ITALY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITALY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: italy.png (582x164, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/962933/italy-populist-coalition-eu-migrants-deport-deportation-brussels-MS5-5star
gov.mt/en/Government/Press Releases/Documents/pr180978a.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=KYWdh-L8JNI
repubblica.it/cronaca/2018/05/20/news/bomba_carta_contro_il_centro_profughi_in_alto_adige-196932610/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

guess italy doesn't need doctors and engineers

BASED

God bless that boot.

not enough aspaghetti anda alamborghini to go around, huh?

Attached: tumblr_obtgi6Caf41rvhq57o1_1280.gif (1280x720, 1.14M)

ITALY NO

THEY GOOD BOIS

DINDU NUFFEN

why not just gas them?

Attached: 1520280079327.jpg (635x900, 323K)

Sweet, now Italy can go back at not fixing their own problems.

the migrants smell so bad it would be useless
they make good cars tho

B A S E D

Not bad but still not enough, millions of wogs must leave Europe

It means nothing if they don’t leave the EU. Germany will keep inviting them and Italy will keep being swamped.

Where will the Romanians go to then?

soon

Attached: mussolini pepe.png (500x500, 36K)

Portugal

Cars, great food, and the whole place looks beautiful!
I just hope they start going hard in that labour.

>implying your country and Germany won't invite those poor P.H.D. recipients to your country and won't condemn Italy for its racist, backwards actions.

das boot wills it

I guess Italy is giving them the boot then.

Attached: 17364648582.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Are we discussing Italy or sweden?
Wanna have a go at it with the mexico flag?

Look guys, I'm all for the new wave of populism and patriotism but seriously, Italy is just going too far

BASED

¡CARLOS!

ITALY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Like the pot calling the kettle black.

Attached: 1328705170456.jpg (500x500, 18K)

Fuck you they make the best shotguns

Attached: M4.jpg (6800x1752, 1.4M)

more... MORE!

Attached: 1520408710692.jpg (480x534, 14K)

FPBP

italy should invade the US and topple our globalist ologarchy

WAHOO! NO MORE BOAT NIGGERS! SUCK MY TANNED COCK MERKEL YOU FAT STASI CUNT BITCH!

But who will make all the pizza?

Yes (((master))) we'll increase debt, take millions of Africans and throw our youth in a war with Iran to please you.

why won't you just do what we fucking tell you!?!?! oyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Attached: 1514059829015s.jpg (101x125, 4K)

>They have also said they will build more more detention centres and review the policy of saving the lives of migrants whose boats capsize.
express.co.uk/news/world/962933/italy-populist-coalition-eu-migrants-deport-deportation-brussels-MS5-5star

Can I be italian now pls?

Attached: 1526728909787.jpg (1201x681, 182K)

Why is your cock tanned? M8 you should put sunblock on that when you go to a nude beach

Can you feel it? The changing wind?

Attached: 1364260894014.jpg (352x338, 144K)

You guys know perfectly well this is not going to happen.

>tfw no Italian gf to sing giovinezza to me while I eat carbonara off her toes

Attached: 3563892B-6059-4570-A0A3-A8FE7F95814C.jpg (560x913, 43K)

FPBP

500,000 is a very big number, they're daydreaming if any migrant will get deported, specially the ones from Africa and the Romanians will never leave.

Romanians are already here, guess we could get some more some street shitters, the tourists would love it.

And this is all they need to do to be a great nation? One worthy of holding romes history?
>that is a sexy shotgun

>Tfw went to Rome last year and had the best cabnora of my life
>Tfw lived in NJ my whole life and believed my grandmother's actually knew how to cook Italian
>Tfw my entire culinary life is a lie

Mexican kids have Christian names.
Mexican media promotes whites as the synonym of beauty.
Mexico treats ruthlessly our illegal immigrants, to the point where we're a buffer zone for America (kind of like Libya was to Europe)
You have to be Mexican to be allowed in Mexican politics.
We're openly racist and we don't go to jail for making "problematic" comments on social media.
Testosterone in Mexican adults aren't in the levels of a 16 year old girl.

