Turned gay for my best friend and I hate myself for it

Help me out Jow Forums, I turned gay for my best freind and I hate myself for it. I thought I was the last person on earth to fall for any man but somehow this fucker did it simply by being himself. He's straight and I already told him my feelings toward him and he said he doesn't mine though he doesn't feel the same way.

I don't want to be like this, I know for a fact this is a slippery slope and it's starting to affect me in ways I don't want it to. I searched up shit like "How to stop being gay" or "I don't want to be gay" to no help. I was hoping you guys could lend me some advice.

Attached: 1494283423910.jpg (640x680, 131K)

You do what all self respecting gay men do

Suppress it and fuck women and/or keep that shit on the down low and don’t act like a degenerate faggot all the time

Thanks, thing is he's the only man I've ever fall in love for, I've been fapping to nothing but hetero shit all my life and this shit happens to me, how does this even work?

How do you know you have any sort of sexual love here, men can love eachother and it’s not the same as sexual romantic love.

Are you sure you aren’t just confusinndeep friendship with romantic feelings?

Homosexuality is a sin.

Sinners go to hell.

You know the drill.
What's your family like?

I guess you need more context. He's an online friend, I don't know what he looks or sounds like, all I know is that he's a dude and I've had my fair share of fantasies about him, though nothing too graphic (kissing and cuddling)
I've told in the past friends and family I loved them platonically, so I'm familiar with the feeling, and I know this is more than that.

Amen. Praise Jesus, our Lord and Savior.

Nothing wrong with being gay dude. Just don't be a fag.
Lots of gay Men out there, yes MANLY men that happens to be atracted to other men, more or less manly then them.

Just because you like men, doesn't mean you can't be a MAN.

But that's probably just a phase. I had sex some times with my best friend too in my teens.

Now I'm married and forming a familly, have a kid already.

If you don't get a boner thinking about him fucking you, then you're not gay.

dude get offline... that just made this whole thing sound so much stupider...you fell in love for someone youve never seen or heard? just stop talking to him and meet some real people in your town

The second you see an image of his face, you’ll snap out of it.

>He's an online friend
grow up retard.

Yeah it’s daft as fuck. He’s fell in love with his personality or at least the way he passes himself online. I bet if he hears the voice or sees his face he won’t like it anymore.

>if he has a hot voice but ugly face you’ll be fine and not gay
>if he has a hot face but ugly voice then idk you might be gay
>if it turns out he’s an utter angel then you’re fucked and he’ll never love you. Either way, you can’t get him because he’s said from the start he is straight

Rip OP

I pity fucked my friend once, now I have a gf without gay urges, its just a phase or some ultra strong bromance or something, anyway, don't mind it and fuck bitches

I don't think I do. I don't even have a mental image of him when it comes to such fantasies.

I think I understand what you mean, just because I have homosexual desires doesn't mean I can't be straight, right?

I'm aware it's colossally retarded, but I enjoy talking to him more than anyone irl.

Not a bad idea user.

Why aren't you answering my question, faggot?
Do you actually want advice or not?

It's a HORMONAL thing.

Go study your blood
Stop taking things that increase Estrogen (Onions, Sugar, the list goes on)
And if you have to get food supliments to increase Testosteron
Once you balance in favor to Testosteron you'll be fine

always forget that Jow Forums turns Sóy into Onions
Onions are one of the good estrogen cleaners, I recomend them

I'm not going to come out to my parents and be like "Hey i'm in love with this dude I've never met or heard of". If it sounds fucking retarded here imagine how it's going to sound there. Sorry, but from your question I assume you meant to give me advice on how to come out to them, which is not what I want.

I got a blood test and there was nothing wrong with me, though I have been eating onions for a few weeks, I didn't notice any changes so I stopped.

No, you massive nigger. Knowing about your family is the easiest way to assess how you ended up becoming a flaming faggot.

Ofcourse they say there is nothing wrong....
What are your testosteron levels ?

>but I enjoy talking to him more than anyone irl.
WTF, you want to be his friend and not his fuckdoll.

Get a girlfriend m8.

We live in a society where it is expected for us to distance ourselves from anyone we aren't in a relationship with.

Being gay is great, men rock. But hate yourself if you want. I don't know why some people are so fucking stupid that they see something and think that represents the whole of something else. There are many gays you don't notice, and guess what, you don't judge gays based on your perception of those people, only the ones you do notice. Going for straight men is stupid, but if you had more going for you and the friend was so inclined, it would be a different story.

Attached: jamie_dornan_actor_beard_eyes_face_103876_750x1334.jpg (750x1334, 544K)

I know you're feeling scared and confused right now, like the weight of the world is on your shoulders. But you don't need to feel like this, things don't have to be this way...
You know, you've always known. It only takes a second to acknowledge the truth and then you will realise that you are free. Personal growth stems from acceptance, accept yourself and everyone else will start to accept you too after they see how happy you are.

you stupid faggot

Attached: befuddled monkeyman.jpg (599x337, 18K)