Is Kanye getting redpilled on (((them)))?

Is Kanye getting redpilled on (((them)))?

Attached: E842E762-547D-4416-9F37-816670D23AF5.jpg (750x858, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
youtube.com/watch?v=Nd9a0uvcNJM
youtube.com/watch?v=qEGMse-VCgs
youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Randolph
populationmedia.org/our-approach/
youtu.be/4qs4aNiI_bA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there is just about nothing i care about less than this
we had a solid week of kayne postings, then we had the rapper who was shooting blacks for a week, and now we are back to kanye???
this followed a month of black panther postings, and we will get a lot of spike lee postings in the near future
this is not helping

Oh, is it time for more "/ournigger/ I want him to impregnate my wife" posting?

Attached: 1489242028372.jpg (640x640, 46K)

no he's just a tad more knowledgeable than the rest of humanity.
If he spent a day with any of us irl then he'd be full /ourguy/

Kanye is a massive influence on American pop culture and society. Having someone in his position dropping entry-level redpills is a huge opportunity for us to turn the tide of the culture war. We’ve had decades of musicians & popstars just parroting leftist bullshit

This is true, people like Kanye and pewdiepie are very important. They will never be /ourguy/ but they are showing the world that there is more to politics than black lives matter

When you think about it it is democrats who want black to kill each other..... as well as let things go full communist and ruin the world economy indirectly leading to ww3.

holy shit he's talking about Bernays and Century of the Self?!

Kanye obviously is getting red pilled as fuck. God bless that man. And he’s right, George Bush doesn’t care about black people.

I dont mind cigarettes, it helps me not kicking in the face of my coworker

True. But free shit to nigger and propaganda is a much easier pill to make the americans swallow then "move all the trouble making niggers back to Africa"

>advertising and marketing changed the public's perception of cigarette smoking in the 20s

This isn't even redpilling, it's just basic information. You need Kanye to tell you to not fall for every commercial you see on TV? Then you're probably a nigger.

>STOP TALKING ABOUT WINNING THE CULTURE WAR REEEE!!!

>american intellectuals

Holy Shit you fuckwads don't get it.
Ed (((Bernays))) was a nobody small time advertising guy. He started using his uncle S. Freud's techniques at work and went big time.
The US Government took notice and put him to work forming the dept of propaganda during WWII.
After the war he went to Madison ave with his new found friends and started modern PR firms.
EVERYTHING the bluepilled world believes was spoon fed to them by these people. The modern accepted world view has been shaped by these people, everything from open boarders, global warming, feminism, SJWs, the lying media, everything.
There are documentaries about this guy on YouTube, some even with Ed Bernays himself telling the story if someone can link, I'm a gay phoneposter.

>admitting to phoneposting

Attached: 1526942975898.png (326x196, 94K)

So will he fire his marketing people?

Kanye just named the Jew

Now you're getting it I don't care about Kanye or the Kardashians but sadly millions of people especially young women do. Kim is out there promoting anime to young women and here Nu Pol just wants to hate.

HE ALWAYS HAS BEEN REDPILLED

Attached: 1498515116166.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

Attached: 1510207519579.png (669x858, 197K)

Century of Self is actually an entry level redpill

Attached: 1517053668602.png (1101x338, 201K)

>Ed Bernays
youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
Here you go senpai. Sweet another 4 hour docu for me to autistically chew on this better be good will watch this evening.

What did pol filter into senpai? Was it sweety honey cutie what word is triggering the mods now?

>Israeli beauties

Attached: jewishaesthetics.jpg (600x500, 76K)

Kanye already overdosed on redpills

Holy shit, nice :3

Attached: 1526652960912.gif (540x478, 1.09M)

If we were dumb Israel wouldn't constantly be having to steal technology from us. Poor Israel the neocons are all dying out and their children are apolitical or liberal and their grandchildren are all mud bloods. Once Americas not white it's not going to care about Israel. Le 53% strikes back.

You know Kanye's car crash that happened during his early career? When he was 25. That was (((Them))) trying to kill him.

lmao kanye watching the century of self owns

his art will suffer for redpills. be careful.