>inb4 muh shitskin druglords
Whatever

Brexit shouldn't have happened, Trump shouldn't have happened, your accidental conception happened, and yet, they all did.

ITALY YES

Attached: Download.jpg (300x168, 10K)

HAIL CEASAR

You mean not far enough

Attached: image.jpg (675x689, 296K)

tl;wr: why the fuck do women love immigrants so much?

Background: I keep several of my country's forums on check to see how different blocks react to current affairs. One of them is mostly populated by (Spanish) women, and god were they devastated over this. They don't even live in Italy, but just as the average Jow Forums rejoices at another country rejecting immigrants the women were appalled.

was she born there?

Now that is what I call loving your country

You'd think that spray on cheese would have been a warning sign from the start.

most likely because my ancestors brought over some syrians or egyptians as sex slaves so my cock has semite pigment in it. such is the life of a roman. regardless, FUCK NIGGERS!

Its still not a damn thread about either of our homes, no matter how stupid our politicians are.

Also, christian names?
Is this an argument for anything?

how is the rabat process going to interfere with this?
gov.mt/en/Government/Press Releases/Documents/pr180978a.pdf

Most immigrants drop their passport and identification before arriving so there's no place to deport them to.

Merkel is going to threaten them with EU expulsion and they will organize a referendum to see if you kick immigrants or not, obviously they will bombard you 24/7 with how terrible expulsion would be for your economy and most people will vote not to kick them. Or maybe you'll vote to kick them and they won't give a fuck anyway.

Either way, this is not happening, absolutely no government in the world has the balls to do this and the only way we're ever going to see some sort of anti-multicultural paradise is if we embrace private property.

i named the rat that lives under my house Secretariat. doesn't make him a racehorse.

Any more info? When and how is this going to happen? B A S E D

Attached: 53165809-905C-4E8C-969A-9B8440A40866.gif (268x152, 304K)

Italian mafia brings them in, Italian mafia controlled government sends them back to ensure the client base never dwindles.

>500,000 is a very big number, they're daydreaming if any migrant will get deported
All you need is an air cannon

This is what's going to make it very difficult for Italy, though I think cutting them off from gibs, housing and making life unpleasant for them will encourage them to go back home or move onto greener pastures. Whatever Italy does, it had best be quick before the (((EU))) escalates it's plans for an army and uses them on Italy first.

It was not signed by the future government, technically degenerate lefties are still in power till next week. Then based Lega will throw the (((paper))) into the rubbish

Brexit hasn't happened and Trump has done none of the things he was voted for.

Democracy is subverted to globalist interests and trusting in politics at this point to get things done is dangerously naive.

so they're kicking out invaders AND offering houses for like a single euro in some towns? maybe I should move to Italy.

when will that faggot globalist "president" we are shackled with get the sack as well?

god I hope you are right

Just imagine if we did that here!

we would get less than 400k illegals this year.

>Mexico treats ruthlessly our illegal immigrants

Do actual Mexicans get butthurt when Trump talks about doing the same or is that exclusively Chicano bullshit?

GOOD JOB ITALY

WE'LL GET RID OF THE FOREIGN NON-WHITE PARASITES IN THE FUTURE TOO

ALL WHITE COUNTRIES WILL

Attached: 01-donald-trump-andrew-jackson.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1420x945, 133K)

Her mother was born in Napoli

Didn't you just shoot like a hundred people at your border the other day?

Attached: 1488337394220.jpg (596x667, 126K)

Either way, it's going to backfire. It won't take long before society forgets how terrible things were when immigrants were getting gibs and sob stories running 24/7 in the media will revert the situation and place an extreme left open borders party in power.

Democracy NEVER plays in favor of low time preference individuals.

It's like pets for them that they can fuck.

