MORE HAPPENINGS

MORE HAPPENINGS
MORE HAPPENINGS

Attached: 2i24bqlqt9z01.png (707x415, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/388549-stopping-robert-mueller-to-protect-us-all
youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/05/21/president-trump-meets-with-dag-rosenstein-fbi-director-wray-and-dni-dan-coats-to-establish-white-house-doj-expectations/
youtube.com/watch?v=7zn8SDmuR-A
youtube.com/watch?v=w5nO7rf0vzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: qmnhkw4pt9z01.png (621x308, 43K)

If it makes a Democuck nervous, it must be the truth. How much longer can the Democuck gleefully cheer the browning of America without being afraid to leave their gated communities? I give it about 12 years. And get this. Their Darkie Slaves will still be more dangerous to them than those white people they hate. There will be a lot more of them by then and it will be illegal to arrest a Darkie for a crime against a white male.

bump
what does this mean user?

Bump

This is how stupid you all sound. I hope y'all realize this.

It's not a happening until there are criminal charges.

and here I thought I had to wait until the 23rd for some good news.

So the fbi suspects trump working with Russia, fbi does its job and now trump goes after the fbi. Anyone who still supports this Zionist is the problem!

Its not really a happening seeing how we have no idea when the meeting is going to take place, or what they talked about. Its getting fun though

T. Jew reverse jewing

>not an argument

fbi used halper to feed the "russia" dnc email "hacking" story to papadopolous. they then had papa meet with downer, repeat the story, and use this to open the investigation.

they did the same thing with the dossier. steele fed the story to the yahoo reporter, yahoo published the story, then the fbi cited yahoo as a source in the fifsa warrant.

today at 3pm you faggot

kill them all

Attached: judenrevealed.jpg (974x928, 267K)

That was with Trunp and Jewstein you cock goblin. The tweets in OP are about a meeting with John Kell and congressional leadership and the FBI. Two different things

Kek is still with us

Attached: 6I6JlQs.gif (500x388, 697K)

This really is it. Sessions has put on such a good show. He has 'no excuse now - oh no how sad'.

When you're speaking with the AG and head of the FBI try not to obstruct justice again,this isn't twitter or fox news drumphie

quads of truth
praise kek

Wray and Rosenstein got summoned to the principal's office, ultimatums were addressed to the nature of get the rope or be roped.

Attached: Smug.jpg (2935x1957, 1.47M)

a little slow on the uptake
aren't ya?

Attached: bag-of-hammers.jpg (264x190, 18K)

>what are you afraid of, drumpf? testify under oath right now if you are truly innocent...
>wtf don't investigate the FBI! they did nothing wrong, so there is no reason to investigate!
same people btw

IR Report must be fire from heaven.

Attached: 1526857488927.jpg (2048x1568, 418K)

sho nuff

that's a clinton operative btw

thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/388549-stopping-robert-mueller-to-protect-us-all

Attached: Stopping_Robert_Mueller_to_protect_us_all_TheHill_-_2018-05-21_17.16.52.png (1920x954, 521K)

can some1 give me a quick briefing of rosenstein?

is he part of the deep state like mueller etc.? I never hear criticism on Rosenstein from the right tho. EIther because its too obvious to be mentioned or because he isnt. Which one is it?

Wher I am coming from: Since Rosenstein seems to be the guy providing (or ordering) these investigations and allowing "secret documents" to be seen by congress, if he is deep state he will surely prevent/delay/falsify/redact/"forget" delivering the "secret" material.

Said to sib more than year ago this will all backfire in the most worst possible way and all evolved will be hanged.

Attached: checked.gif (375x365, 405K)

Attached: 1525780884864.jpg (188x268, 12K)

you won't know who is white hat and who is black hat until they lower the boom

these are professional intelligence agencies at work...not some tv show hacks

It means leftist DNC agents like Comey and Mueller might join their commie comrade Robert Hanssen.

Attached: Robert ''Pajama Pussyman'' Mueller wearing comfy Hillary Onesie.jpg (600x599, 112K)

Why isn't there an uprising? This is civil war material in any sane universe.

Attached: nation of laws not men.jpg (850x400, 35K)

>Why isn't there an uprising?

besides, Trump Is an uprising

he isn't uniparty

We're trying this way because it's the most peaceful one.

the "Most Wanted" list

Attached: 1526857396700.jpg (409x450, 42K)

damn, you people have been talking and making threads about this shit for months, I'm gonna laugh my ass off when it turns out to be a big nothingburger.

Attached: 200_s.gif (277x200, 34K)

Meanwhile my sides ache from laughing at you.

Attached: ignorance-is-a.jpg (1600x900, 64K)

Attached: 53637352.jpg (1091x850, 201K)

Cats meow dogs bark and politicians lie, cheat and steal. What what other shocking revelations do you have for us OP?

Look for some high profile (((suicides))) here in the coming weeks.

Nosenstein

Y'ALL and the folksy talk does not make you sound authentic. It is annoying. Please speak normally. You progressives always try to use that folksy bullshit

Attached: ocdpbj.jpg (697x767, 149K)

I fail to see the downside in that comparison.

wow

It's quite glorious

Nice!

Attached: 1499881712701.gif (295x216, 1.99M)

That is dumb. Make decent posts please, and stop saying y'all.

youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

Attached: Constitutional Pepe.jpg (720x720, 69K)

>they then had papa meet with downer

Papadapopuls blabed to a Australian PM who then reported it to the FBI you dimwit.

