AUSTRALIA YES!

AUSTRALIA YES!

>Hand grenade attack on Melbourne's Tiba clan signals escalation of gang war, police say

>It is the first time a hand grenade explosion has been investigated in the state's history, Victoria Police believe, underlining the fears of senior officers that underworld figures are increasingly accessing military-grade weapons.

>It is not the only reference made by police this month to military-grade weaponry, with a court hearing that Comancheros used a high-powered AK47 or SKS rifle in a drive-by shooting targeting a businessman.

Well I'm sure this is more white supremacist attacks on innocent minorities.

Attached: 9784782-3x2-940x627[1].jpg (940x627, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-05-22/melbourne-hand-grenade-targets-tiba-clan-lalor/9784644
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source?

Sorry, it's 6am and I'm shitfaced

abc.net.au/news/2018-05-22/melbourne-hand-grenade-targets-tiba-clan-lalor/9784644

We imported Swedes?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
When will you roo lovers finally learn to ban hand grenades?

Stop it leaf. I'm not ready for your shit this early

Of course.

>hurr durr of course members of gangs buy grenades in store

You seem a little salty. You should take a vacation in Crime--- oh shit. Sorry

Chill out brother

Attached: 0045_Bonhomme_Carnaval_Family_Fun_Canada.jpg (800x654, 118K)

He's just shitposting
Stop it leaf, it's too early for your shenanagins

I can't, my country is getting NOGGED, POOD and CHINKED beyond belief, we are importing 210k migrants a year with 30k extra in refugees.

Its' hell, ive seen my countries white % drop over 10% in my lifetime and it shows.

Oh, brother
Me too :(
Even our small towns are flooded with foreign devils

Attached: I know that feel.png (300x276, 25K)

How bad is it my leaf bro? In south australia it's relativley okay, still 75% visible white, but go to melbounre [our version of california] and it's ~30% white.

Fuck Melbourne, the real crime here is petrol prices. What the fuck is even happening. 1.60 per litre my ass

similar here. A lot of poos and flips in my town of 8000. I moved from a city of 1.3m that was very minimally white. But I still hear like three foreign languages in public when I go for a walk. Every fast food place is staffed by flips. I can't eat out without having my food made by foreigners

melb and syd are hell

melbadishu cannot be hidden any more.
in 2017, road rage incidents in melbourne involving the brandishing or discharge of firearms was higher than new york and los angeles.

Attached: 65946793679268.jpg (912x1190, 169K)

and they found ak47's and sks's and grenades and the place is a fucking joke

Is it because of the hook turns? I bet it's the hook turns.

>remove gun
>criminals keep guns and up the ante anyway

Attached: 1512918897911.jpg (768x1506, 178K)

Say it with me: GUN CONTROL WORKS

Australia is still 85–92% white, we can save it now if we slash immigration to 40k a year and mass import white south african farmers

But holy shit
I don't want to end up like america/canada/uk
I just don't.

W-we racist burgers tried to tell everyone. I honestly do wish you luck Bruce. you'all'dve been one of our greatest allies, not just in war.
Godspeed Bruce-anons

Attached: 1501441559870.jpg (1024x665, 94K)

Me in the black cap

It gets worse each day. Enjoy your country while it lasts your country seems to be slowly following Canada's footsteps

$1.60 for regular in b.c my friend told me

It's about 1.27 here in 'berta. Seen as high as 1.36 but that place is notoriously high. Not representative at all

This happened last November, and they're only reporting on it now?

I don't get it, didn't the government ban hand grenades?

Australia is new sweden. Had a good run tho.

Maybe, but Canada is the new South Africa.

Well, ya better take some shots.

Attached: 1526696243405.jpg (479x900, 85K)

Less prayers, and more hand grenade control for Australia