in their gene-seed, IE the White scars being Mongolian, etc.

There's plenty of diversity in 40k and it makes sense in the context it is presented.

This throws that context out of the window and shits all over it.

>It's a Zelia gets captured by the Dark Eldar episode.

Attached: gDQbDw1.png (481x360, 332K)

Tell that to the Black Templars. Their hatred of the mutant is almost as pronounced as their hatred of the Xeno.

Holy shit, I never noticed this. Maybe cartoons truly are at its creative end.
The ONLY reason that GW is doing this is simple, video games are winning, they want that sweet fandom and they are doing it right, starting early. I learn about 40k when I was 22 and working too much to do any of it and too broke to afford it. Them thinking out of the box will be the only thing to save them, but this and changing the rules to casual will burn the old die hards...Its sad but at least the older can use their older books...

Jesus Christ is that real? I thought it was just a ruse...

But all those you named are (((their))) puppets.

Who do you think owns the (((publishing companies))) that pushes this inclusivity shit goy?

Attached: hellomarine.jpg (306x327, 18K)

not like there isn't a black primarch, all female units, etc.

No. What is this bullshit?

Vulkan is less of a nigger and more of a product of his environment. Also women still can't be Spess Mareenes!

Diversify or die, they are thinking outside of the box. My question is how they portray chaos...

>#blacklibrary

Attached: 1434352918470.jpg (430x537, 56K)

the point being that humanity is indivisible, you're either human or waiting to be purged. regardless WH40k is the worst possible universe to make kid friendly seeing as how the entire universe is an edgy hyperbole of general sci-fi and fantasy tropes

I was never into Wahammer, what's all the outrage about?

40K was appealing to me as a child BECAUSE it was 200% 2 edge 4 me. What the fuck are they doing?

Attached: huh.gif (220x392, 2.38M)

> it's going to get worse before it gets worse

Attached: Screenshot_20180521-154551.jpg (1304x1793, 711K)

Attached: ren punch.png (353x292, 225K)

40k is being jewified for a ((((Broader audience)))

essentially

Attached: EFDCDDA8-8F5C-438F-8C39-43C8CF9EB0BB.jpg (500x764, 159K)

Nice.

Attached: heresy.gif (226x199, 334K)

They are trying to make a difference. :)

Nurgle is actually a pretty cool dude, if you get to know him!

Warhammer 40k is supposed to be 2edgy4u gloomy with child sacrifices, Gods being born out of too much sex and violence, races that survive by causing suffering to others, etc. Trying to make it kid friendly is like trying to clean up me saying: eat shit and die asshole - can't be done without compromising the whole idea of what 40k is supposed to be.

Fuck me, it sounds like the Mary-Jane Adventures

...H-Holy Emperor, the heresy...

this is making me miss our spiritual liege

Attached: 5384FEDA-F506-4E0C-8AE3-F01AEF4DB771.jpg (1242x1172, 181K)

Vulkan does not have negro features at all, he is however completely black.
That being said, there is nothing in the lore that explicitly states that there can't be nog space marines, it all depends on the world their recruited from.

Why is it even an issue? Can't your imaginary space soldiers have any ethnicity but Aryan? In that case you're projecting onto fucking tabletop miniatures, my dude.

Picture a space-fantasy universe where the most fucked up bio-technological horrors not only exist, but are actively trying to inflict the most absolute psycho-physical-sexual harm possible to the struggling remnants of humanity.

The only way mankind persists is through hyper-obedience to a theocratic fascist God Emperor who may/may not still be alive, but if you waiver one inch in your faith and devotion your entire planet is fucked.

If you were to write a story in this universe, would you cast a rag-tag gang of multicultural kids, who disdain firearms and instead choose to do battle wielding the power of friendship and tolerance?

Attached: this survives the warp.jpg (369x1024, 56K)

What an interesting story that would be

youtube.com/watch?v=2qi41rHz4ps

People like you will always find a connection to ((them)).
Here is a new way for you guys to think, every time you trace something back to ((goldblatt)), make sure it's exclusively ((goldblatt)) and not also some ((smith)) involved.
You suffer from confirmation bias.

I am not denying that ((they)) try to influence people, but you have to be a complete jackass for not realizing that ((they)) are also ((you))

Your obsession with Jews borders on autistic.

Well, the space marines are genetically brothers, I assume the gene-seed wouldn't work due to nigs having different bone marrow and shit. Salamanders are white guys who are a product of their homeworld, to argue they are sub saharans is to be retarded as shit.

I mean you have to go really far into the lore to see a single black guy, the only instance I saw was in the vietnam ripoff imperial guard. And now out of nowhere, they are taking the front stage? It is clearly a deviation from the source material.

If you ask me nogs were purged in 40k a long time ago, they are clearly fascists and whites are the only people you really see, even the celestial lions are whites with appropriated african names.

No, just pointing out that Vulkan and the Salamanders are not an all nog Marine chapter.

I feel obligated to point out this shill btw, it seems really obvious, he knows nothing about the lore, is cucking for niggers with a confederate meme flag, and he doesn't use echos properly.

Attached: 1420956675328.jpg (235x250, 10K)

ok this isn't official though right

Please tell me it's some fanart and not an official thing.

see It's real.

