When did you realize we're living in the timeline where the goodguys always lose?

When did you realize we're living in the timeline where the goodguys always lose?

Attached: 1418435238686.webm (854x480, 1.8M)

xDdd he dumped the choco milk XD
By the way your thread is complete garbage and has no substance, opinion, or argument. Never post again or at the very least lurk for two years minimum.
Sage

Bump

that's why we became the bad guys first

When was the last time you had a banana split

checked

why throwing that brown cow milk?

Anyone that dumps chocolate milk is a fucking animal

witnessed

Attached: 1526698966042.gif (404x416, 168K)

idk about that

we all lose when the goodguys lose.. even those who think they are winning end up losing

when Brutus killed Julius

This is a blackpill slide thread

Well then

But Jow Forums, you are the unironic bad guys.

stop assuming our gender

We're living the nightmare timeline.

Technology has made it near impossible to shake our mental enslavement.

We're being replaced, and we are unable to protect ourselves by advocating for our collective interests. Consequently, we are helpless and defenseless.

Irreligion and materialism reign, and the idea of a spiritual current running through reality is viewed as 'myth.'

Cities assert far too much influence.

Culture is exhausted. We no longer produce any meaningful expressions of art, architecture, or music. It's all bastardized.

Women the collective property of the top 20% of males.

Despite abundance, we're lonely and sad.

Are you writing a like poem or something?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

yeah I'm an oldfag

Who told you that? The jews?
But now seriously, good and bad are just concepts that are different for each person, a great example is Hitler himself, many see him as a monster and many see him as someone who wanted to do the right thing, in the end the mainstream bad guy is the one that loses.

>in the end the mainstream bad guy is the one that loses
So despite our different definitions we do ultimately agree.

I can sort of relate to what you said but

only

you

can

prevent

Plebbit

Spacing

Good guys don't always lose, they just consume too much (((media))). They're taught that that they'll always win because something will happen and it'll all just work out. You can't win if you're not trying.

Are you implying that Jow Forums will lose in the end?

Most certainly.

wtf is up with these diggis?? what does it mean??

I frankly like "Reddit spacing."

Fuck off.

They murdered the spiritual realm of man to purely manipulate us with the material realm.

Everyone is on the hedonic treadmill. Women are especially on that treadmill.

Its the acursed Roman bloodlines behind this, their Jesuit army and the branches of the society armies

Attached: temple_of_solomon_sanhedrin.jpg (1246x660, 369K)

that

nice

but

my

opinion

is

better

December 2016
>t. newfag

What do you mean, the only good guy that ever walked this earth already won a long time ago, for He is the Lord God Almighty, Jesus, the Christ, Savior of the World

>“And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.”
Revelation 1:17-18

Depends on how you see it but yes, in the end Jow Forums will be a bad guy in history.

Don't worry, the interdimensional war between Nazis and Illuminati will begin soon.

nigger

nigger

double nigger

checked

Attached: 1522970057698.jpg (600x540, 43K)

Factory mixed chocolate milk too!

It's up to you to create the substance. OP makes a statement that initiates conversation. OP isn't there to spoon feed you everything. I'm sure you would fit better in plebbit newfag, that seems more your style.

>you are the unironic villains
not bad guys

Attached: 1526222241328.png (720x715, 472K)

If god gave Teddy a vision of the current timeline, would he have done it?

doubles confirms, and that gives me a sad. Also why no chocolate milk

kill

your

self

and

get

the

fuck

out

you

pretentious

flaming

fucking

faggot

regards, uncle dolan

Is your toilet broken? Why shit in a jug and dump it in the sink?

Just like with people, white is better.