What are your election night memories?

What are your election night memories?

Attached: trump-wins-19.jpg (960x528, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=jpyKuzoFW40
youtu.be/wxDRqeuLNag
youtube.com/watch?v=yvgnU0R3IRg
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c&list=PLA0aVkKL3jXT_otY0-T1GJiXD3_bNkc87&index=4&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=x51wrLti_6c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z0XPOuuxy1I
youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM
youtu.be/2Kuj-PGC8rE
youtube.com/watch?v=L3nWHSKUQIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Going to bed and waking up well-rested

My relatives and friends sharing memes and rants against trump the next day on facebook and whatsapp.

Winning a decent amount of money, gloating, sheer bliss

Attached: 1525522256117.jpg (636x710, 55K)

youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c

I listened to nothing but this track for over a week straight

It was a normal day. Anyone who cares about US elections is a braindead retard and should leave this board and go you know where.

>Sorry to keep you waiting
>complicated business
I came

Go to sleep!

Attached: sleep.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

It was quite literally the best day of my life. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded. I’ll remember it until the day I die, the day the country was saved from the Clintons.

ELATION ABSOLUTE ELATION!

Attached: 1526506494439.jpg (634x952, 289K)

is that the source of the getting sleepy meme?

In our bedroom Checking Bill Mitchell’s twitter every 5 seconds and browsing pol on my laptop while my wife was watching fox live. I smoked a pack of cigarettes in 3 hours and couldn’t relax for two seconds. Probably the sweetest moment (besides the win) was watching a neighbor come out and destroy another neighbors Trump/Pence yard sign while shouting profanities. The salt...it’s still so delicious

Attached: E36AA7BB-CCD6-4549-BF54-0866834CE13C.gif (360x360, 3.23M)

I was in my room up late watching til I suddenly hear my dad yell MISSOURI from his room

This was the first hype vid I saw post election and it is perfect. It never gets old and it immediately sends me to election night on skype with my lifelong friends, cheering and laughing our asses off as each state came in for Trump. We had all MSM stations, alex jones, and young turks side by side on stream and it was an unforgettable experience. We celebrated with alex, we laughed at the crying turks. I will never forget the flyover shot at the Hillary Camp of all the crying losers. I will never go through another election like that, and Im so glad i didnt miss this one. Total Victory.

Attached: 1525797762974-pol.jpg (3000x1839, 3.96M)

>on business travel in oregon
>chilling in hotel lobby drinking and eating free salad
>trump wins
>posting on Jow Forums the whole time

Shit was amazing

Watching the election map fill up after each state was called with anxiety and shirt. Wasn't on Jow Forums Jow Forums at the time I obviously missed an awesome event
>inb4 newfag out Reese
I lurked.

Watching the coverage on CNN while the news casters became increasingly distraught. Once I saw Pen flip, I yelled, "FUCK YEAH!!!!" and then some guy in my apartment complex yelled outside the window, "TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMP!!!!"

I then went to bed right afterwards knowing I'd get to rub it in some of my classmates' faces.

Oh and I cant forget, watching this NYT graph pull a 180 hahaha

Attached: 1501009966174-pol.gif (502x363, 1.06M)

Leftie tears

I still remember exactly how I felt when Trump took the lead here, we crossed into another timeline. Pour one out for the poor souls stuck in the madame president timeline

Attached: jewyorktimes.jpg (670x331, 19K)

I partied so hard and flipped channels relishing in the misery of the liberally retarded media. One of the best nights of my life (in my top 5 for sure).

Attached: Savior Trump.jpg (237x250, 8K)

>liberal dreams slowly, steadily and inexorably crushed.

Drunk. Me and my brother gave eachother a hug and were yelling all sorts of shit all night, alot of Ric Flair WOO's!, how happy we were about it. Literally left the front door open so everyone could hear about it.

that old ass jewess woman that was waiting for cliton to win
i wish i had the pic

Knew what that was gonna be before it even opened. Absolutely iconic.

staying up with my best friend worried that Hillary was going to win
I was refreshing the Electoral Votes every minute and we were so happy when we won and heard "Sorry to keep you waiting, complicated business..."