>President Trump Meets With DAG Rosenstein, FBI Director Wray and DNI Dan Coats to Establish White House/DOJ Expectations…
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/05/21/president-trump-meets-with-dag-rosenstein-fbi-director-wray-and-dni-dan-coats-to-establish-white-house-doj-expectations/

Attached: praisekek.jpg (354x395, 20K)

>“Based on the meeting with the President, the Department of Justice has asked the Inspector General to expand its current investigation to include any irregularities with the Federal Bureau of Investigations or the Department of Justices tactics concerning the Trump Campaign. It was also agreed that White House Chief of Staff Kelly will immediately set up a meeting with the FBI, DOJ, and DNI together with Congressional Leaders to review highly classified and other information they have requested.”

>White House Chief of Staff Kelly will immediately set up a meeting with the FBI, DOJ, and DNI together with Congressional Leaders to review highly classified and other information they have requested

Attached: jizzpants.gif (250x250, 233K)

U GON GIT NUNES-ED

Attached: fisaupdated.jpg (640x516, 169K)

See europe.

Cultural appropriation y’all.

it's just proof they're bigots.

Hello Goering.

Attached: 4b6.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

A Clinton operative who was sacked in 2008, and has been butthurt ever since. Not that what he says isn't absolutely correct, but I bet it's given him great pleasure saying it.

I fucking hope some day someone compared me to a velociraptor.

>stupid Trump is so stupid he's like the coolest dinosaur of all time

Devin Nunes....based Portuguese Bro....got the names. It's fucking happening.

Somethings coming, and regardless which way it goes, its going to be amything but a nothingburger

thats nothing like a velociraptor, they're pack animals and attacks always come from the flank while you're distracted

Usually I scoff at "Happening" claims, but it's FUCKING HAPPENING

Literally no evidence for dinosaur hunting patterns exist outside of a few footprints lol

Devin Nunes is a patriot. Will be one of the Hero's in this whole thing.

guys i'm scared
the globalists are being exposed
normies will open their eyes
the globalists are fighting for their lives
I'm afraid they will suicide trump

Attached: 1520382550181.png (700x400, 41K)

>we know their personalities from their bones

Kek

he's a politician, he's going by jurassic park movies most likely and what both of you shils have said equally applies to the politician's statement.

>aaaaaaand he's tweeting

You know how this goes. He talks about some good stuff, thanks and congratulates some people, and then is going to open the heavens and rain fire on his enemies.

Attached: Untitled-7.jpg (577x154, 45K)

clever girl!

>thats nothing like a velociraptor, they're pack animals and attacks always come from the flank while you're distracted
Now THIS is autism, this is why I come here

We haven't had a big political shitstorm since watergate and the JFK assassination. Even Bill Clinton's supposed 'impeachment' was a nothingburger, nothing happened. My guess is some poor low level saps are gonna get some punishment, nothing big.

I'll give you a little hint:
>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((ROSENSTEIN))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I like how their tactics are straight out of South Park. This is exactly what Cartman did with Butters to convince people about 911.

You're a literal retard.

Because Liberals never think every store is the downfall of Trump?

in what sense of the word?

I too am worried about this. The assassination of Trump could be the biggest media event of all time, bigger than 9/11. The Killing of the King. Read your Golden Bough.

You only missed one hook. CNN told Comey they couldn't just run with the dossier, they needed something more. So Comey told CNN that he would show Trump the dossier, and did.

So CNN ran with the story that Comey showed Trump the Steele dossier.

There is a real question as to whether or not we can even consider democrats to be Americans.

Honestly the backlash would be absolutely insane. I guarantee there'd be some blood in the streets. That and when Pence took the seat he would be so god damn cringey that Trump's base would forever abandon cuckservatism.

Yes, he's slow-walking over a million documents that have been subpoenaed by Congress, and he was the one begging Paul Ryan to stop Nunes from releasing the Nunes memo.

Everything the DOJ and FBI have redacted so far has nothing to do with national security, and everything to do with their "image" and covering up their perfidy.

It is indeed.

I also saw Jurassic Park

It would get pretty bad. whatever group was tied to it would get gangbanged harder than a drunk thot at a frat party

youtube.com/watch?v=7zn8SDmuR-A

You best be from the South with that y'all shit or else the cultural po po is gonna git ya

some people have no ability to comprehend the written language but at least you tried to explain it.

>posts shitty kids cartoon referencing jurassic park instead of posting jurassic park
youtube.com/watch?v=w5nO7rf0vzM
you have to go back.

>nothing to do with national security, and everything to do with their "image"
They see those things as being one and the same, that's the problem. They don't think they serve the state, they think they ARE the state.

Really makes you think

Requirements for tyranny:
>[x] Enslaved Press
>[ ] Mixed race majority (in progress)
>[ ] Disarmed Populace (heavy resistance US) I think you check this box AUS
So that's how it goes. Press goes down first. Then accomplish other goals in some countries (not the same goal in all at once). Finally when you can check two boxes, turn those countries into pressuring others into checking the third box.
>holy shit nigger you need a gun right the fuck now

Attached: 1525993715822.jpg (250x247, 7K)

Checked, no arrests

Attached: 1515865419082.gif (488x291, 1.69M)

yeah its an effective trick but the problem is cons get found out eventually and apparently they have nobody coming up with new tricks.

>not enjoying history as it happens
Sad
Not huge

Never forget. Woke my girlfriend up at 3am to share the good news. Nobody was expecting it. Good times ahead, friend.

Attached: 1497001974754.png (769x768, 450K)

keep eating your peanuts bobby. a shitstorm is coming for you.

Attached: S6M9P.jpg (275x300, 31K)