It's working guys

Starbucks employees, customers express concern over new policy: 'I can't see how this will work'. The customers and employees are already complaining.

foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/05/21/starbucks-employees-customers-express-concern-over-new-policy-cant-see-how-this-will-work.html

Attached: starbucksfire.jpg (355x236, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

consortiumnews.com/2018/04/28/protests-force-starbucks-to-ditch-adl-from-anti-racism-training/
foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/05/21/starbucks-employees-customers-express-concern-over-new-policy-cant-see-how-this-will-work.html
archive.is/q5tGm
youtube.com/watch?v=qDMQYdwkQP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Clean up the niggers shit you bigot kek

Hopefully starbucks customers stop attending because of it which means less cluttered streets.

Maybe it was 4d chess and the starbucks execs wanted to force their cities customers to confront the the ugliness of subhuman homeless and niggers and get redpilled.

Attached: guys...png (604x613, 257K)

Do paying customers realize that they're gentrifying those businesses? Why do they think it's OK?

Good job, Starfucks. You’re letting the shitskins get what they want and now you get to cleanup nigger turds in the bathroom when they aren’t even decent enough to buy anything.

We need to keep it up guys, fan the flames.

They'll be ok. Starbucks sells a drug. The business will be fine.

The “Third Place Policy” maintains that employees should consider anyone who enters Starbucks space, including restrooms, cafes and patios, a customer “regardless of whether they make a purchase,”

This was already the policy if you were white or (((white))). I go there to use the wifi sometimes or go to the bathroom when I am downtown. I've never purchased a single thing from any Starbucks. They haven't said a word. I've been to several different cities over many years and have never been questioned by the staff.

#pooinstarbucks

STARBLACKS YES!

Show them what happens to places ruled by leftards

also keep an eye on ADL’s negative reputation. Maybe it can finally die
consortiumnews.com/2018/04/28/protests-force-starbucks-to-ditch-adl-from-anti-racism-training/

Remember to buy the nice local homeless negro a coffee and tell him that he stay inside starcucks all day because they was raciss n shit.

Dont bother with coupons and flyers as he will tell all his real niggas where to get gibs

Everything dies when touched by leftism, yet people keep supporting it... Are death cults really the future?

World Starbucks

I mean our news are corrupted farce but why are all US news programs literal circus shit every time? Both for left and right.

If you haven’t figured out that leftism is a fanatical death cult where have you been for the last 15 years? Why do you think they love abortion, genital removal (trans), and homosexuals

>foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/05/21/starbucks-employees-customers-express-concern-over-new-policy-cant-see-how-this-will-work.html
The absolute state of the left

I want to read the article but I absolutely can't stand how shitty their plug for their other articles have stupid as fuck topics and headlines that I just stopped reading

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-21 19.12.34.png (845x697, 119K)

This is pretty racist. Now you will have all sorts of disempowered POC's and homeless people sitting in Starbucks while a bunch of rich white people sip their expensive $5 coffee drinks and fou fou fair-trade conflict-free muffins right in front of them. Imagine how a poor black homeless person will feel while watching a fat white rich housewife eating and drinking an entire day's worth of calories in one 'snack' right in front of them, while they sit there with their tummy rumbling from hunger pains. This policy is designed to brutally humiliate poor non-whites.

You really think so?

No. The CEO is Jewish. This is leftist signalling that went a step too far and now we have an opportunity to push them for it

Punish them

FYI Adblock plus will get rid of that shit.

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL
>SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL
>SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

Share holders must be pissed. Short this shit nigga

That’s bullshit but I believe it

Get this one, he knows too much about the plan

Trump works in mysterious ways.

Keep memeing Starcucks until they’re forced to close their doors. Promise something like a warm pair of socks for anybody homeless or something that sounds altruistic

>know a lifer at starfux
>hate his guts
>he works in a starfux in a city with a huge homeless problem, right downtown in hobo central
AHAHAHAHA
FUCK YOU YOU HALF BAKED CHINKNIGGER
I NOW EARN THREE TIMES AS MUCH AS YOU DO AS AN ENTRY LEVEL SALARY
Shitlibs are lemmings and are not capable of being redpilled, even if you shove it into their face directly, they'll close their eyes and cover their ears like always. The shitlibs will just declare starfux "uncool" and move on to local coffee shops so they can avoid hobos without admitting they want to avoid hobos. All the starfux will go bankrupt.
...Oh, reminds me, got a $20 starshit giftcard I need to use up before they all shut doors. Protip: the flat white is breddy gud and non-pozzed. Only thing on the menu worth ordering, though the bagels are alright enough. Everything else is trash.

The nerve of these uppity racist cunts. CLEAN UP THE SHIT AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU FUCKERS. #NowCleanItUp #NowCleanItUp #NowCleanItUp #NowCleanItUp #NowCleanItUp

Are you white? Do you make a lot of noise or inconvenience to any other customers?

Archive that shit
OP is a faggot
archive.is/q5tGm

youtube.com/watch?v=qDMQYdwkQP0

I like it. Starbucks cares about the homeless, homeless shoplifters will no longer be prosecuted (:

Attached: db90c44bc2389ffa3dfe142736ab4399.jpg (500x438, 47K)

Sometimes when observing clownworld, I wonder if a massive western backlash to all this nonsense doesn't somehow benefit the Jews and other elites.
It makes me want to embrace accelerationism on that front.
Almost wish I spent my younger years LARPing as a faggot tranny 1/16th Cherokee SJW otherkin.
These kikes aren't even going that fast, and they have no charisma whatsoever.
Pedal down bitch, let's see what this thing can do.

This.

If this isn't bait, you don't know anything about homeless niggers.

>Everything is trash except the bagels
>Eats bread
Neck yourself, degenerate.

Has the Jew finally Jewed himself?

Clearly he is White. You may need to work on your reading comprehension.

That's funny, Ublock Origin doesn't do that.

Why the fuck did everyone recommend this garbage over Adblock+?

this, I'm on ublock origin and it didn't block that shit. What I'm wondering now is whether ublock or adblock is better now...