Would you?

Would you?

Attached: 1526937645399.png (651x550, 324K)

No. That's literally what taxes are for. They have plenty of money, they just have to get the fuck on with it.

Yes

>send billions to Israel
>can't spare anything for the wall

this is so stupid

We should get rid of taxes too since they clearly don't get spent properly

Yes if I could use it as a tax deduction

these

just make it legal to shoot border crossers and the situation will solve itself.

If i get to engrave my name on it ill donate $500

I will never, ever, ever give money to a cuckfund.

checked, also this

$20 and I get a brick with my name on it? Fuck yes.

In a fucking heart beat.

>Crowdfund
You mean taxation?

I'd fucking do it I don't care anymore

WE NEED THE FUCKING WALL

>make mexico pay for it
>make americans pay for it

What did DRUMPF mean by this?

Brilliant!

Yeah but once israel gets mcnuked our country will become several times richer and we'll launch ourselves into the next golden age

Voluntary taxation. Those that have the money can pay directly to fund the project. You know, kind of like what the billionaire kike democrats that have made their entire life about avoiding taxes keep refusing to do with their money while demanding that "other rich people" pay their "fair share."

>I'm not even American
>Shut up and take my money

Somebody make a kickstater, even i would pay for a brick with my initials.

Set up rewards like these:
>$10 your initials on a brick
>$50 your name on a brick
>$500k a section of the wall is named after you
>$1M all of the above and you got a date with trump.

can foreigners help fund it?

No. Mexico is going to pay for it. Trump already decided this.

Its poured concrete but i like your way of marketing, you have some wits for it alright.

fuck a wall we need a moat. give texas more beach front property and flood those fucking tunnels so american soldiers dont have to be stationed in them

then give the coast guard sub machine guns to use on the beaners who try to cross

Might as well just make the 56'ers pay for it. They are more mexican than the spics anyway.

>believing Israel will ever be nuked

Good goy

Thank the Democrats.

in some states it is legal as long as they are still on the other side of the border.

Also goals
$33B the wall gets build.
$40B 15 feet taller.
$50B moat filled with sharks
$60B mexico gets nuked

digits of truth

this
make it international and they'll have enough money to build another on the leaf border

>crowdfunding the wall
and that killed the last trump supporter.

Attached: 1526836290557.png (852x778, 57K)

Attached: kek.jpg (1024x682, 74K)

If it isn't bigger and grander then the chink wall I'm out

YES
I want a brick with my name on it. Contact your representatives!!

Imagine the reaction of the left if Jow Forums memed the money to fund the wall from private donations.

Attached: V_DTN8I866lKogXsf4bfNQ%2FPepe.jpg (609x319, 189K)

at least it makes it clear who is actually ruling the us.

all the money will be stolen, lol.

>tfw it will make the wall twice as high.

no you retard, trumptards and neocons also support sending billions to israel.
Trump is a zionist

I want this to happen so fucking badly...

I'd donate at least $100 to start. desu, I'll donate as much as I'm legally allowed to donate

I want that fucking wall built and built tall and durable.

Yup - afromeme flag is finally right about something.

>Republicans and democrats support israel
>Only republicans support border security
And this is why israel has a wall and we dont

Has ever a crowfunding proyect NOT went wrong?
This is going to be lulzy

Why are you so stupid? Israel is strategically too important for American interest.

>government takes ~31% of your money for taxes
>Taxes get spent on worthless shit taxpayers don't benefit from
>This is ok

>Trump wants 100$ bucks for the wall
>Damn as A trump supporter I can't support this.

I'd gladly donate 1000 or more dollars and I'm not even american.

FUCK NO. My taxes pay for shit far-left extremists want like rapefugee resettlement programs, tranny medication and abortion clinics. With this bill, anyone who isn't a left still pays for the shit these freaks want, while they won't contribute a single cent for border security.

Attached: 1387324608251s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

So if 20 million people donated 500 we'd get 10 billion. There should be something like for every 5000 you donate you get to man a turret or drone for a few minutes. I have a feeling in practice this would be tough to pull off unless he had some enough early backing that were willing to get the ball rolling, or coupled it to an additional tax cut to make it feel 'fair'.
This actually would set an interesting precedent. Stupid dem bullshit could just have crowdfunding and if people really wanted inner city nogs to get gibs, feel free and add to the fund. Keep traditional taxes tied directly to specific kinds of discretionary spending.

Yes and I would donate my time off as a laborer, too. I even have my own hardhat and tools! I suggested selling bricks you could put your name on like modern stadiums do. Trump is gonna get back to me on that... really...

You beat me to it.

