Why aren't these dogs banned and why isn't this a political issue?

Why aren't these dogs banned and why isn't this a political issue?

Attached: Pitbull.jpg (243x208, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nearly-2000-children-savaged-dogs-7635027
twitter.com/Bogdanoff9000/status/998595208714620929
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because its the owners not the dogs

B8

Dindu dogs

Turns out it’s hard to get rid of niggers.

End poverty and these devil spawns will be gone too

THE DOGS DINDU NUFFIN

These dogs need to be shot as a matter of pubic safety

Is it possible to be pro gun but anti pit bull?

But it is. You had your niggers under control too but for some reason you gave that up. No training = dangerous. Domesticated = not dangerous

You had fucking 6 of this thread going last night. Nobody cares and it's not politics. You're more obnoxious than the guy who spams the assfucking threads on /gif/ with his anti-sodomy screed.

You can control a gun. You can't control a beast like a pitbull. So, yes.

The problem is that, even here in Ontario, they already went and banned them. Nobody is enforcing it though.

Niggerdogs need to be put in a meatgrinder

well, duh!

Dog are like guns.
The owner is the one to blame. Not the means itself.

> a gun lashes out in aggression without it's owners command
See, this is why you are poor and stupid still.

Why arent people undermining the constitution dragged from their homes?

Why do you faggots keep making threads about pit bulls?

“They’re the niggers of dogs”

Yes, we know

idiots trained them to fight
fight dogs bit a wite kid(assuming since same goes with fireworks)
media hysteria

i am the finePoster, btw
this is my pic

Attached: hesse_.jpg (795x1207, 386K)

oi mate, you got a licence for that opinion?

B8

Too white.

You look like you're almost in my league. Want to date up?

Look at that fucking nigger

They were literally bred for fighting. Why are you trying to defend this breed? They don't necessarily need to be culled but one should not label these dogs as "harmless".

this. ban niggers instead

BAN ASSAULT DOGS!

it's 2018 there's no reason to own a high-powered dog with an extended magazine

dont be breedist you bigot, all dogs are equal

But the owners are niggers and single moms.

I bet your dick tastes good.

Because it's not really an issue.

>You can control a gun. You can't control a beast like a pitbull.
Stop being a 150 pound lightweight nu-male then. I've learned how to control my dog incase anything ever happened.

thats so lewd! (giggles)

Attached: no really.jpg (905x279, 76K)

Attached: Pitbull.png (1221x648, 170K)

> 2000 British kids a year getting mauled
> Not an issue
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nearly-2000-children-savaged-dogs-7635027

Dogs in general are fucking stupid. Every single person with a dog takes it too fucking far: it's no longer about being an animal or a pet, it becomes a contest among other dog owners as to who can force themselves to accept a dog as another human being rather than an animal. They buy them collars, special food, outfits, give them names, exercise them, pick up their shit, and for what? Do you think having a dog makes you a better person? Here's a thought: almost every dirty, grimy, sketchy homeless person has a dog. At least one! And even *they* do the same shit, while playing off the sympathy of dog owners and trick them out of money because "I have a dog too, I know that feel". Fuck right off with this stupid shit. Are we in the middle ages? Do you need your fucking dog to fetch whatever game you just managed to drop with your bow and arrow? Are you a farmer now? Do you need a pack of dogs to herd your sheep? Jesus fucking Christ. Every dog is at least as stupid as its owner. Every one of them. Ooohh a german sheppard can smell cocaine and gun powder! Wow! So impressive! The only people who give a fuck are the ones who never smelled cocaine or gunpowder themselves. You're all colossal fucking retards. They're dirty, disgusting, stupid animals. The only reason you have one is because none of the millions of gadgets and accessories really just express how unique you are, and how you long for companionship because you're a revolting and pathetic person and can't risk having another person tell you that, because that would undo years and years of very expensive therapy that you "needed", because your parents are just as shitty of people as you are and couldn't just slap you upside the head for not learning to use the toilet by 8 years old like normal kids already did.

But yeah. Pitbulls fucking suck. Why don't you get a fitted baseball cap and a rap ringtone while you're at it

>lets get the state involved in even more of our freedoms

nice. I like to just have the bad owners fuck shit up then go to jail personally.

did you not see the pictures of pits with flowers around their necks looking cute? that will surely change statistics and facts

If you ban them, you should ban semi automatic firearms too

> Complains about the state
> Lets lock the owners up in a state prison
?

Tres qt3.14s

> idiot chavs being culled due to their own stupidity
tell me why this is an issue again. This is like the same argument that we need to ban drugs to save people from themselves. lol no

Attached: 1526775587434.jpg (799x960, 64K)

yea, after something bad happens

Just like gun control and the school shootings, fuckhead. action = consequence

not chance for something happening = consequence

properly handled pits are fine, and have been fine forever. fucking MDE subredit meming this dumbass topic to poll is super epic

Attached: 1498074326305.jpg (640x340, 57K)

twitter.com/Bogdanoff9000/status/998595208714620929

>its the owners
haha
>not the dogs
HAHAAHHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: QdIGz5Z.jpg (4027x2017, 1.69M)

Attached: 1526391421856.jpg (645x729, 131K)

do you support gun control too?

The American Pit Bull Terrier was originally bred for bloodsports such as bull baiting and bear baiting.
These bloodsports were officially eliminated in 1835 as Britain began to introduce animal welfare laws. Since dogfights were cheaper to organize and far easier to conceal from the law than bull or bear baits, bloodsport proponents turned to pitting their dogs against each other instead. Dog fighting was used as both a bloodsport (often involving gambling) and a way to continue to test the quality of their stock. For decades afterwards, dog fighting clandestinely took place in small areas of Britain and America. In the early 20th century, pit bulls were used as catch dogs in America for semi-wild cattle and hogs, to hunt, and drive livestock.
Law enforcement organizations report these dogs are used for other nefarious purposes, such as guarding illegal narcotics operations, used against police, and as attack dogs.

Attached: pit 4.jpg (776x835, 190K)

underrated

We should ban them to.

>letting a fucking dog JUST you

Attached: 1523296097377.jpg (255x255, 12K)

Stop using pitbulls as a slide thread you fucking Jewish cunt.

What's up with the alt righters and this pit bull memes. Is this some goofy correlation towards black Americans or what?

Attached: 980x.jpg (400x296, 23K)

It didnu nuffin it was da owners n sheit

only faggots can lose 1v1 vs a dog. Square the fuck up tyrone for fuck sake

The gun won't kill anyone if nobody picks it up.

There is no reason for anyone outside the military to own an assult dog!

Kek, from a Canadian?

I hope you won't get locked up for browsing this site!

it is tho