Black pilled

I think I just took the biggest black pill.

I think all these little Jow Forums comments here and there about trump being a Zionist tool might be right.

I think there is controlled opposition everywhere to help support trump and tamp down any anti Semitic talk. Cenovich, loomer, Alex jones, posibiec, crowder, Peterson Shapiro, Lauren southern, etc. all controlled opposition that is approved by Israel and the nwo.

They will do nothing to stop the browning of the west . Israel plan marches on. Trump is a false hope. I'm truly sad right now.

Jow Forums was right. Am I wrong? Share your thoughts.

-Sincerely, a guy who owns a MAGA hat

Know more news breaks it all down in 30 minutes:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHZPLvbhLh8&t=0s

Attached: IMG_0763.jpg (750x716, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economicsvoodoo.com/wp-content/uploads/Yuri-Bezmenov-Love-Letter-To-America.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump doesn't have to be a 1488 race warrior to be the best choice we have

fuck trump, regardless what was/is doesn't matter. We have each other. At best he was a low iq 70 year old boomer .. you gained a family for life.

>no wall built
>attacks syria
>gives tax breaks to billionaires

yeah he is really our guy.

Congratulations, you're a normie.
economicsvoodoo.com/wp-content/uploads/Yuri-Bezmenov-Love-Letter-To-America.pdf

Attached: subversion process.jpg (532x640, 87K)

I am not big into american politics, but i can tell when i see concern-shilling.

Thats beautiful user

So you would have preferred Hillary?
>Durrrr no! I just don't want Drumpf

Attached: 1517967548911.jpg (221x250, 7K)

Immigration is the biggest issue there is... the Zionist plan does not work if the west is homogenous and nationalistic... or at least it will be problematic.

A highly recommend the linked video in OP if you are interested in Zionism... know more news really breaks it all down

>Reddit spacing
>Shill post
Fuck of kike
sage

Attached: 1522256221842.jpg (480x504, 32K)

love how they fall back on "at least he's not Hillary" .. what does that say about (((democracy))) if you vote *against a devil to get a jew (apologies for the redundancies)

Attached: 1526780271504.jpg (470x313, 27K)

You didn't dive deep enough.
>Luciferian child-sacrificing cults are real and they wield extreme power
>thus Lucifer is real
>and ergo God is real by extension
Have faith, brother, He didn't bring us this far to let us go.

Attached: archangel-michael.jpg (770x1068, 87K)

kys kike

Attached: 1526943379035.jpg (1024x624, 109K)

once you fully take the black pill, there is no going back.

its all a game. were literally just ants in their way.

>calls me kike
>supports Trump who is completely surrounded by jews

All roads lead to Israel

Attached: IMG_0841.jpg (750x833, 79K)

the biggest mistake jews made was thinking they're going to fuck with my people's emotions, lives and future. I didn't realize how much I loved my people until the past 2 years. All they fucking wanted was a secure existence and a future for white children.. but the greedy kikes can never have enough American blood and global misery.

I won't say hitler was right... but he seems like he was on to something...

>The Jews got their central bank...
>ww1 breaks out coincidentally right after....
>hitler goes for the final solution...
>loses
>winners rewrite the narrative
>1,500 holocsust movies later, the Jews can carry on their world take over with no criticism

Attached: IMG_0889.jpg (596x593, 61K)

before subversive jews think I'm making threats, relax kikes.. I mean you made political mistakes

don't forget jews funding the US Civil War to kill whites so they could keep their slaves and create the need for the Federal Reserve .. the post ww2 American conflicts were also for jewish benefits (only)

>Jow Forums comments

It's even worse than that dude. They own monopolies like Google and youtube, censor opposiion, pay off content creators to stay hushed on certain subjects while simultaneously pushing agendas in universities, careers and on men in general.

Men and women should not work together at all yet now it is accepted. Women should not even be allowed to work or go to school, their nature is a detriment to society so long as Jews use women to make stupid decisions and fuckup societies.

Most threads on here is a bot or JIDF shill, most oc gets ignored. There is no such thing as an elected President since JFK died for attempting to redpill the public on Jewmason shadow government.

The moment the federal reserve was created a century ago, the country was doomed.

The amount of suppressed technology we have because Jews make money off things breaking or not being the best it can be is sickening and limiting humanity's progress.

It's impossible to raise kids in the west to make sure they are not a degenerate because it is pushed at every level of entertainment.

We will live to see the fall of civilization and there is nothing you can do about it. Hitler tried to stop it and failed, normalfags still make fun of him as a demon. Even the swastika, four ninety degree angles (the sun and unity with one's own people) is characterized as evil.

Jews did this. I'm not just saying this Newfags, I used to be a fucking feminist a decade ago. I learned about everything and now everything pisses me off. We are all in freefall.

JimmyRustler.com is the only counter semitic social media website in existence. Use it to post videos and images that won't get censored. The truth must be spread. This way others can share content on the JQ.

The worst part about this is knowing so much yet being labeled as crazy. For instance I've known that multiculturalism has never worked nor will it ever work for years. Tell a normalfag this simple fact and they will flip their shit and call you a buzsword they heard some college proffesor use. Society needs a rehall.

dumb frogposter