What would you do if you woke up tomorrow as someone from a different race?

What would you do if you woke up tomorrow as someone from a different race?

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 29K)

Probably commit a crime, I guess.

Have a fuckton of kids with different fat fuck white trash mothers and let whitey pay for it.

I’d probably sign up for welfare, benefits, fill out a bunch of job applications knowing I’d be accepted based on my race.

Would depend on race obvs if black do that. If Arab/any other largely Muslim group probs go rape an underager. If East Asian copypaste White ingenuity and be hilariously impotent around women. If South-East Asian then get fucked by >50yo White tourists. If Pajeet shit in street.

If Abo all of the above except what East Asians do.

If I was a nigger I would shame the whole race somehow

>left tanned white dude
>right mystery meat black dude

>Apply for gibs
>Milk minority status for free education
>get hired at $100k year fresh out of school
>live a clean life in a 95% white town
>have all white friends
>deal with the subtle and rare racism i occasionally experience - its a small price to pay compared to all the advantages

Attached: chann.jpg (750x500, 250K)

I'd go into da hood and try to teach the bruthas how to be productive citizens (aka show them hooked on phonics). Then I'd be shot for being a house nigger.

If I was black I'd cuck my neighbor

Kill my self

Check my penis size to see how lucky i got

Immediately apply for government benefits.

I'd take my victim Olympics game pro

i'd use my minority status to red pill nuke as many people as possible

Literally this

(((different race)))
All you white bois gonna have to kiss my ass until the end times. Or we're not letting you into the Promised Land.

Breath a sigh of relief that I'm not going to get murdered by the cops for going outside while black

Considering I'm white, I would curse god then shoot myself.

if i wake up asian :rejoice

if i wake up black :rape

if i wake up white:suicide

Apply for a college grant.

Go commit crimes then cry racism when I'm apprehended

You forgot to change your meme flag you stupid nigger Hebrew wannabe

If black, I'd find my oneitis, ask her "ayo girl u want summa dis cock", and bang her senseless. She's hot and thus made for black cock.

Depends on who this someone is and what race they are. Care to elaborate? The answer will very obviously very depending on said details.

Commit a mass shooting at the next presidential inauguration.

Well, I'm Black
Tbh I don't think I'd do shit if i woke up white or mexican.

Play vidya?

I would probably get a raise

>implying you do shit now

A NIGGER?

it's remarkable how he still looks like a nig despite this shoop. he just looks like a nig wearing makeup. this pic alone should be sufficient to wake anyone up to the fact that different races are essentially different species

Would I have the corresponding drop in IQ or do I get to keep my white genes? If I got to keep the genes then life would be easymode. Imagine all the minority privileges and safety nets used on someone with the capability of a white person. I'd be unstoppable.

Rape

Because you're black and lazy.

As an arab, anything other than black please

Attached: fuck off.png (746x143, 8K)

Attached: 1525988939833.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Which race, dumbass

I'd wreck thot sphincters irreparable with my black mamba and would give them diaper vouchers afterwards with a smile.

If
The race has average IQ < 100, then commit a lot of crime.
Else
Live normally, study, work, etc.

>different race
He still looks like a nigger just with lighter skin. This is the thing you dumb faggots will never understand. Race isn't just "skin deep" there are huge physiological differences.

If my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle.

Apply for gibs

How does it feel to be black?

i'm a mutt ...cannot be worse...gets to be a nigger abbo...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is that what happened to Thomas Sowell?

>stupid nigger Hebrew wannabe
With an attitude like that, we're never letting you in.

If I woke up black tomorrow I would probably..
Become a drug dealer.
Buy some Jordan's.
Not take care of any children I have.
Cash my welfare check.
Buy a car with comical rediculously large rims.
Get pulled over in said car.
Disobay police orders.
Get shot.
Then my "homies" and BLM would riot, and my mother would sell shirts with my face on them in the hood. (and probably blow all the money on crack)

I'd legally change my name to Dindu Nuffin… a nod to my old, based former self.

Then I wouldn't be myself at all, I would be that other person.

That would be great then i could get a job (White male)

Get those sweet, sweet gibs.

Attached: 1508197226087.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

If I wake up as a gypsy/indian or abbo I'd kill myself. In case of anything else - I won't do anything different

probably wonder how that happened, contact a hospital or somethin

Attached: obama.jpg (406x406, 49K)

If white have a consistant father figure, live in a middle class neighborhood and have a decent public or private education but get fucked by college system and end up with 100k dept after college and not get a job due to affirmative action canceling me out. If black commit crime in my youth and have bad credit before 18, play basketball and game the system to get free college with a 2.3 gpa with minority athlete status, play in college with subpar gpa and either fuck every white man's wife when I get nba drafted or graduate and steal your job with affirmative action and fuck your wife. If asian study until I am doctor to honor famry, then commit suicide because all study work no sex and dishonor famry anyway