I need emergency bluepills

I've been redpilled for two years. It started when Trump got elected president. I now see the jews in everything.

Jewish names on the news, instantly recognize.
Big company does something globalist, look it up, it's the jews.
Celeb talks about bad bad racism, looks like she's jewish.

Fucking help me Jow Forums. I can't even enjoy life anymore. I wish I took the fucking bluepill.
I already knew I would have white babies, but now that isn't going to be enough. FUCK. I can't live with the tought that my people will cease to exist in the coming 60 years.

How did you get redpilled ? How do you deal with the pain?
I want off this wild ride.

Attached: IWantOffThisWildRide.png (953x650, 986K)

bump

Just don't feel pain from it. You can never stop noticing coincidences, but you can control how bothered it makes you. Give it a nice "fucking jews" in your brain and then move on. Don't wear yourself out. If you wanna have some fun come shitpost with us on twitter and mess with jews that way.

Come here and shitpost with us to blow off steam

Det kommer att lösa sig på nått sätt ska du se. Vi behöver bara ändra prioriteringarna så finns det sunt förnuft så det räcker åt alla.

All the pre-2001 media is still available.

>2 years
You're going to grow stronger

the ride never ends......

I empathize with you user. I've just found out about the Rabat process acceleration of African migration to Europe and I'm so despondent.

I want to go back to oblivious.

>all my fingers just tuned to dicks this is true story pls help me pol

these threads suck

stfu

How do these two jewish names make you feel:
Bloomberg
Soros

ANGER
RAGE

>only now

We’re leaving the comfy times. Hard times ahead. Prepare.

If you can't find red-pills to handle the red-pills, you aren't red-pilled.

Attached: 78c520815f5b524b31e4cbcca56a530836aee0e5e1f06bcdb6189ff2a3d469ea.jpg (1200x798, 271K)

Disappointment.

aye, tack grabbar.

I guess, Just smile and enjoy the deep dive into insanity.

>How do you deal with the pain?

What you are feeling is unavoidable. After all, your whole world view is breaking apart. Once you get past it, it will get easier, and you have a pair of new eyes. You can see in any issue, with great accuracy what's the problem. It's like having money in the bank.

To make it easier, stay off the news, social media, tv, for couple weeks. That too may give some withdrawals, but it's worth it. World is still the same as it was. Water is still wet and so on.

Thomas Jefferson said that he was once a whole month without reading newspapers and it was the happiest time of his life.

No breaks buddy. We all need to be better accelerationists. We've kindof dropped the ball on Project Mayhem over the last few years.

There's only one way to re-bluepill yourself

Attached: blue.jpg (1024x683, 203K)

Attached: 1522810183974.gif (320x180, 570K)

soros, considering he's had a hand personally fucking with my country.

Soros is just a front. He owns an investment fund that thousands of jews give money to in return for subversive activities. In Sweden we have what are called "goalies". They are part of immigrant clans and they live in other countries. All of the other clan members register their cars in his name so that he is the legal owner of the car. They can then park the car wherever they want for free and throw the parking tickets in the trash because the owner of the car is unreachable and they are not allowed to take his car. George Soros is that kind of jew. He is the goal tender for the rest of them. They give him money and he cause the financial and social terrorism.

>I want off this wild ride.
Pic very related. Protip: There is no way off the ride, and you either need to man up, or you will not have a good time, and may end up causing yourself serious distress. Here is the fact of the red-pill. You now have 2 choices with no middle ground. You can either better yourself, or you will suffer and doing nothing is the same as doing self harm. Your choice user. You came here, and I am sure you read all the warnings. Hell, people warn newfags when they get here. Go away if you cannot handle the truth....well, here is the truth unwrapped and in its pure form. You are fucked if you fight it. Its something like a cucumber. A cucumber is a cucumber, but once it is pickled, it can never go back. You are pickled.

Attached: Surviving 4chan.jpg (906x1413, 1.19M)

Rip and tear until it is done, bögjävel. Sova kan du göra när du är död.

Sorry, bro. Can't help you.

Here you go.

Attached: experts-agree.gif (280x216, 13K)

Attached: JackNicholson-409x218.jpg (409x218, 21K)