The Pope is a Cuck

First he advocates for gun control. Now this. How will the catholicucks defend this one?

Attached: IMG_1068.jpg (750x929, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hrc.org/resources/interactive-map-clinical-care-programs-for-gender-nonconforming-childr
youtu.be/KZCPyrRVOiQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadaver_Synod
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's just a disgrace
he is the pope of satan, nothing more, nothing less

What would happen if this list were presented to millions of people? Here is a list of clinics that help parents chemically castrate their children for sex change.

hrc.org/resources/interactive-map-clinical-care-programs-for-gender-nonconforming-childr

The fag should be insulted that he told him his genes are so shit that God didn't want him to reproduce.

Not gonna lie, former Pope Francis worshipper here. This is fucking hilarious watching Papa crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Holy Grail.

that's always been in christian theology you idiot american, as the saying goes "hate the sin but lover the sinner", e.g. you can't help if you were born gay (literally no one but americans thinks you choose to be gay) but you can still be celibate

Being gay isn’t a choice for the afflicted. It’s just a symptom of living in this sick modern world.

Except he's saying 'loves you like that', implying that it's perfectly fine to be gay and do gay things.

>Flag
Seeing as how you could get jail time for supporting the opposing argument to that, you're disregarded.

Since he's literally going against the bible, when are the Catholics going to remove him from power?

ANTIpope Francis

We can't, he is just a bad pope. Doesn't he come from a communistic back ground too? It seems that many of his ideologies are communistic.

Then you wouldn't be gay, would you. You chavs are simply the worst people alive.

When Italy goes full fash, he'll likely face exile.

It's the love the sinner hate the sin thing.

Just like a man might be born with a bad temper. The sin of wrath is his cross to bear, its not an excuse to go around attacking people. A homo might be born that way, the sin of lust is his cross to bear. doesn't mean he can go around fucking men in the ass and its all good.

>When Italy goes full fash, he'll likely face exile.
In the meantime he's opening the door to the collapse of the faith. What are the Catholic going to do when he starts issuing proclamations and shit that allow faggotry to rein in the church?

I wish I could answer that. The Catholic Church has seen rapid decline since the whole boy diddling scandal.

The grail is safely in Ethiopia.

Francis is an imposter

Attached: 220px-Benedykt_XVI_(2010-10-17)_4[1].jpg (220x317, 21K)

He is the anti pope. All Catholics who are faithful to Jesus recognize Francis as a minion of Satan. These are the end times prophesied at Fatima. At the end of days, a demon would take control of the Catholic church. The evil has been festering and growing for centuries, and has reached its culmination with this usurper. He must be brought down with silver bullets, and his heart pierced by a dagger dipped in Holy water. consecrated by John Paul.

That's like telling a man who goes every week to the whorehouse that God made him like that

>God made you like that
When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone;
but each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed.
Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.
-James 1:13-15
The Bible makes it clear that it's not from God, it is your own desires.
The Pope is wrong to claim that God gave the man the temptation.
The exact opposite of what the Bible says.

youtu.be/KZCPyrRVOiQ

There has been gays in every civilization throughout the history and that pretty much kills your argument. The only thing that has changed is how gays are being dealt with.

Well last year a whole bunch of Catholic clergy, academics and theologians got together and wrote Pope Francis a type of formal letter known as a 'filial correction' which explicitly accused him of spreading and upholding heresies.

The last time a pope received a filial correction was in 1333.

>How will the catholicucks defend this one?
Not sure, but this pisses off LGBT 500 ways to sunday because of the cognitive dissonance it creates.

Fags believe being gay isn't a choice. So therefore the guy getting raped didn't do shit. But he got raped and they're trying to say him getting raped made him gay, but this conflicts with their doctrine that being gay isn't a choice. Watch the faggot minds melt with this one.

But how can it be that people are choosing to be gay when gays exist in literally every society regardless of its structure, wealth, values or the punishments for homosexuality?

What exactly is making all of these people just choose to be gay despite having different circumstances and experiences?

Reformation when?

Why do they choose to be adulterou or pedophiles or flurries or anything?