>for not realizing that ((they)) are also ((you))
You are very much retarded.
Also, it's not obsession. It's observation. Take every single instance of leftist morons and trace back fro where they got the idea, by whom they were indoctrinated, who bullshitted them into believing PC crap. Since they always parrot bullshit, there is someone who they parrot it from. And finding out who that is is not really hard. Not to mention who funds all of these fucks, including BLM and Antifa. Ignoring all this obvious stuff is just retarded.

damn that sounds awesome

>If you were to write a story in this universe, would you cast a rag-tag gang of multicultural kids, who disdain firearms and instead choose to do battle wielding the power of friendship and tolerance?
Probably not, but it makes sense there may pockets of progressives like there always are in history. Although adapting an adult franchise for children is retarded

>The episode where Talen get's a chest full of heavy stubber and Mekki keeps him around as a servitor

>It's another white political activist disguised as a creative writer making everything look cheesy

That motherfucker must be hounded off the internet.

>In 41K a "cracka hol up" commando unit was sent to a penal world for a crime they didn't commit. These genderfluids promplty escaped from a maximum security sector to the Terra underground. Today still wanted by the Imperial Guard, they survive as soldiers of social justice. If you have a problematic view, if no-one else can help & if you can find them - maybe you can hire, the Nuffins-team

Attached: no.jpg (708x401, 56K)

Warhammer was never for adults though even if there's plenty of content for them. Most people I know started the hobby on their teens/late teens, it's quite the childish setting, but the power fantasy was "fuck yes chainswords! Fuck yes green gorillas that talk like hooligans!" and not "let's all learn from this vulnerable and diverse cast of kids the power of friendship".
I'm all for them to directly target kids with 40k but this cast is the least 40k thing I've seen.

The lore implicitly states that the current races don't exist in the 40th millenium so really the only thing we know is that humans seem to have a tendency to be quite pale. They might as well all be chinese instead of white. There are even some mentions of most terran space marines being albanian.

>be gw
>be pressured to inject LGBT friendly characters and things into 40k
>comply
>release kids show
badass pottery

Attached: 1518645212626.jpg (474x473, 12K)

>for da kids mahn
nigga, what
40k is the board game equivalent of the band Slayer
like, what

This is going to backfire so spectacularly that I want this to follow through. How are the kids gonna get through a chaos invasion without killing anyone? God please let the Dark Eldar pop in. Even if they're gonna be watered down and cartoonish.

>black george washington
>50/50 le grrrrrrl to human split

Warhammer is for virgins. Kids are virgins. Makes total sense.

>This is going to backfire so spectacularly
lets hope so, but if MtG is anything to go by, well, this is already dead in the water

There was inquisitor toth from dawn of war and a black ultramarine chaplain in “the plagues of orath” Then tallarn consists or Arabs. 40k is incredibly diverse just on its own, but it’s organically diverse. That’s the big difference here. Blood, guts, ordinance, and big E. It’s fascist to the core, but race and sex play such a small part in 40k because who really cares if it’s tyrone or ahmed by your side blazing away at an endless stream of orks hell bent on having you for lunch. I’m not defending this forced diversity nonsense where in a novel you need a gay trans black inquisitor chick that doesn’t need no man or some random black dude on a dying world, I’m just saying there are different races already established in the universe. As for the space marine question. If that black chaplain wasnt pulling what the salamanders do with dark skin overlaid on features, then he was a complete diversity copout and has no place in the universe. As for that faggot memeflag confederate. Space marines have always been portrayed with European features. The issue comes from forcing subsaharan africans into areas they were never originally a part of. There are still two entire missing legions. shit out a nog legion or chapter from there, but leave the existing parties alone with that shit.

Is this Tau propaganda?

The point is that you simply cannot have a nog legion, because why would you use a race of literal retards as a base to create super soldiers? Blacks and most other non-Whites do not simply look different, they are incapable of creating or sustaining civilization at all.
Racial diversity in all fiction always relies on different races being nothing but palette-swapped Whites, people who are White in every way but appearance and maybe some shallow cultural tropes.

Waiting for the Shadman version of the 19 "gene seeds"

>Loves to learn about the universe

This lil nigga finna to be executed for Xeno love

What cha publishing gue'vesa?

TRIPS OF TRUTH

Attached: 1515092110189.jpg (607x608, 60K)

Attached: 27dfaf2f74bc942f27527555178b1f8e-0.jpg (1700x2200, 2.58M)

Attached: 27dfaf2f74bc942f27527555178b1f8e-2.jpg (1700x2200, 1.95M)

Attached: 27dfaf2f74bc942f27527555178b1f8e-3.jpg (1700x2200, 1.88M)

Attached: 27dfaf2f74bc942f27527555178b1f8e-4.jpg (1700x2200, 2.01M)

Attached: 27dfaf2f74bc942f27527555178b1f8e-5.jpg (1700x2200, 1.61M)

Attached: fe1.png (462x448, 68K)

Attached: 27dfaf2f74bc942f27527555178b1f8e-6.jpg (1700x2200, 1.47M)

Attached: 27dfaf2f74bc942f27527555178b1f8e-7.jpg (1700x2200, 1.36M)

Attached: 27dfaf2f74bc942f27527555178b1f8e-8.jpg (1700x2200, 1.69M)

THE CADRE MUST FALL

Attached: 2a6qghy.jpg (500x582, 153K)

Attached: 27dfaf2f74bc942f27527555178b1f8e-9.jpg (1700x2200, 1.75M)

Attached: 27dfaf2f74bc942f27527555178b1f8e-10.jpg (1700x2200, 1.54M)

Attached: 27dfaf2f74bc942f27527555178b1f8e-11.jpg (1700x2200, 1.41M)