Absolutely flabbergasted that Trump tore down the blue wall.

Fucking nostalgia straight through my veins.

Attached: old gray mare just ain't what she used to be.jpg (768x1024, 107K)

I was watching it but after the first few states got bored and only thought the Podesta speech was funny.

Now I look back and see that on that day I was filled with delusion. Though I was someone who was on here trying to shut some people up about him at least.

youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c

youtube.com/watch?v=jpyKuzoFW40

I had a sociology exam early the next morning so I didn't get to see the entire spectacle. However class was pretty fun the next day. I couldn't stop masturbating the entire test.

Trump is clutch motherfucker. That line is already an all-time classic

Drinking a nice scotch at 3am waiting for her to give her speech. Bitch didn't show up. Shit posting all night and exchanging something like 2400 texts with a group of friends who were watching. It was one of the best nights of my life.

My favorite video ever

youtu.be/wxDRqeuLNag

It was truly special - people paying attention knew this was coming for months but it all seemed like a different world would have to exist for it to really happen. And then it did. And continues to. I’ve been calm and relaxed and more optimistic about life post-election than I ever was in my prior life.

youtube.com/watch?v=yvgnU0R3IRg

Attached: ok.jpg (300x168, 16K)

I was rooting for him but didn't think he would win, when it was all but certain he was gonna win i went for a walk around my neighborhood to take it all in.

I met an old man who hadn't been watching the election and we walked for a block as he told me that whoever won, nothing would change.

Then i went home and shitposted with you guys.

I still love watching the videos of all of the she's crying at her 'victory' party.

I remember waking up at 5 a.m. and Hilary still hadn't conceded.

checked
I nearly shit a brick when this child sacrificing pedderass came out to give her concession speech

Attached: pedosta.jpg (634x423, 43K)

thread was moving so fast no one saw that i was russianbot shitposting from prague

Thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c&list=PLA0aVkKL3jXT_otY0-T1GJiXD3_bNkc87&index=4&t=0s

Even funnier now

Joy, but also a good degree of shock. I couldn't believe it actually happened. I spent the next day in a sort of fugue state just processing what had happened. Did things actually go right in US politics for a change? It seemed so surreal.

To be honest, all the shilling and poll-flogging and other shit that the MentallyHill crowd got up to was starting to have an effect. I was starting to feel doubt. I woke up on election day worried that maybe she would win. I even thought it would be likely. But then, the results started to pour in...

The tears. Бoжe мoй, the tears. I could survive the deepest desert on the tears that were shed.

Don't think that I like Trump, though. I just dislike him less than Hillary. Hillary would have been an unmitigated disaster.

Bliss. Joy. Hope.

You KNOW there is a ton of unaired footage from that event. It will turn up some glorious day.

It was completely fabulous. My night sounded a lot like yours. Including waking my wife up at four am to gloat about her loss.

I was working. In fact, I was quite sad about the election of the biggest shill for Israel ever.

Can't wait.

the best
youtube.com/watch?v=x51wrLti_6c

Attached: 1481218992326.png (1000x1926, 1.02M)

You wouldn't happen to have been working at Correct the Record at the time, would you?

Some idiot I went to high school with, who at the time of the election was 31, did a facebook live thing just to cry. It was glorious.

I forgot about the Oreo/Hydrox battle

I won $133,700 in collected bets and used it to buy a house in New Hampshire.

Happy for you user. Wish I had put some cash on it. Was feeling pretty good about Trump going off at 4-1

oh man all of the crying selfies were the fucking best. what a bunch of babies.

I was drunk and I threw up from the sheer shock that the mad man actually did it. Had my face in the toilet bowl listening to his speech smiling like crazy.

I think you cult like retards are still stuck in a post election high and need to move the fuck on and accept the short comings of the man you elected.

