RABAT PROCESS GENERAL

/RPG/ RABAT PROCESS GENERAL
Thread for discussion of the Rabat Process
gov.mt/en/Government/Press Releases/Documents/pr180978a.pdf

Attached: Rabat.png (780x385, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rabat-process.org/en
express.co.uk/news/world/962933/italy-populist-coalition-eu-migrants-deport-deportation-brussels-MS5-5star
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_Project
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rabat's LMAO!

Attached: w3t.jpg (1191x1261, 835K)

Iron Curtain warned you of this

But you didnt listen

There are a few local religions but most africans follow either christianity or islam as you can see in pic related

forgot pic

Attached: religion in africa.png (1152x279, 141K)

The article specifically mentions cooperation between West, Central and North Africa and guess what is the major religion in the region ?

Attached: Religions.png (6000x3048, 742K)

I'm expecting nothing short of riots at this point

I've researched this and its been slowly implemented since 2006.

cute

fuck off shill

So this isn't a new proposal, but THE migrant crisis doctrine?

If we could exclusively take in doctors and other people that we need more of that'd be great. What I don't see is why we need random uneducated people who won't be able to contribute much, especially with automation an on the rise. Automation is going to make most menial labourers useless because a robot can do all that work much cheaper and more effectively.

>pointing out that most africans are either christians or muslims makes me a shill
How does that make me a shill?

Globalists work by Stealth.

The only way to fix this is to spit at the globalist by reinstating a NazBol Iron Curtain Closed Union of Independent Nationalist Republics

This would be a good idea, you'd just have to make sure that your government is actually Nazbol instead of just a regular leftist government.

>rabat-process.org/en

>Organising mobility and legal migration:
>Support regional mobility and facilitate exchanges between the various actors involved in mobility
>Integrate the migration element in education and employment policies
>Guarantee respect of migrants’ rights
>Protect, promote and facilitate the management of civil status and the issuance of identity and travel documents.

>Integrate the migration element in education and employment policies
Gotta love this one. We'll educate you and give you a job if you migrate. Fucking kikes

Attached: fgshdggdjf.jpg (1073x789, 139K)

in US, one form of this is h1b

its corporate/politcal welfare to create a brown upper class (ie Obama). all these jobs are token/bullshit jobs.

the whole H1B pyramid scam was devised by globalists as part of their race replacement scheme, it has nothing to do with worker shortage, skills shortage, or other smoke screen excuses

the openly criminal discriminatory and illegal hiring practices of companies has not been brought to justice

they have abused the system to implement large-scale human trafficking under their race replacement/genocide agenda on par with the migrant crisis in europe

the IT industry is just one example, in healthcare, nurses that were fired to have them replaced by indian/flip FOB under the guise of diversity

There are companies that fired their US programmers/nurses and forced them to train their own replacements, threatening to withhold their severance packages if they refused to train the Indians.

it is a corporate migrant smuggling scheme, as implemented with the migrant refugee scheme

H1B is simply a human trafficking scheme that is part of race replacement agenda

the same reason you had a muslim president.

the same reason you have non-whites dominating media, entertainment, TV and movies

the same reason you have every business, house, college and job being given to non-whites

the more i look at this map, the more evil the leftist plan becomes, while i acknowledge that this map is a bit skewed, because Islam is shown as a single religion, while Christianity is fragmented into 3 parts, notice how most muslim countries are 90+% muslim, while almost every other country isn't, if leftists care about diversity so much, then why not bring diversity to the muslim countries who actually are in need of it to break up that homogeny

leftists dont think rationally

How does this factor into the rabat process plan?

express.co.uk/news/world/962933/italy-populist-coalition-eu-migrants-deport-deportation-brussels-MS5-5star

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE LADS!!

Attached: chargeeee.gif (371x208, 1.49M)

Turns out there is a secret organization called the Metropolis Project that holds an annual conference of 1,000+ govt bureaucrats with the sole objective of letting in as many poor non-white migrants a year

Turns out George Soros started and funded the Metropolis Project through his Open Societies Foundation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metropolis_Project

bump

>tfw looking at list of shitty countries and relieved to not see Canada on it

Attached: tumblr_p0b6buAKni1wsbn2ao1_1280.jpg (798x390, 32K)

you guys arent much better off my dude

Haha you're on a list between Gambia and Ghana. Kys my dude.

bump

Still whiter than (((you)))

Oh, you mean i'm not whiter than a guy from a country that's set to have more immigrants than native inhabitants by 2020?

bump

bump

Prepore for ebola, aids and other african shit.
Nevermind racemixing. Europeans will die of deseases before racemixing gets any significance.

So western Europe will soon be 80% black in 5 years.

Whats the plan?

Are you gonna build a wall and form Iron Curtain to save the last remnants of Whites or are you gonna take it up the ass like usual?

bump

bump

bump

bump