I don't know what causes gayness but I merely pointed out that it's logically impossible that gayness is caused by the modern world since they have always existed. That is unless someone has a time machine and is actively sending modern bred gays to the past.

when the next pope comes. it'll be a complete downward spiral of the church and it will be the beginning of the unification of church and state. next pope will be worse than francis

Define always and gay

You know the definitions what's your point?

Being gay isn't inherently sinful, it's the sodomy that's sinful

Pope Hedonius Yolo

It's a sexual fetish caused by perversion and degeneracy of society, perhaps fueled by mental illness and molestation. Find a gay who wasn't molested by an older man as a teen or child. You won't. Modern social acceptance of this makes it go from one in a million to whatever it is now. Furthermore being gay makes you a paragon of morality and liberal parents push it on their children. Is it a choice? For some, sure. If you won't say no, you can call it a choice, and saying no to cummies is rare in today's world. For others, they're fucked in the head.

The pope is a heretic.

Homosexual and gay and sodomite are not synonymous, and always is a very strong term to talk about history

so G-d loves me as a shitposter.
thank g-d

Wrong. The desire for another man is lust.

I'm not disagreeing that the pope is literally spreading heresy by saying shit that totally contradicts catholic teachings.

And I am not disagreeing that the current gay 'culture' in the west is disgusting and terrible.

All I'm saying is, if we base it on the 'degeneracy' argument, then why did gays exist in times and places where the culture wasn't what we call degenerate? You get homosexuals in very conservative, heavily religious societies just like you do in socially liberal ones.

here is another one saying the same thing
-Ecclesiastes 7:29
Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

Romans 1:22-31

[21] Because that, when they knew God, they have not glorified him as God, or given thanks; but became vain in their thoughts, and their foolish heart was darkened. [22] For professing themselves to be wise, they became fools. [23] And they changed the glory of the incorruptible God into the likeness of the image of a corruptible man, and of birds, and of fourfooted beasts, and of creeping things. [24] Wherefore God gave them up to the desires of their heart, unto uncleanness, to dishonour their own bodies among themselves. [25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie; and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

[26] For this cause God delivered them up to shameful affections. For their women have changed the natural use into that use which is against nature. [27] And, in like manner, the men also, leaving the natural use of the women, have burned in their lusts one towards another, men with men working that which is filthy, and receiving in themselves the recompense which was due to their error. [28] And as they liked not to have God in their knowledge, God delivered them up to a reprobate sense, to do those things which are not convenient; [29] Being filled with all iniquity, malice, fornication, avarice, wickedness, full of envy, murder, contention, deceit, malignity, whisperers, [30] Detractors, hateful to God, contumelious, proud, haughty, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

[26] "God delivered them up": Not by being author of their sins, but by withdrawing his grace, and so permitting them, in punishment of their pride, to fall into those shameful sins.

[31] Foolish, dissolute, without affection, without fidelity, without mercy. [32] Who, having known the justice of God, did not understand that they who do such things, are worthy of death; and not only they that do them, but they also that consent to them that do them. "

This Pope is a massive faggot and (((subverter))). And I say that from my little latinamerican, catholic, country.

>How will the catholicucks defend this one?
They'll say: "I don't agree with him or support him; I just voluntarily pay money for him to eat, live in a palace and travel the planet spreading his false statements (that I don't agree with, by the way."

Papists are Pharisee-tier hypocrites; they probably can't admit that their local Vatican officials also agree with this false prophet.

I haven't given a cent to the Church since Mario Bergoglio took office. There will be many like me, I can assure you that.

>bragging about being a poorfag freeloader
Flag checks out

I'm not poor lol but yeah, is a third world country. Its just that the faggotry Pope thing isn't new and when I found out, I said to myself I was not going to support him in any possible way. I don't go to mass that much.

Oh, btw, keep getting fat, ignorant, brainwashable burger.

I won't. The Pope's a heretic.

If gays have existed for all of recorded history literally thousands of years this heavily implies the cause isn't genetic because they wouldn't be producing children. Every generation less gays would be born, we would be seeing less and less leading up to modern day but the opposite has happened.

yea im sure that makes up for decades of torture

God didn't make him gay, the pedo priest did.