Why am I just seeing this now. kikes btfo

It was, bud. It was. Just like the overton window shifting changing other positions in politics, it is now a bit more intermediate instead of entry level.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Wasn't liberia made for that purpose ?
They had their gang war a while back if i am not mistaken.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nd9a0uvcNJM

this is the type of shit Sam Hyde was talking about back around 2013-2014

The most important kind to start off the masses with, if Kanye went straight 1488 right off the bat I don't think that would pan out well
This however is subtle yet effective, I despise celebrity worship but he has control of a large sector of mob mentality under his influence, and since he's already been under the media microscope recently for his remarks on Trump, slavery, etc.
This was a good move to make while attention is focused on him I'd say

Based kanye, these are the only good threads these days. he triggers the shit out of lefties and stormfags.

he made smoking cigarettes into a womens right issue because that is what jews does. they turn perversions into products and sell it through control of culture

>(((Edward Bernays))) was the son of Ely Bernays and Anna Freud Bernays. His great grandfather was (((Isaac Bernays))), (((chief rabbi))) of Hamburg. Bernays was a "double nephew" of Viennese psychoanalyst (((Sigmund Freud)))—by virtue of his mother, Freud’s sister, and of his father’s sister, Martha Bernays Freud, who married (((Sigmund))).

>redpilled
>/ourguy/
>huge opportunity for us
>very important
>red pilled as fuck
>God bless that man
>just named the Jew
>REDPILLED
>overdosed on redpills
>nice :3
>Based
ITT: pic related

Attached: 1359454266125.jpg (900x590, 416K)

Checked
Based Nig, I hope he is an enemy to the Jews as the unkillable Irishman was to the Italian Mob

Emma Gonzales over off to the left in a raspy cuban voice
>War, war never changes amigo

every nigger gets red pilled on (((them))) the moment they get told to suck that (((dick))) before getting their first album

I don't care about Kanye either but you have to admit he has a lot of followers and he's showing that he's actually capable of critical thinking; something that is basically non existent in America now, which may in turn have the same effect on his fans. The enemy of my enemy is my friend after all

T. commie

Lol
The Nigger read Bernay
This could get hilarious
Somebody get him Mein Kampf asap

Not waging war on the culture front is why we lose. It's why our world is full of degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=qEGMse-VCgs

so i watched first hour of this doc. How exactly does it portray dems in a bad light if it shows the new deal being awesome and ava being anti capitlism??

Yes he is, he's trying to wrap his head around it Studying hard whenever he can.. unfortunately he cannot expose himself too much Trying to be subtle here..

>There was a time in the 20s when women didn't WORK so (some jew) masterminded a campaign to make it culturally acceptable for women to work so that companies could hire more workers at a lower wage

We could apply this template to many things.

>disgusting display of nigger worship
>capitalizes t. meme
GTFO MY POL NEWFAG
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: uyGuq.jpg (400x508, 68K)

He's a nigger. Why is this thread more than one reply.

>PR firms
three letter agencies operate like PR firms. they have psychology departments in every one, they even have them in your local police departments

Netflix is owned and created by Marc Bernays Randolph, a great grandson to Edward Bernays who pioneered the use of propaganda, renamed to public relations for the purpose of mass manipulation in a consumer society. Among other things, he is the reason why feminist fought for the right to smoke cigarettes. Everything that Netflix produces is made to brainwash you. The documentary The Century of the Self describes Edward Bernays work.

youtu.be/eJ3RzGoQC4s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Randolph

At population media center you can read about how some of it works.
populationmedia.org/our-approach/

Attached: www-nytimes-com-2018-05-21-us-politics-barack-obama-netflix-show-html (1).jpg (800x4000, 280K)

LOL your tag
>queer boners

Thanx, but I doubt you need the whole 4 hr vid to understand.
This guy laid out the process to get all the sheeple in line.
If you think about it, it really is quite clever that they have so many idiots spreading the official bullshit narrative of the day straight from the establishment all while considering themselves the resistance.

There's a difference between loving yourself and hating everyone else. Go ahead and become your own necessary evil, pop stars are not going to become neo Nazis

The problem with the redpill is that people tend to go full autism once the blinders are off. You gotta TEMPER that edge and know when to use it, not run out into the streets swinging at everyone. Just because you found out shit like the Holocaust was fake doesn't mean you should immediately tell your mom and your taxi driver and your boss.

Kanye got too woke and realized the modern black man has merely exchanged the old slave massa for a one one, this slaver is known as the ((DNC)) though. He is still not master of his own destiny and is continuing to be treated as a tool instead of a man--a political tool instead of a farm tool, now.

You're in Italy again?

>it's totally not D&Q tactics
Close the tab on your way out, Herschel.

Props to Kanye for red pilling blacks and lets face it, some whites too.

I actually told my mother what Jesus said about the synagogue of Satan and now she agree with me. They are not the real jews, christians are the real jews and the modern day jews are demonic impostors. The fake jews are the ones who cut their penis off as a sacrifice to Baal, the real jews are the ones who dedicate their heart to Jesus Christ and leave their sons penis alone.

To the church of Philadelphia in Asia Minor, Jesus says, “I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you” (Revelation 3:9)

Romans 2:28-29 King James Version (KJV)
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

>there is just about nothing i care about less than this
feeling the heat, jew?

