If modern women can openly virgin shame men, then it is perfectly okay for men to slut shame them .... RIGHT!?

youtube.com/watch?v=tEuCa01iKZg

if modern women can openly virgin shame men, then it is perfectly okay for men to slut shame them .... RIGHT!?

Attached: snc5alljl9sz.jpg (1024x830, 315K)

I'd feel weird about fucking a virgin woman

>eww user
>stop looking at me
>we all know how small your cock is
>you're not even a man
>if you wanna hang out with us at the club tonight, you need to keep that tiny thing in panties

the women in the picture are the embodiment of "roastie"

99% of them are roasties

those reminding 1% are feminists and even those get laid

you can not be a virgin as a woman for long

REPARATIONS

GROSS AND OLD

One in white is quite attractive for the UK

I was thinking more along the lines of "they already took a mile of cock and are bitter bitches"
You can see it on their faces

>I'd prefer that actually, because of my religious background
>only trad girl is blackfu
I'm laffin', sorry incels

AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

LITERALLY EVERYONE IN SOCIETY HATES EVERY ASPECT OF THE AVERAGE Jow ForumsTARD

THEY HATE RACISTS, NAZIS, VIRGINS, UGLY MEN

LMFAOOOOOOOO

The fact that they openly talk about sex in public is already massively degenerate.

and then you are here, a polack.

Those women are pigs.
This just makes the meme get them while they are young even more correct. These cunts don't realize their lottery ticket status is running out and 30 is just around the corner.
This makes me happy I got my asian wife at 23.
Again fuck these pigs. Ahmed can rape and stone them all he wants.

I sincerely hope you stick around here, faggot. You'll be just like us soon enough. Don't stare too long into the abyss

Attached: ol5hmjvf1yfy.png (999x442, 200K)

Feminism is a bio weapon

>asian wife
Haha

You are a fucking idiot.
Here I will show you.
- ugly guys: most women will pick up a guy who is too too good looking. Why? Competition of holding onto him against younger prettier girls.
- racism: most girls will not go outside of what they identify with. Even with all the brainwashing going on in the media, they have only managed to get at the most 10% to try other men.
Virgin men: these pigs don't want a clean guy because they are not clean. They are tainted, and they only lash out at them for their own insecurities (which is typically why shitheads go around putting others down).
As I said, you are a stupid fuck.
If there is one thing that you should always remember is that you are a stupid fuck.

Yes and she is hot and understands respect. What can you say foreself dumbshit.

This.

That is pretty much what happened to me. Years ago I used to hate this place, now I am a downright radical Jow Forumstard and there is no going back. I wonder if we are actually getting jew'd harder than liberals. Liberals and progressives have been disarmed both intellectually and physically and are not seen as a threat anymore to jews. We have become enraged at everything and makes us a massive threat to them. Now they have an excuse to get rid of us permanently. We live in a fucked up world man.

this is a great line of questioning.
>would you like a virgin?
>i prefer a guy with more experience.
>ok why?
>its best if he leads the sexual experience.
>so a woman wants a man to lead and dominate her?
>.............

>implying girls don't consciously share attractive guys

Lel

>Jews
>Get Rid of Us Permanently
I think you may have it twisted pal

This is only going to get worse. Our civilization is in free fall currently. Unfortunately or Fortunately, depending on how you look at it, our ranks are going to swell

>virgin girls do this
sure roasties share but i've known a couple virgin women who dated my friends and they turned batshit at the thought of other girls. statistics prove this anyway. more partners more likely to cheat etc.

Umm no sweety, the fact that you're a virgin just shows how much a fucking loser you are. Having sex is something you should be proud of, being a virgin is just fucking wierd.

i wouldn't expect this from a fucking poland but whatever

can you guys even blame jews at this point?
you are a fucking brainless cattle

>Small brained Croat doesn't understand sarcasm and obvious use of a dumb meme.

In all honesty, I agree with you.

Even if you are stupid.

>1:09

Attached: 1398781696925.gif (640x360, 177K)

I would rather fuck someone with experience than a starfish

>fucking pole calls someone stupid

you know what, i don't give a fuck anymore, this world is not worth saving, i am siding with anyone who will make this world a worse place to live in, because fuck you all

I think it's alright for women to express disgust and publicly shame virgin men. I'd agree with you it's incoherent with the typical female (and betacuck) discourse that the sexual past doesn't matter (= I rode the cock carousel).

If it matter enough that a man without experience is not attractive (or repulsive), it can matter enough that a woman with experience can be not attractive (or repulsive).

>tfw haven't been laid in 5 years and basically feel like a virgin again

Hot. I want this girl to have me

Attached: 1515145530148.jpg (850x1188, 158K)

honestly if you're a man that is bothered by a woman being a virgin you're an idiot. at least with women they have the excuse of having to reverse roles and that being an unattractive feeling. not that it'd matter in any decent relationshit anyway.

let him have his 1000 cocks stare whore, it will be self fulfilling prophecy when she dumps him for a rich/better looking guy

They are right, you should quit walking around the club with your penis out. Fucking commies

It's really lewd how blunt she is about it.
A woman of culture.

Attached: lewd.png (729x769, 531K)

Yes, and yet, we are still right

So true. I'm sure she'd make me wear her lingerie. There's really nothing more humiliating than giving up your manhood.

I dont live for woman, walking the righteous path even if you try to shame people.

It's like trying to get employeed. You can't get in unless you have experience, which you can't get unless you have experience

Attached: 608.jpg (709x765, 67K)