FINALLY, these are the kind of numbers we need to get started. fuck that pussy 50-100 thousand shit.

kek

daily reminder that the vatican has been subverted by an occupying pedophile cult who forced our based nazi pope to retire and put in a globalist refugee loving manchurian pope from south america in charge so he can pardon pedophile priests, throw cocaine orgies full of faggots and little boys in the vatican apartments, keep pedophile cardinals on well past the age of retirement, refuse the extradition of serial pedophiles to poland where they committed hundreds of crimes, normalize homosexuality, and deny the existence of hell. pope francis is satan incarnate and we need to INVADE THE VATICAN AND RESTORE BENEDICT

Why is DEPORT in all caps?

Attached: you came to the wrong neighborhood brudda.jpg (800x450, 51K)

Childless 30-40 year old women have the need to shelter something, it's in their DNA. That's why they tend to become cat ladies or are always parading leftist causes. So now, when they see the media portraying immigrants as poor refugees, their motherly nature kicks in.
Another reason is that Western men are pussified beyond reason and women just don't feel attracted to sheltered beta males. Unconsciously, they seek the danger a "refugee" gives to them.

Well, I had to reply because your golden comment is implying that politicians and Africans destroying your demographics and culture isn't #1 problem in the Western world, while being one of the main expositories of said problem.

I'd rather have a shitskin called José than a shitskin called Muhammad.

Personally, I don't give a shit and neither do most Mexicans. But you don't understand what ruthlessly means. Illegals from Central America get all their shit stolen by customs. And that's if you're lucky and the local policemen catch you.
Most of them get kidnapped and initiated to a cartel or outright tortured and killed. 1 in 3 women get raped, kidnapped and trafficked.

Compared to what happens in our southern border, ICE is fucking Santa Claus.

>
>the migrants smell so bad it would be useless
>
>they make good cars tho

They make wanky cars. Britain makes proper cars.

The Balfour declaration and ww2 shouldn't have happened.... Thanks a lot

I just don't like all the division and try to look for the best in people, even you sven

Attached: poorsweden.png (1114x835, 172K)

whats with everyone wearing ripped jeans?

IT BEGINS, GRAB A SNACK GENTS AND ENJOY THE RIDE!

Attached: deus vult.jpg (600x660, 34K)

ROME DEFEATING SAVAGE GERMANICS ONCE AGAIN

Attached: 962772e00b7b11b8e3bc257321564647--roman-legion-warrior-queen.jpg (564x617, 89K)

Start sinking the incoming boats.

I am proud of my Italian heritage... however so ashamed of my German heritage. It used to be the other way around.

women like always the popular opinion option. Most women don't like niggers and find them disgusting, but being against immigration is very unfeminine "those poor refugees". The other point is that women hate responsibility and know if something goes wrong their men have to clean the mess.

youtube.com/watch?v=KYWdh-L8JNI

so she was born in the states
looks cool I guess

You are still flooding my country with poos. You have to go back!!!!!!!!

Which direction? Back to Africa or just dumping them on Germany?

Attached: 1520728917698.png (1556x1169, 1.1M)

What's the difference?

Drop them off in Britain.

No one posted this yet?
repubblica.it/cronaca/2018/05/20/news/bomba_carta_contro_il_centro_profughi_in_alto_adige-196932610/

Attached: 231138168-788f4469-f087-4912-84ba-c7bfa515f772.jpg (300x300, 14K)

Sounds like lots of new jobs.

the best way is to avoid parasitic infestation in first place.
Niggers and shitskins come for gibs, problematic are those gibs lures like sweden and germany.

The Republic rises from the ashes

Porco dio!

Attached: Mayor of Venice says ANYONE who shouts -Allahu Akbar- in his city will be shot by snipers - Mirror O (968x818, 809K)

Britain makes clown cars

I want to make the world proud!
My country is small but fierce!

Attached: kl.jpg (577x835, 49K)

Feels good to know that some nations arent total fucking shitshows. Hopefully they pull it off