I was working on a programming project and expected to go to bed early but once the result started coming in my adenaline was pumping and I stayed up until 6 in the morning posting on pol

This one was funny.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z0XPOuuxy1I

Having CNN on.

the sheer amount of goodwill and laughs was kind of amazing to be honest. the shareblue cunts went quieter and quieter until they legit stopped posting. the memetic warfare lads were simply outstanding. good times, good times.

>wahhhhh wahhhh wahhhhh
hush cunt before i gut you like a fish and fuck your entrails.

I was convinced Hillary had it in the bag. I didn't have the TV on, but I had WaPo and NYT's sites up. I think WaPo's was early to have the needle swing towards Trump. I was shocked and a little excited. I didn't support Trump because of his tentative-at-best grasp on reality, but I was interested to see what he could do.

My cousin acting like Cenk all cocky and shit, then turning into a bitter faggot. Everyone I knew losing their shit while I was happier than I'd been all that year. It was a magical day.

Attached: 1512242888327.jpg (600x600, 65K)

real talk this gave me a huge dopamine kick when I listened to it, like an orgasm i felt rush thorugh my entire body

probably the greatest night in Jow Forums history

>be naval welfare queen
>In middle east, Qatar
>nig a big screen Plasma TV while in Bahrain
>Streamed the election on the big screen
>10 people in the workcenter
>see trump on stage
>members start chanting "maaagaaah" "Maaaaaagaaa"
>trump begins speech
>cheering intensifies
>end nearing, the crowd grows to 80+
>cheering results in the center pole holding up the tent collapsing, trapping everyone under a camo net
>TV falls over and breaks
>anger
>end

I stayed up all night watching the votes roll in while state after state went red. I couldn't sleep but I had to, I had work the next day and I was gonna have to deal with a 4 hour nap and a 12 hour shift the next day. The very next day the first thing I did before even getting out of bed was to check and see who won. I felt smug as fuck and listened to my playlist of all my favorite songs on my way to work. At my workplace, being that it is a factory there's a lot of beaners. There was a startling lack of activity going on from the lack of workers, record numbers of call-outs. The few beans that showed up had the thousand mile stare, one of the beanettes was crying over her workstation. But whenever my eyes met with any white person there was a certain kind of smuggness in the air and many smug grins were shared that day, without words but we all subconsciously knew why.

Something from that day

Attached: FB_IMG_1526948448441.jpg (622x655, 32K)

This. I remember it being about 3am and watching that.

It was so unreal when Trump won, I thought for sure the election would be rigged or the odds would be against him to some degree.

I hadn't even considered what a situation where Trump won would look like.

Considering that was the first time I heard that song, I associated it with Trump's surreal victory that night. It's like reliving election night when I hear it.

An unreal feeling of relief and hope for the first time in a long time. Brexit made me smile, but this was for real. Not gonna lie, shed a tear when Michigan and Wisconsin were called. It truly felt like everything had FINALLY gone right.

I was watching CNN. They were holding out so long on calling it. As Pence was walking to the podium to introduce Trump for his victory speech wolf blitzed rushed to say "at this moment CNN is ready to declare Donald Trump the winner" before they had to cut to the speech audio. Hilarious.

Stayed up to watch it. I'd deeply enjoyed the GE and I had my fingers crossed that Hillary would be denied the presidency, but in all honestly expected her to win due to the usual rigging and the like.

Watching the media outlets sink into despair and imaging her having a breakdown was bliss. I was cracking up all night, a bit floored by the fact that we as a country had actually stopped her and the DNC machine.

it was actually extremely boring because I knew all along Trump would win. I was honestly super hyped for the date just to end up being disappointed how uneventful it was

At midnight I cooked a steak on the grill and popped open a bottle of champage and me and the cat watched the miserable defeated media.
Smoked a decent cigar and said God bless America. Slept like a baby and got up for work felling good.

