What does Jow Forums think of these 4 men?

What does Jow Forums think of these 4 men?

Attached: pres.jpg (300x334, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nrX0M_f0vAI
club50plus.bg/categories/style-names/articles/da-se-pritechem-na-pomosht-na-edin-dostoen-za-vnimanie-i-uvazhenie-narod-kakuvto-e-bulgarskiiat-teodor-ruzvelt
youtube.com/watch?v=V8tEZREeF1g
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they all bragged about how much better than were than each other, right?

Probably

One of them is on mount rushmore because he knew the guy building it.

Are you retarded?

Attached: 4fu45.png (457x341, 329K)

I'm not that retarded.

Attached: Really nibba.jpg (250x250, 6K)

2/4 are pretty cool.
Not a fan of Lincoln's decision to destroy liberty in America. and I'm fairly certain Jefferson wanted a federal bank.

Teddy was the best of the bunch

trump added when?

"Complaining About A Problem Without Proposing A Solution Is Called Whining"

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 7K)

That's Alexander Hamilton, Thomas Jefferson warn America about the banks.

Free speech was a great idea, what happened to it?

>Clockwise from Washington
>GOAT for ceremonial reasons
>Overrated, rand paul-tier pie-in-the-sky ideas
>Basically a pile of dog shit that people pretend is good
>Actually the GOAT

Attached: 1446828197167.jpg (555x644, 31K)

Teddy built up our Navy and named it the "Great White Fleet" than paraded it around the world.

He was also the president that officially named the presidential mansion the "White House"

All useful agents working for freemasons who worked for zog who work for aay who work for space reptiles who work for other dimension demons controlling our planet harnessing our life energy.

youtu.be/nrX0M_f0vAI

Attached: 1cd5c0057d3c8a6d83f65e504b71b8d0.jpg (590x525, 46K)

Exactly, one of these things is not like the others.
Though in contemporary times even he would be cooler than Boss though back tgen he was like McCain. His little faggot cousin was a straight communist dictator, instituted the mark, fica etc etc. and fucked us worse than any other president.

Thank God it's those guys and not Wilson, FDR, McKinley, and Bush. Also Taft>Teddy

Jefferson is GOD
Washington is GOOD
lincoln was a mistake
and no idea who's Roosevelt XD

But Taft was a better jurist yada yada.

>"Complaining About A Problem Without Proposing A Solution Is Called Whining"
I propose my solution and people call me insane or a sadist.

Something is missing. Hmmmm....

Attached: TrumpRushmore.jpg (600x337, 66K)

Replace Lincoln with Andrew Jackson, shift Trump over to replace Jefferson and bring back Roosevelt.

Hey gad, you been in my twitter feed lately?

Washington - Mason which means he's a Satanist
Jefferson - Made 56%ers with his house nigger
Lincoln - Unleashed the nigger plague on the country but didn't complete his plan to deport them to Africa (ok, not really his fault getting assassinated)
Teddy R - The national park system is pretty cool, I'll give him that. Probably a fun drinking buddy but got us into too many foreign entanglements.
James K. Polk should be on Rushmore.

Ranking

Jefferson
Washington
power gap
Teddy
Lincoln

SAD! TR was a friend of Bulgaria

club50plus.bg/categories/style-names/articles/da-se-pritechem-na-pomosht-na-edin-dostoen-za-vnimanie-i-uvazhenie-narod-kakuvto-e-bulgarskiiat-teodor-ruzvelt

Exactly what I was going to say, Jackson should be there not ted. Lincoln was cool there wasn't a Rothchilds bank here at that time.

Zionist puppets don't belong on Mt Rushmore

OG American ballers... 'Nough said...

Attached: 1502350276678.jpg (780x776, 142K)

Andrew Jackson is the true GOAT, read about his struggle against the (((federal reserve))), his badass duels, and his work conquering lebensraum for the White man

youtube.com/watch?v=V8tEZREeF1g

And the long list of modern non total ziomist puppet presidents since my nigger Nixon was tricked only includes Obama because he was a fucking muslim.

Read American Lion, Jackson was fucking unreal cool.

