Is it true that if you burn the coal you pay the toll?

>Ex-girlfriend, 47, is charged with murdering a Dutch civil engineer, 29, in a suspected acid attack after he died 15 months later

>Van Dongen, 29, lost a leg, his left eye and most of the sight in his right eye following the sulfuric acid attack, Bristol Crown Court heard. Bristol is in southwest England about 185km from London.

>Doctors there confirmed he was paralysed for life.

>He applied for euthanasia, which was approved after three consultants examined him. Euthanasia is legal in Belgium.

archive.is/porFp

Attached: acid-attack.jpg (1544x962, 300K)

Attached: rip.jpg (559x457, 64K)

Women can literally get away with murder

Ahhahahaa

white boomer here. I burn the coal so to speak every friday and fuck my black FWB for like 3 hours after we both smoke weed. I pay no toll except for the small price of weed which I get for next to nothing here. The toll paying is a myth.

imagine being willing to have sex with that thing
he had clearly needed the services of that euthanasia clinic for some time

>boomer
>thinks toll doesn't exist
Checks out

What kind of acid do they use and how can you euros allow them to buy it

As Jack Burton always says: the check is in the mail

This

the toll is real. that's why you should never under any circumstances ever sleep with a girl who has had sex with a black man. the likelihood of her being infected with any number of STDs is higher.

just from a simple public health point of view they should be avoided.

AIDS

How’s the herpes treating you?
Literally 100% percent of black adults have STDs

>chose to die
>Murder

Classic case of over charging, he wasn't murdered he was assaulted.

Lmao. You'll find out. He'll be back to rob you. Maybe he'll bring friends. But it never ends well. Blacks are not human. They are the Missing Link and we have been lied to.

Makes me wonder if there are higher degrees of "assault" to account for things like dismemberment and paralysis.

he didn't burn coal, he drilled for oil

Oildrill toll is sometimes taken on the soul
>Boomer
Nevermind. You found a loophole.

Attached: sketch-1519944907401.png (1080x1256, 931K)

Chose to die*

*after having most of his body destroyed in an attack he did not choose to have happen to him.

He did not burn the coal, he drilled the oil.

She could clean a fish tank with those lips.

Be patient, and report back to us. The toll always gets paid, it is only a matter of time.

>47 Year old woman
>29 year old man
WHAT
THE
FUCK

Attached: 1525812958660.png (808x805, 446K)

Attached: dark-crystal.jpg (1402x672, 242K)

Yes and no. it's normally the penalty that is assessed. Assault with Grievous Bodily Harm will get you sentenced comparable to attempted murder, because that's what's happening.

See you soon when you eat your words, if you have a mouth left to eat with.