I’ll donate 100$ every paycheck if via transparency they could prove it was strictly going to fund the wall

>2016
MEXICO IS GOING TO PAY FOR THE WALL!
>2017
THE US TAXPAYERS ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THE WALL!
>2018
YOU ALL ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THE WALL!
>2019
????

I would donate weekly

Retards dont get refunds dipshit. Pay up then shut up.

If that's what it takes so fucking be it

Well you see grandson back in 2018 burgers crowdfunded a nuke. That is why we have to take our iodine tablets every night. It is also why crowdfunding is now illegal.

I'm Canadian and I'd chip in, probably because America's my first choice for when it's time to jump ship

Putin could shitpost bigly by donating from his personal assets.

Not even gonna lie, I'd donate as much as I could

Why do people bash Trump for the faults of congress? Trump would build the wall if congress wasn't trying their hardest to stop it.

Attached: 1517354359865.jpg (1024x1024, 106K)

Yes I would. As long as they start immediately and with a deadline of when it will be complete. Also if it's clearly visible that they are building a WALL not a FENCE. Why stop at funding? Why not accept volunteers who would help build the wall.

Abso fucking lutely

There were 63 million Trump voters. Of these 34% make more than 100k a year. This is about 21.42 million. Of this pool, if they all contribute $500 that's $10.7 billion.

If they can just make it tax-deductable, the border wall will be completely funded.

Attached: trump_demographics.png (960x1101, 124K)

>Would you?

I thought Mexico was gonna pay for it?

Awkward.

I would donate 2k as long as I get a limited edition maga wall hat.

>Why do people bash Trump for the faults of congress?

I believe he routinely touted his negotiating skills and promised his voters they'd get tired of winning.

That's a strange way to get Mexico to pay for it.

Of course he also said he'd lock up Hillary and improve relations with Russia and withdraw from the middle east.

Maybe they should also set up crowdfunding for that.

Attached: 002.jpg (1000x627, 293K)

I would check these

Attached: checkk.png (720x646, 293K)

Wetbacks ITT

Attached: 1401857132037.jpg (500x560, 191K)

or maybe trump is playing 4d chess with his retarded supporters by constantly asking them money for the most retarded shit he'll never do
its like that cowboy guy in vice city that asks his fans money to fund his spaceship but he wound up using the money to pay for his penthouse

Implying anyone here cares about who pays for it.

Since 1965 we've been slowly taken over.

>American interest.
kek there are no "American Interests" in the ME, only Jewish interests in destabilizing the region to make it "safer" and to expand Israel.

In a heart beat

worth

Yes. If Congress won't authorize the release of my money to this cause I'll do it directly.

I do not care where the money comes from or how it gets done, so long as it gets done

Make it tax deductible and youll get that wall up in 2 months.

You can't negotiate and cut deals with an enemy that wants you out.

>You can't negotiate and cut deals with an enemy that wants you out.

Was he not aware of that? Was Fat Donny not aware of that when he opened his fat, mongoloid mouth and made empty promises?

What a fat, mongoloid cunt.

it's called taxation
it's where we crowdfund the federal government paying its numerous employees, on average, better than private sector workers, unless you have an advanced degree

We have a moat, it's called the Rio Grande. doesn't really work out for us.

I honestly can't tell who's jewing who anymore

I would unironically give money for this, and I'm a Jew.

you wouldn't happen to be a calarts aficionado, by any chance?

Only if Trump invites me to the White House just to say "See, I told you Mexico was paying for it".

>being this much of a sand nigger
Lmao

nice try yid

It

>It's Trump's fault that the US government is rotten to the core and the only way to fix it is short ropes and tall trees

Maybe we should set up crowd funding to have your shitskin obliterated anus repaired. It's a win for everybody, you'll be able to service abdul more effectively as is required of you by the state, and we won't have to listen to the sickening sound of your blown out anus lips flapping in the wind. Only downside is you'll probably have to go a week without sex after the operation, but as a consolation it'll probably be a world record for the longest time a German's gone without something in his ass.

>sand nigger

If I were, I could make Fat Donny bow to me and suck my dick.

What is it about Saudi cum that makes it so irresistible to Trump's palate?

Attached: fat donny bends the knee.jpg (845x449, 89K)

Have to agree here.

Bong water I'd single handedly donate for 5 other supporters at the drop of a hat, you got damn right we'd build that fucking wall.

I would pay from Spain

Attached: 1526074688715.jpg (514x652, 282K)

Tump won't sleep with you, I hope you realize that, little trumpcuck :3

yes

>seething
Maybe go larp as a German on reddit