I feel bad now :/
still it is very hard to compare anyone to the first two

I don't get the Lincoln hate on this board. What's so bad about not letting half the country fuck off? If Dixie had left then European powers would have had no problem curtailing American expansion by pitting USA/CSA against each other.

He deserves shit for suspending habeas corpus and dunking on civil liberties, but on the whole he saved the nation and I don't get why you guys don't like him.

Attached: 1507055873724.png (640x640, 708K)

George washington is my favorite. Everyone after him fell short. Its been non stop kikery. Freeing the slaves. Giving women right. Horrible horrible shit. George washington would wage a war against this country if he was ressurected. And i dont mean he would send pawns off to die. No. George washington was a badass who personally fought for what he believed in. How many other presidents have fought in the wars they declared?

While reading is a very good idea
The best way to redpill kids is
youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM

all white supremacists

Washington and Jefferson only two good ones on it. Lincoln was a tyrant and I am glad he got shot dead by a patriot. He is burning in hell alongside Roosevelt who used the power of the executive to act like a lunatic, including trying to change the definition of words.

Theodore Roosevelt was the one to turn the States into a mongrel desert. To accept mexicunts, shitalians, jews and other trash as Americans was his idea

Unironically Hitler was a veteran from WW1 XD

Jefferson fought the banks. Hamilton wanted one and that is a part of why Jefferson hated him and left washington.

Dead white men.

if I could have dinner with 4 dead people 2 of them would be on that list
1 of them I would shoot for the hell of it

It should be Washington, Adams, and Jefferson on Rushmore. And then Jackson. Then make a separate memorial of John Wilkes Booth shooting Lincoln in the head.

We all understand the weight of what he was trying to do, but the precedents he set have trickled through the ages.

Washington = Fighter
Jefferson = Wizard
Lincoln = Druid
Roosevelt = Barbarian

pic related is what I think, wh*toid. Those four wh*te devils need to be replaced by black saints like Michael Brown.

Attached: 1502921786210.jpg (1200x899, 836K)

Never

When faith of the mustard seed moves a mountain we will celebrate the erasure of that scab from the six grandfathers.

My Rushmore is an illegal monument standing on stolen land. It must be torn down

I think three of them were great men and Lincoln was literally Hitler
>inb4 retards claiming he was going to send the slaves back to Africa
He wasn't going to FORCE them to go, he was going to offer a free trip, and even then with slavery in living memory niggers still wanted to stay in the U.S. He got what he deserved at Ford Theater.

Other three guys are American heroes tho

My problem with niggers isn't the skin color.
It's everything else
You know Mediocracy is a sin!
Even if it's Hate all you can do at least be original about it.

Attached: 1524093699459.png (480x604, 162K)

We conquered and annihilated the American Indians. The land is ours.

Attached: American_progress.jpg (800x595, 89K)

>a New Yorker
funny how trump and Roosevelt are created from such a great state

Inb4 everything in ny is the Burroughs

Lacks James Madison. A man ahead of his time

Stop crying over the beaner invasion then

>not letting the south fuck off
Yeah so he could continue taxing them to high heaven

JFK

Why should we? We are the superior race, and we will never treat nonwhites with the same moral standards we treat the fellow Whites with. back to shed, macaco de sopa

>stolen land
Ok please show documents that you legally owned the land or established a government prior to our arrival thx

The can't fast travel with enemies nearby meme going around is fucking funny. Regardless of all JFKs. and his families general shittyness he did name them.

>we are the superior race
Prove it then, because you're severely lacking. What I'm seeing is a britcuck who can't even step outside the studio apartment he rents(and will never own because his island is overcrowded) without having his sneakers confiscated for lack of a sneaker loicence and getting splashed in the face with acid by a passing by paki who is raping his sister. Then you come to Jow Forums and spend hours a day posturing about how superior you are when you can't even raise your voice to some nigger who tells you to shut up

Him an rfk genuinely cared about Americans and would have fixed America from (((their))) control. I admit his family was scandalous as fuck though but I mean when you’re American royalty how could you not be

