It's up

It's up

youtube.com/watch?v=6NOPQw1FXLY

Attached: Paul-Joseph-Watson-800x430.png (800x430, 558K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/bdyTW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PJW making a video on a JIDF psy op because he's a kike shill. These retards need to FUCK OFF.

this. done with infowars for good. stopped watching a while ago anyways.

No one cares about this good goy.

he's right you know. you fat neckberd faggots.

He's not right. He takes dicks up his ass like the faggot he is. Fuck your e-celeb cancer. You retards dumped so much money into this bullshit and you can't handle that noboyd gives a fuck. You know why you retards are losing? Because people are awake. People can see through all this bullshit and know they are part of the system of control. None of your e-celebs talk about anything important because they're literally paid to distract people from the real issues.

>there's a new breed

Attached: gymshooter.jpg (236x350, 19K)

>a-a new breed

Attached: claraharris.jpg (684x920, 42K)

Give a rundown faggot.

>tells people to stop being pathetic losers and become chads.
>muh fucking faggot fucking shill e celeb sage sage

PJW isn't a chad. He takes dicks in his ass.

> be shill
> shill
was is quick enough ?

he was talking about Trump in the video but whatever.

>hur dur someone's platform isn't on the electric jew
>they're bad because they aren't on the electric jew
that's what you sound like.

>it's another d and c thread
Fun fact: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: JIDF-articles.jpg (3668x3284, 1.08M)

Paul is such a fucking lurker. that picture he used for the tv and video game consoles was posted not too long ago in a thread about school shooters/santa fe.

fpbp, i can´t believe he fell for it

>develop you social skills
literal unemployed shutins or sub-human uggos nobody wants to be friends with.

Fucking Maher and his guest have no fucking idea. It only highlights how they're both out of touch and also become experts on a topic without actually knowing it. disgusting.

Incels have been around a long time, they're now just weaponized.

If nobody is calling out the thots, feminazis and gynocentric world, I don't give a fuck if the Incels start blasting. Have at them.

And PJW sounds like he doesn't even believe what he's saying, the question of beauty is way above him.

Also the latest guy was some bullied bi-fag anyway. I doubt he was pure incel. More like a girl turned him down and he went into a spastic rage.

I see nothing wrong with this video

Paul isn’t a shrill. He speaks the truth even when unpopular.

he defends Assad defends Palestinian. Scolds the incel culture but gives reasons for its rise 3rd wave feminism male bashing in the media. Social isolation brought on by social media

But at the end of the day he’s right if you want pussy you have to take action. Either by self improvement or paying for it

He didn't fall for it. He's a paid shill with handlers.

>Paul is such a fucking faggot lurker.
ftfy

Incels are afraid of women. That’s the problem. They are terrified of rejection and have fragile egos.

If at first you don’t succeed try try again. I’ve been shot down embarrassed and ridiculed by women for my virginity. Did it hurt my feelings. Yes it did but it motivated me to be better. Feminism has gotten so crazy because men have become so weak.

If men want things to change they have to embrace their masculinity and stop listening to the media

>Men groping their own wieners

Damn, that was a pretty funny delivery.

Based PJW

paul is such a normie

Fuck every Jow Forums normie ITT. Come over to Lookism.net and have a chat.

Much appreciated fix friend.
Yeah, can't believe a video designed to paint incels in an even worse light than they already are, somehow made me want to defend them.

Nah dude. You're not understanding. I posted this in the other thread and I'll post it here as well.

Betas aren't necessarily betas. That's what people don't understand. Monogamy/Matrimony kept pic related from happening constantly and thus civilization was born as a consequence of guaranteeing male biological imperative of the majority of the male populace. When sexual repression isn't enforced, civic structure dissolves, men become apathetic and the Jenga tower collapses, until a group of men come along and enforce sexually repressive rules again.

Men and women are supposed to be "going steady" with one another during puberty. It's an important part of both their development. Many young men are being neglected during this pivotal phase of masculine development simply due to lack of male/female courtship rule enforcement. This signals the death of a civilization.

Attached: lions-fight-Kruger-South-Africa-733288.jpg (590x350, 53K)