Do People Take Him Seriously?

Seems like a jackass only interested in peddling supplements to me

Attached: wut.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/populationwatch/status/998363241926586368?s=21
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes of course

Attached: brainsoy.jpg (626x895, 38K)

He's so controlled that he's destroying his entire brand. People are seeing through him more and more each day and everyone is sick of it.

That is the ideal male body, you may not like it, but that's what peak performance looks like

uh oh you're not retarded get out now

Is he sucking in his gut on the right.

That is his intent, user.
He was dropping red pills about the Rothschilds. Then he had a Rothschild on his show back in 2007 and lost his shit. He said he got a phone call from someone who described where he was standing inside his home.
That freaked him out.
He's totally trying to destroy his credibility now; been working on acting like a clown since then.

If he is i don't know why. Maybe he just wanted to look good for the before pic lol

>supplements
Clearly they work

Attached: AJhead.jpg (227x222, 6K)

>doesn't name the Jew and in fact supports Israel

No, I don't take him seriously at all.

Attached: 1526594495420.png (362x643, 341K)

The vitamins are his merch, self supporting channel on YouTube.
Informative, educational, entertainment with up to the minute/pol/

Attached: 94832901-49AE-46A7-8644-E3E2B3B838E5.jpg (543x540, 58K)

He lost like 90lbs in that pic

From where?

His ass and cankles maybe? I'll admit he doesn't look quite as fat these days as he used to, but I can't rationalize his claims that he lost the better part of 100lbs.

>body stores fat in ass and cankles and not gut and moobs if you're man

Attached: 1513354446808.png (645x729, 291K)

He's just a capitalist. Why must public figures be revolutionaries?

Alex has played his part. Let him make the money. You're right though, he's a jackass.

controlled op, his wife is a jew and hes always spoke positive of israel. i feel bad for the retards who buy his snake oil

Attached: 154295892867.jpg (200x375, 22K)

Don't make me explain my not so clever jokes.

One rare bad thing about living in Austin. This retard is always up to something stupid, usually making the city look stupid in the process. He's a local joke. I fucking hate him.

I have it on good authority from a guy I know from Huston that Austin is full of assholes. He's right about most things, so I take him at his word.

Of course.

If you are going to base your opinion of an entire city on the word of one person, feel free. You're missing out. Austin is a great place.

I ran into one of his reporter guys when I was drunk. There were planes taking off from the airport and they happened to criss-cross. The guy started asking me my opinion about that and I think I just told him to fuck off or something because he had that microphone.

You have posted this same file with a matching md5 hash in the following threads.

I'd say you take shilling him pretty seriously.

Attached: i_see_u.png (395x298, 154K)

You're goddamn right I am.

Attached: 1526539193495.gif (300x412, 2.08M)

Folks, this is coming from high-level sources. I'm just going to stop right there.

Attached: D1424177-AC58-4FA9-8EE9-901C958FF75F.jpg (1093x720, 192K)

He's a deepstate actor - I'm more of a Bill Cooper kind of guy

yup, its obvious as day that he acts the way he does to discredit himself. he has even meme'd himself into a libtardian Ad Hominem
>"That sounds like an Alex Jones conspiracy theory"

Is the joke that he looks exactly the same?

I can't be the only oldfag that remembers him claiming that the Russians were launching missiles on Y2K.

>>doesn't name the Jew and in fact supports Israel
wrong

twitter.com/populationwatch/status/998363241926586368?s=21

Billions died that day. The rest were wiped out when Trump bombed a site in Syria last month, triggering WW3 - as predicted for weeks leading up that fateful day by... Alex Jones.
RIP Humanity.

Attached: 92564438.jpg (1500x1359, 317K)

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST! INFOWARS GIVING YOU TOMORROWS NEWS YESTERDAAY!

It's not like everything he says is a lie

Retards take him seriously.

Do supplements ever work without correct diet & consistent workout regiment?
Bill Hicks serves as the very beginning stages of entry level redpill entertainment for the most ultra of normies. These people cannot be asked to think intellectually or take anything seriously, so there only hope is to be fed granular levels of truth briddled with ridiculous shtick comedy so that maybe one day they can have a flicker of hope of understanding that all is not what it seems.

I believe every word he says, especially the blatant lies.

You need supplements, chum.

God's work user, God's work

If so he's failing miserably