Are there any black people Jow Forums genuinely like and respect?

We can acknowledge the inferiority of blacks, and that both of our collective societies would be better off separate from one another; but we seem to forget that the data is based on averages and there will always be outliers.

For me, a black man who deserves my respect is Thomas Sowell for introducing me to the concept of economics and the infinite potential of the free market, and to a certain extent, Malcolm X for his ideas regarding racial separatism and a black ethnostate, or at least before he cucked out after the Hajj.

Attached: thomassowell.jpg (1400x656, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch5MEJk5ZCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no fuck niggers.

MAGA

Attached: 23-kanye-west2.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 107K)

But surely there is something you can learn from somebody with high intellectual capacity regardless of race, and that one's race is not an inherently immoral act.

Kanye West isn't a voice for the right, and never was. I'm not sure whether he unironically supports Donald Trump or not, but either way he shouldn't be taken seriously.

Attached: 1526603059989.jpg (720x480, 49K)

I would unironically nuke a nation of black Einsteins in a second just because I dislike the color of their skin

Thomas Sowell is neocon trash. If you want to idolize a mainstream conservative nigger then Walter Williams is a better choice.

Of course, my views on race apply to large groups, but individuals will always get judged as individuals, especially those of exceptional talent.

Off the top of my head:
John Coltrane
Malcolm X
Thomas Sowell
Nina Simone

In my personal life, there are a few black people I know who are ambitious, respectable, and well worth spending time around.

Nah, they all should be genocided

blaming democrats is just another way of blaming whitey

youtube.com/watch?v=Ch5MEJk5ZCQ

The only blacks I ever liked were back in childhood in Canada in the 80's. They were good people, religious, moral, educated, integrated. Didn't matter if tgey were immigrants from Africa or the USA or the Caribbean. Then gangster rap and culture came along. And Canadian blacks became like ghetto American blacks seemingly overnight. Drugs, too much sex, violence, crime. It was sad to see it happen. Now thet have the nerve to cry racism every time they fuck up. The only group Canadians are openly racist against are Natives, and deservedly so.

Popular misconception. Wanting an ethnostate does not mean Blacks are inferior. It means you want an ethnostate because blacks have a different culture, which is fine, but destructively incompatible with White culture.

I respect Thomas Sowell for his economic writings. He introduced me to economics and is a good place to start for anybody wishing to peruse the study. I know little about his views outside his advocacy for supply side economics. He is a National Humanities Medal recipient for innovative scholarship which incorporated history, economics and political science, so his ideas not only have credibility but he is respected by mainstream academics, this makes him a great way to introduce people to paleolibertarianism. You start off with somebody like Hans-Hermann Hoppe, nobody will take you seriously.

Larry Elder

yes

Attached: bigsby.jpg (320x220, 22K)

If I may ask, what about the natives garners so much animosity? I'm unfamiliar with Canadian natives and know literally nothing about them.

>Then gangster rap and culture came along. And Canadian blacks became like ghetto American blacks seemingly overnight.
False cause. What you saw was regression to the mean.

gr8 b8

Attached: black_crimes.png (2032x3528, 2.26M)

It IS possible to recognize that Sub-Saharan Africans are mentally inferior subhumans AND respect individual black people.

Attached: Colonial bantz.jpg (799x754, 70K)

Literal nigger-tier behavior

Attached: 555comeonnow.jpg (600x375, 26K)

I know plenty of black guys who get up every day and go haul trash or deliver refrigerators, don't take anything for free, don't use the whitey excuse, just out there doing the best they can when the world is telling them they have an excuse not to.

So, fuck yeah, nigga.

Contrary to pol That's actually most blacks. Black unemployment is like 6%.