Help your fellow white brothers

My Jow Forumsack brothers.

I am so sick of the infighting among us here.

I don't know if it's just shills starting the America vs. UK or America vs. EU threads, or if many of you have been participating/creating in these threads literally dedicated to either shitting on Brits, Swedes, Germans, French, Aussies, and Americans. But I know that this is NO GOOD!

We whites of all nations must RAISE each other up! Not tear each other down...

If Brits are being screwed over by their government, help them find solutions around these issues and give them moral support.

If us Americans are being screwed by lax immigration laws and being obese. Do the same. Give us moral support and potential solutions around these problems like a workout routine or diet advice etc... to fix obesity or just SOMETHING UPLIFTING OR USEFUL to your white brethren.

Stop calling Swedes cucks, and help them make the most out of a shitty situation.

We MUST STOP this infighting and purity spiraling BULLSHIT.

WE MUST GIVE OUR WHITE BRETHREN SUPPORT/SOLUTIONS/REDPILLS AND WHITEPILLS.

I'm not saying to stop all bantz.I'm just saying to mix in some whitepills and brotherly love and support for your fellow white man.

If we cannot even band together in our own image board, how will we ever do anything of actual importance together in reality,
That is all...

Attached: 773e82361b2ff0a6b56a7aaa35ef185b.jpg (900x602, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8AViBLKRHk4#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's right

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Sorry not sorry for hating the eternal Anglokike

Nothing wrong with Amerimutt bantz, but we should spend more time redpilling/whitepilling/selfimprovement

this, bump.

Selfimprovement is turning your computer/phone off and look at your life without ego.

The problem is, if done correctly you won't be on pol anymore

It was a beautiful morning...

Thank you Albanian bro

How is Albania doing politically? I know nothing about it.

It's mostly bant bro.Don't take it too serioucely.

I hope you do not include us because Poland is not white and we do not have anything in common with wh*toid cucks

Burgeroids aren't white

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8AViBLKRHk4#

>CltFCOby
>COby
>Coby

Meaning of the name Coby. Derived from Hebrew origins, meaning 'Yahweh (God) may protect', 'holder of heel' or 'supplanter'.
>Hebrew orgins

gtfo

It's jews trust me.

wh*toid basedcuck being autistic, move along

Yes I realize this, I just feel it isn't helping us attain our goals as much as what I suggested would.

I don't want to stop bantz, I just don't think it should be the main thrust of the topics on Jow Forums

We do need to stop infighting. All our countries are under siege by the same evil people. They’re trying to separate America from Europe so that we don’t care about her and she doesn’t care for us. It’s a Jew trap that the weak and stupid fall into.

If you have pink nipples you're white little brown nipples you're not.

Lol wut?

What a fatty 56 percent

it's hopeless, this world is lost

Attached: hangman wojak.png (900x695, 480K)

the infighting is just a tool to help us strengthen our hold on white identity.
If everyone was nice all the time we would go soft and start being accepting towards others

>wh*toid
>turk roach

Shalom fellow tribesman.

Attached: rubbetti-rubb-x-dd-19372499.png (500x397, 70K)

Aussies are mostly alright. Fuck the British. They are useless until they grow a fucking spine and take their country back.

This has some truth to it for sure. I just think infighting should be reduced some, not eliminated entirely.

what's with wh*toids and claiming other nations are wh*te? it's like blacks and their we wuz kangz and shieet

This. A united front on our part would fuck their divide and conquer strategy sideways.

...or continue infighting, replying to obvious shills, 56% posting, and ignoring the curly sideburned elephant in the room that we could address if we really wanted to. I barely come here anymore anyway. The's bigger/better watering holes for Jow Forumsacks these days.

Attached: 1504100547937.jpg (1200x1200, 127K)

We should help boost their moral and think of ideas as to how to help them fix their issues though. Not abandon and ridicule them.

>NO GOOD

Attached: nogood.jpg (480x360, 13K)

May I ask what "watering holes" you are referring to? I would like to visit them.

Would anyone be willing to help me with a discord server project? If you are, position entitled for you will be management involved, roles and that sort of stuff. I'll explain more once in. Just reply if you're interested and I'll link it

Attached: IMG_3741.jpg (855x746, 96K)

white people are individuals, not subject to some collectivist totalitarianism.

the only whites that whine about other whites not supporting them are the toxic rejects.

fuck those toxic whites.

bump

>Implying you can't introspect and shitpost

Yeah, I dunno why he thinks being successful and being on Jow Forums are mutually exclusive.

I looked out of the window and I saw the wonderful American sunrise

I honestly think those who took it too seriously were what the meme made fun of

Haven't seen this flag in a long time. What is the discord server about?

It's geared toward potentially organizing Jow Forums as an organized force to which it would carry out operations

How is the refferendum going so you could have dictatorship legally for more years? like in Russia

I'm not sure. Don't follow the politics anymore. All I know is it's a shitshow

This is what I realized when I joined pol 2 weeks ago and got redpilled.
>Jow Forums hates niggers, degeneracy
>Jow Forums hates arabs and muslims with reason
>Jow Forums hates jews
>Jow Forums really hates other white people
what