The salt on my Facebook feed being more salty than the salt flats I visited in my youth.

they were crying their little hippie hearts out my nig

youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM

I was watching a YouTube livestream on my PS4 while in a party with a gay liberal friend who lives in Boston. We both have a tranny Commie SJW friend who lives in Texas who called the gay Boston friend while I was in the party with him, and I got to overhear the entire hysterical freakout set to the visual of crying Shillary drones. It was great.

This is what happens when you aren't trapped in the American media fuelled alternate reality nightmare. We all thought we were gonna lose. The relief was incredible. No doubt the projections were a disenfranchisement psyop. We'll never fall for that one again.

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 66K)

She was too drunk and rolling around on the floor flailing in her own shit to come concede.

I went into the night thinking Hillary was going to win. The early returns weren't looking good. And then, suddenly, the tide started turning in the God Emperor's favor, and the good news kept rolling in like an avalanche.

When they called Wisconsin for Trump -- a state I never thought Don could win even in my optimistic moments -- I let out a primal scream knowing victory was at hand. The shitlib tears started flowing, and it was without question one of the greatest nights of my life.

was drunk and lost a boatload of money trading FX on election news

It's all a little fuzzy but
>feeling of impending doom, ready for a crushing disappointment
>prick of foolish optimism as the numbers in florida come in
>hype starts to become visceral as the midwest starts flipping
>watching the acceptance speech in a surreal daze
>hungover as shit in the morning

Attached: maxresdefault2.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Laughing at everyone around me as they got angry and frustrated.

I got dinner with a Trump supporting friend here in NYC. They were playing election coverage on TVs everywhere inside. Based on this, it must have been around 6:00-6:30 when we finished up. I has been confident Trump would win, but I walked home from dinner blackpilled. At the time, states like NC and Florida looked sketchy for Trump. By the time I got home and checked Jow Forums, it was right on the edge. Hours of insane dopamine rush followed that somewhat fucked me up for a while. It was like some cyberpunk shit getting pure unfiltered entertainment pumped straight into the brain.

It was a feeling of bliss before polling closed, i was sure he was going to win but i didnt really care at that moment. I had chinese for dinner that night too, one of the most glorious nights ever

youtu.be/2Kuj-PGC8rE

It was the biggest kek of my life, couldn't beleive that good actually triumphed over evil, it felt like when the rohirim came to save Mina's tirith in the two towers

Attached: IMG_6092.jpg (600x600, 50K)

(((we)))

Being at college watching the results in the auditorium and then hearing the asexual trans student playing funeral music on the school's piano when Trump won Florida followed by teachers from the Political Science department walking out in disgust

Attached: 1520245382684.jpg (745x712, 58K)

Watching florida go red live

Attached: 1525313362312.jpg (1596x914, 780K)

>sociology
hahaha cuck, good luck remembering SJW garbage, and critical sociology, and Marx, lmao

Spent the night in my dorm room, senior year of college with my roommate, both our eyes glued to the TV and mine to Jow Forums. I live in PA so we had to idea how things were going to turn out here, and everyone was pretty divided about it, even within my beta fraternity unfortunately.
I spent the latter part of the night calming my crazy ex down, she was freaking out that her sister would lose her healthcare. Suffice to say, that's a relationship I got out of not too long after.
The next day was the best though. Hearing the worried tones of the dyed-hair, pierced freaks throughout the day was cathartic. The futile consoling my leftist professors gave to some of my classes was equally enjoyable.
Trump is far from the perfect president, but I'll be damned if I don't vote for him again in 2020 just to feel it all again.

Attached: 1458249983514.png (685x889, 698K)

>This guy is totally not going to be a kike shill
But alas..

The best part, liberals haven't processed the loss. But they will be forced to, eventually.

youtube.com/watch?v=L3nWHSKUQIY
I rewatch this video every few weeks and it brings me immense joy.
My god those hillbots and cucks arrogance was out of control. Watching their virtual reality come crashing down around them, lmao, a greater day will never be had.

Attached: 1.png (508x190, 19K)

Tons of Dragon Ball Z spam on Jow Forums.

A lot of Goku images asking everybody to lend them their spirit energy.

A lot of posters attempting to go Super Saiyan.