Attached: pilpul jewing.jpg (1698x605, 320K)

When will they give Kanye the MJ treatment?

You look at DWS and realize what David Icke means by lizard people.

BASED BLACK PERSON! ABSOLUTELY MAGA!
PRAISE KEK HALLILUJAH *DABS*
MARTIN LUTHER MALCOM JUNIOR X WOULD BE PROUD

Unless he stops selling his ridiculous shoes and overpriced t-shirts, this is all "i'm so woke" horseshit. He's complicit in consumerism.

>Sigmund Freud

Well he is getting DAMN close.

>Props to Kanye

Attached: 1377122910849s.jpg (109x125, 4K)

he told people to watch this. it will inform people how jews manipulate and create unaware individuals. the whole documentary is filled with redpills

youtu.be/4qs4aNiI_bA

Kanye isn't big at all anymore and hasn't been for some time, you're quite out of touch. The vast majority of normies view his situation as being a washed-up musician trying to regain relevance by acting crazy.

Attached: 1523512595872.jpg (658x501, 258K)

yeah just wait till those albums drop in a few days

You will eat your words, he's more popular than ever

Not at all.

If this was Kendrick Lamar saying this stuff, you'd have something. Hell, if Kanye was doing this same kind of thing ten years ago, we'd have something. These days, he just doesn't have that kind of pull.

>Trump's approval rating with Blacks doubles in less than two weeks
>"""Kanye doesn't have that kind of pull"""

Attached: 1525715496819.png (250x250, 121K)

Hey, shills! Try not to startle them anons, they'll start reeing to call for their family

JUDEN!

Attached: 20.jpg (920x460, 58K)

HOLY FUCK KANYE WEST JUST RETWEETED CENTURY OF THE SELF HOOOOOOOLY FUUUUUUUUCK

Not even joking, Century of the Self is one of the densest redpills in existence, and no one who watched the whole thing is truly the same afterwards. It shifts the lens on your reality. HOLY FUCK.

Bumping because Kanye West retweeting Century of the Self is unironically a huge fucking deal that will redpill any normie courageous enough to watch it.

Shill alert

bump. don't like Kanye but that documentary is an excellent starter redpill

Bumping yet again to combat slide threads.

THE TRUTH WILL SHINE THROUGH MOTHERFUCKERS.

Anyone who's trying to downplay Kanye's influence is either retarded, or a shill. Century of the Self will wake the masses to the evils of consumerism, the evils of "public relations" propaganda, and it WILL be the first domino on their redpill journey, and Kanye will be their well-tanned guide.

SHILLS EAT SHIT. KYS SHILLS.

>is Kanye getting redpilled
In the Jow Forums sense? Probably not, but for some perspective consider George Zimmerman, in 2011 he was a Democrat who organized protests against police racism. Going through a left wing hate spree makes a man realize certain things and see who his real friends are. I imagine Kanye has had an interesting month.

KANYE IS WOKE

>Kanye is setting up redpills for his millions of followers but he should be irrelevant because I don't like him!

Can't tell if a Jew or just a shit cunt

i swear to god this was one of the first videos i watched when i woke up. that's unbelievable.

Gotta make money to fight the Jews user.

Stop listening to niggers

Attached: 134567764388.png (220x388, 138K)

Says the shareblue nigger posting fucking dick spencer, the greatest, glowingest shill there ever was. Bet you've never even watched Century of the Self. Get fucked prick.

thats literally spencer's stance on kanye lol

Yeah

Attached: 1417399128360.jpg (345x431, 64K)

So you're saying that you agree that dicky spencer is a retarded shill worthy of ridicule? Glad we agree.

Kanye is unironically attempting to SPREAD THE TRUTH and redpill the masses right now. If the advocates for the white ethnostate are serious about race realism, they will follow the example of the great GEORGE LINCOLN ROCKWELL and ally with the black panther ethnostate. Allow the blacks their territory, and let the whites have ours. (((They))) want to divide the race realists by race, when in reality, allowing the whites to be as white as possible and allowing the blacks to be as black as possible with be their downfall -- separate, unequal, allied, and powerful, with the common goals of self-sufficiency and self-determination.

The blacks, too, will come to see the suffering multiculturalism has wrought.

yeah i agree. i'm still trying to figure out why he considers this a bad thing

Attached: 14981512189233.jpg (647x403, 36K)

This is actually big, he's calling out a Tavistock shill

Attached: 140702_JWIII_London_01601.jpg (665x443, 96K)

I'll let you in on a little secret; most of the people who visit Jow Forums in the year of our Lord two thousand and eighteen are phoneposters.

>Spending a day with a nigger
Reddit pls go

T. COMMIE

>the year of our Lord two thousand and eighteen

damn it's been a while since I've seen this shit