Washington -- led treasonous Colonials into two devastating wars against the Crown
Lincoln -- mismanaged the bloodiest war in US history as a response to diplomatic failure

Attached: dead-soldiers.jpg (600x600, 61K)

>>Washington -- led treasonous Colonials into two devastating wars against the Crown
AND IT WAS WORTH IT

...fukin Bongland is a meme now

Attached: E8PTtg2jkDPM_320x180.jpg (320x180, 18K)

>Prove it
We aren’t speaking the Portuguese, are we? In Britain there is plenty of racial violence and White hoolies emerge victorious most of the time. Whatever happens with the white collar banking cucks in London is none of my business. Those studio apartment neds are known for stomping the shit out of people they don’t like just for the sake of it.

analog clocks are being removed from schools now

Attached: 1523055198022.jpg (750x738, 55K)

They didn't do enough to keep the races separate.

youtube.com/watch?v=2g4SUJksrpE

Attached: 1525627951567.jpg (750x500, 131K)

Even worse. Lincoln gave up on even the free trip idea by the Emancipation Proclamation and the reason Booth shot Lincoln was because in Lincoln's final speech he was wanting full integration.

Washington: Great

Jefferson: Great

Lincoln: Tyrannical usurper of God-given rights.

TR: Incipient Commie followed shortly by his full-blow commie traitor-to-his-class cousin, real name probably Rosenfeld.

>My Rushmore is an illegal monument standing on stolen land. It must be torn down Piss off back to your teepee and eat some pemmican, or whatever.

We stole this land fair and square.

>James K. Polk should be on Rushmore. Now that by God is the gospel truth. Just read a book about Kit Carson and the push to seize the West for 'Murica. Fuck was it called...Blood and Thunder. Incredible story.

James K. Polk had a big dick.

>as a response to diplomatic failure

Fucking traitorous south got their shit Sherman'd to hell and back!

No one's crying, we're throwing them out. When they're ready to face us in open battle, let me know.

>Lincoln: Tyrannical usurper of God-given rights.

Butthurt southerner detected

Poorly, as always.

None of them are as of a President as Trump. MAGA!

You can deny their morality but it would ignorant in the extreme to deny these four presidents weren't the most influential presidents in the entire country. What they did changed the entire course of the nation in a way that cannot be undone.
I think paying homage to the most influential people, truly influential and not clickbait wishful thinking influential, is very important. These men made changes where others were not willful enough to do so.

Yeah, it'd be a shame if Jamarcus were a slave instead of fucking your old lady

You're whore of a mother would be fucking her pick of the slave BBCs while your cuck father was out buying more (had the south won!).

Yeah, the fought corporate greed at some level! Trump gives them trillions and deregulates industry! MAGA

I have no doubts that you have 0 knowledge on the civil war. Hell you probably think it was about slavery

>commie
We was the OG neo con boomer

Lincoln destroyed any states ability to succeed from the nation, fucking cunt.
Besides that, they are great.

Attached: e861cf502ff592d57f4f8fd67a846a40.jpg (450x370, 52K)

>You're whore
You're black, aren't you?

Thomas Jefferson is the best President. George Washington, 2nd. Teddy is in top 10. The Tyrant Lincoln is scum.

Non of them is a democrat. Make this sink in your mind. ;)

Only one of them was a Republican (Lincoln), and Jow Forums hates him the most these four.

hating Lincoln is a stupidest thing I heard today. :)

You know shit about my country, Pollack.

Fuck off you’re not even American. You don’t know shit about our history

redpill me on lincoln. did he really fuck us over with the whole nigger thing?

Whats wrong with Mckinely? I thought he was a great president and that the Jews killed him.

He suspended habeus corpus and issued martial law just so he can get his way. He also shifted the purpose of waging war against the south to “ muh free blacks” just so he can regain the face he was losing. He also lied about sending blacks to Africa so he could get the south to surrender

Bump

Take a walk outside your house and redpill yourself on Lincoln

Attached: 777.jpg (768x1000, 117K)

Every president since FDR has been controlled by the Rothschilds and Zionists besides maybe Kennedy and while Nixon spoke poorly of Jews they were in firm control on his administration.