You have exactly 20 seconds to explain why you dont live in Florida

you have exactly 20 seconds to explain why you dont live in Florida

Attached: tropical-breeze-siesta-key-beach2.jpg (800x534, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DvvgzQ-Itog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's full of niggers, spics and waffle houses that are more dangerous than Syria.

Sure. Unless you have half a million dollars to live in a gate neighborhood you have to pay out the ass to live surrounded by the most feral of island niggers. I lived in a gated nieghborhood in bonita in a home my father owned and then he rented it out to a family. I was paying $1400 for a "luxury" apartment in fort myers, niggers fucking everywhere (not in my complex but around)

florida gave itself up to the minorities and is a model of what america will be in the future.

Because Florida is a degenerate shithole full of sodomites, New Yorky Jews, pimps, whores, and sons-of-bitches.

Just in under the wire. Left out sharks, hurricanes, heat, humidity, cost o' living, many other forms of fuckery.

I also enjoy drinking tap water.

>niggers
FPBP
& also niggers.

/thread

I'm neither white trash nor a Jew retiree.

The worst part about Florida is the people

that aren't from Florida, IE Northern Jews

Former floridapede checking in. I grew up in the sunshine state, but I moved away because it wasn't BASED enough. gatorbois BTFO

Healthcare is horrible
Heat is ridiculous
People are horrible
Too flat

Good for vacations in Clearwater/Tampa only

Because I don't have illegitimate children, owe child support, and I have zero felonies

I don't even need eleven letters: NIGGERS

Attached: Arlong's_Angry_Eyes.png (639x445, 433K)

Uh everywhere there is crowded now. Used to be land for farms in the middle...now its urban sprawl...if you live near the water flood & hurricane insurance rapes you.....two seasons: kind of not as hot and fucking nuclear hot as the sun hot.....Negroes, purto ricans, cubans & spics abound....white trash...for some reason the water attracts bad people....

maybe fun for vacations but nope I don't wanna live there

Attached: troll.jpg (469x428, 41K)

>owe child support
Tend to explain?
t. child-support-paying fag

Is wisconsin better to live in or florida? As a white male?

fucking jellyfish.

on the water real ones, off the water ones latinos are worse

Looks nice.

I am concerned about the sinkholes and hurricanes, mostly.

>you have exactly 20 seconds to explain why you dont live in Florida

I plan to move to DeLand, FL at some point in the next few years. Strictly for the weather and proximity to my hobby. How "diverse" is Deland?

Have an hour long explanation instead.

youtu.be/DvvgzQ-Itog

Hurricanes, don't want people stealing my prescription medications...umm old people smell funny

Skydiver?

Deland has a lot of niggers and white trash, but its not bad, by volusia county standards. Lock your car, keep an eye out at night, especially near downtown, and you'll probably be fine.