God loves serial killers and rapists and wife beaters and pedophiles and sinners of all kinds.
It's okay to sin because God made you to enjoy sinning.

its developmental.

they become gay in the womb from the mothers hormone levels

And because they got fucked by priests and family

What’s to defend? Catholics follow the pope. It’s that simple. Unless you convert then you can criticize.

Catholics follow the pope not the Bible.

The Catholic church is nothing but a bunch of jewy cuck faggot pedophiles. Has anyone heard about the latest pedophile scandal? It's fucking disgusting. Kissing brown people's feet and shit yeah they're open borders now.

Let's not even get started on their role in Hollywood's latest met galla. It's a bunch of elite faggots that hoarded wealth other people fought and died for.

>you can't help if you were born gay
In the same sense that I can't help it if I'm attracted to dogs, but I can sure as hell keep my pants zipped up. There are no excuses before God, faggot.

Flag notwithstanding.

This pope will be remembered as one of tghe best yet
Benevolent, closer to Jesus than any other before
And all you fucks can do is cry about it

inshallah, I invite you all to Islam.

We would never allow this.

Attached: muslim pepe.jpg (225x225, 19K)

Why would anyone follow his religion
-Everyone goes to Heaven
-No punishment in Hell
-get to meet Fags and Muslims in Heaven!
-Washes Nigger feet
-Ruins your country with migrants
-Muh South American Marxism

Attached: francis prepping the bulls.jpg (250x176, 8K)

Is he implying God wants to fuck him in the ass?

If you read the article, it's just some fag twisting Pope Francis' words for CNN. Funny how CNN can't be trusted and is fake news for Trump, but when it comes to the Pope it's 100% trustworthy

>Heretical Antichrist leader of the heretical church is a heretical faggot
Who would have thought

Attached: 1525916823326.jpg (1512x2016, 1.13M)

Damn the absolute cuckery.

This is what Jesus taught thogh

So its basically Californolicism now.

No its not, Monkey

He's a bad Pope. He's not the first and he'll not be the last (I wish he was). In Middle Ages it was waaaay worse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadaver_Synod

Attached: Jean_Paul_Laurens_Le_Pape_Formose_et_Etienne_VII_1870.jpg (1280x851, 316K)

Att that time there was still a bunch of external political influence and Kings literally picking Pope's. Now there's no excuse, they have a country and only Cardinals can pick the pope. They're all old as f and had more than enough time to research who was gonna be the next pope

Arguably it was better when some kings had a veto over who the next Pope could be

[P]OPE is a child sex trafficker. Church is all fucked. 34 bishops resign and then 20 of them die in a plane crash. dark to light.

>CNN

fake news

>Att that time there was still a bunch of external political influence
>At that time
We had two good Popes, including a Saint, for almost 30 years. We are bad used with the bad ones. Just remember two things:
1) Dante put 4 popes in Hell in Divine Comedy - one being a contemporary - and he was never put in Index
2) St. Francis of Paola lived by the same time of Alevander VI Borgia's Papacy. Who was in full communion with God?

>catholicucks
it's all chirstcucks in general

Attached: 1428883063661.png (500x372, 124K)

>White people intelligent, refute church.
>Church is now controlled by less intelligent Niggers and Spics.
>Niggers and Spics love Gibs.
>Commies promise Gibs for lazy Niggers and Spics.
>Church now predominantly concerned with commie agenda

That's the conclusion I suspect too. Poor soul.

We won't defend the pope. Fuck anything past Vatican II

POL WILL UNIRONICALLY ARGUE WITH GOD

>Pope
>God
This is your brain on Communism

Implying a religion that produces little other than inbred savages is a worthy replacement.

Attached: 1524501604688.png (1576x1209, 453K)

The guy was raped so now he is gay.
Fuck the church.

Come home white man.

Attached: F25709C7-4F0F-43AF-9C77-66FB47789EBA.jpg (531x696, 90K)

You are not born gay.

Daily reminder that the Roman Church is Roman paganism's attempt to co-opt Christianity, has never been Christian and was instrumental in suppressing real Christianity until the late Middle Ages.

Catholicism is a burning bag of dog shit on the porch of Christianity, a house on fire. I think Buddhism looks the best right now

s-should i move to russia

Yup. God has never worked through the Catholic Church.