White supremacist Zeiger finally doxxed and exposed

So a notorious white supremacist, stormfag, and most likely a Jow Forums poster has been doxxed and has gone into hiding. He's been living in Montreal.

Does anyone know this guy? Anyone got any stories? He sounds like a truly enormous loser.

"Key white supremacist found living in Montreal exposes reach of hate groups"
theguardian.com/world/2018/may/21/key-white-supremacist-found-living-in-montreal-exposes-reach-of-hate-groups

Attached: Zeiger Canadian white supremacist.jpg (620x372, 53K)

Also, any leafs in the Montreal area want to give an update on antifa actions there? Where is this guy hiding now? Will the authorities find him?

Attached: Trudeau military hero.jpg (1024x672, 81K)

Bump for info about the doxxing too. Anyone know of consequences for this guy?

Also, why would a white supremacist choose to live in Montreal? It's a diverse, multicultural city, right?

Attached: family disowns neonazi charlottesville.png (750x1334, 364K)

Is anyone here opposed to this kind of doxxing. There seems to have been a lot of it happening recently.

Attached: Doxxed in Virginia.png (750x1334, 492K)

Do you think Jow Forums will be able to find this guy Zeiger?

Attached: Nathan Domigo nazi manlet disowned by father.png (750x1334, 763K)

>supremicist
We should meme it "supermacist", the left and its negroes are stupid enough to make it catch on.

>Zeiger
Does anyone have any Charlottesville pics of this guy?

Attached: Larping nazi Charlottesville blowback.png (750x1334, 956K)

In modern liberalism, if you are a good got you live in a brave new world, if you try to resist 1984 starts. It makes me a bit happy that these leftists will lose together with us.

>It makes me a bit happy that these leftists will lose together with us.
How are leftists losing when a white supremacist gets doxxed?

Their countries will become shitholes.

Can any leafs shed light on what's happening with Ziegler?

Attached: Oh Cannibis.jpg (750x480, 68K)

Because they commit in doxxing simply over an opinion in differences that are not a serious threat to legislative law and therefor personal by proxy, of which both the intent and the actions are reprehensible in a free society and in the long run undermine civility

The endgame of the game you are playing is the same endgame that happened to the soviets and the nazi's, piles of millions of corpses of fellow countrymen

Your cause does not justify the means

>So a notorious white supremacist

People that nobody has ever heard of or care about are not notorious.

>Their countries will become shitholes.
By the doxxing or is this an unrelated story?

Attached: alt-right fascist btfo in Virginia.jpg (1248x831, 134K)

By fighting on the side of anti-white elites.

Do good gots get good gets?

That's a great way to break your wrist.

OLD FUCKING NEWS
And no one cares

White power

>OLD FUCKING NEWS
The news broke about ten hours ago.
I think this indicates a new generate of tactics from the SPLC. That's who tracked this guy down. Are they going to be tracking down nazi larpers and outing them in their communities?

Nice, Zeiger's about to get flooded with marriage proposals.

It's a week old you fucking tard.

>Nice, Zeiger's about to get flooded with marriage proposals.
Would you, user?

Attached: Nice Nazi girl.png (507x359, 272K)

>It's a week old you fucking tard.
I saw it in a newspaper as a new story (link above). Where did it break earlier? What's the latest for Zeiger?

Filthy civnat scum, I sage your thread.

Go die you nigger scum.

Thanks for asking for clarification. Autism can be hard to live with, and it's important to seek help when you don't understand something.

The user you responded to was implying that by doxxing nationalists, there will be fewer competent people in the country to resist the forces of globalism that seek to degenerate the quality of the nation through various means - such as mass immigration and forced multiculturalism. Ergo, every white person in the country suffers, whether they are on the right or left, and whether they appreciate what's happening or not.

I'll leave her to you, friend.

get the fuck out of here with your meme flag you goddamn faggot.

>I'll leave her to you, friend.
Maybe you're too busy with this one. She'd be a real handful.

Thanks

Kisses to you both

Attached: Hitler-loving stalker 1.png (750x1334, 532K)

Wow good trolling.

Zeiger is based. Fuck kekistani memeflags, leftist.

>Zeiger is based
How so? What cool shit has he done?

Zeiger is great. I hope he's going to be ok.

I know theres no publication I'd trust more to tell me about the personality and character of someone with far rightist views than the Rothschild 'The Guardian'... you make great points, OP, and you sound very intelligent and full of good judgment.

I honestly think the Guardian is a reliable news source on international news. I don't like their opinion column writers so much. Is there a better place for long-range investigative reporting of international issues (and not just a meme-trolling place with no reporters like Breitbart)?

Attached: Fox news insight.jpg (500x334, 66K)

I bet you're munching on a bowl of foreskins to celebrate

White supremacist? Then why does he smell of bagels?

>I bet you're munching on a bowl of foreskins to celebrate
I'm actually opposed to circumcision. Men should be intact, right?

Attached: bag of dicks.jpg (600x450, 33K)

If I got doxxed it would be the end of my job for sure. Steps then would include

1) Order family to disown me publicly for their own good.
2) Go full beer hall