Plastic surgeon who gave bride-to-be 'permanent brain damage' during a tummy tuck filmed videos of herself dancing and...

Plastic surgeon who gave bride-to-be 'permanent brain damage' during a tummy tuck filmed videos of herself dancing and singing during surgeries

>WE WUZ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5754797/Plastic-surgeon-filmed-videos-dancing-singing-surgeries.

Attached: NIGGERSURG.jpg (306x414, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgqUQ17sYm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf

From what I can tell, all of the staff at her Atlanta practice and all or most of her patients were descended from Egyptian royalty.

Affirmative action in action.

>Plastic surgeon
Plastic surgeons are the bottom of the barrel of the medical profession.
Every plastic surgeon I've known has been some kind of deranged pill popping loser or an irredeemable pervert, sometimes both.

>going to a black female plastic surgeon

woah! who could have seen this coming!

Attached: medical_school_acceptance_by_race_ethnicity.png (1059x302, 505K)

I>plastic surgeons
>bottom of the barrel
Lmao you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Only the best of the best make it into plastic surgery as a specialty, because it's THE most lucrative medical profession. It's crazy competitive. Many of them may be bottom of the barrel morally or spiritually, but definitely not academically. No way
Especially not in the States for Christ's sake. Plastic surgeons there are literally millionaires.

>by far one of the most competitive and sought after subspecialites is the bottom of the barrel of the medical profession
Brainlet detected

Attached: 1526641095274.jpg (560x510, 106K)

As reply to

every one in the room with her should be held accountable

Who the fuck accept to be butchered by an affirmative action nigress "doctor" ? I always use this example when I debate affirmative action, "Who would you chose to do a brain surgery on your kid ?"

Attached: 1524406990326.jpg (660x493, 117K)

wtf

sorry, come again?

>going to a black female doctor
>ever

>black
>woman
>surgeon
Not even once

I wouldn't even trust Ben Carson's sleepy fucking negro hands let alone this cranky kong

This. Its your life or someone close to you's life. What would you choose? I would rather be called "racist" then be dead.

Attached: index.png (1000x1000, 1.49M)

How?

Blood loss?
Asphyxia from the anasthesia?

...did the nog actually operate on the brain?

They are usually they highest paid next to neurosurgeons. Patients without money won’t come to them unlike those with actual illnesses.

You are wrong.

Whats her youtube channel?

Whoever would let that operate on them either has or deserves brain damage

Her heart stopped after being on the table for eight fucking hours during a tummy tuck / liposuction

Ayyyyeeee lmao

>Giving an ape a scalpel and expecting it to not tank your entire clinic
Is the owner of the clinic also a nigger?

>not using Jewish doctors exclusively
Do you even life?

>plastic surgery
vapid whore deserved it

Attached: faggot gun.jpg (1800x1200, 163K)

>Her heart stopped after being on the table for eight fucking hours during a tummy tuck / liposuction

This. How the hell could those two operations take that long? They must have walked out of the room and forgot they left her on the operating table.

Maybe

Attached: 1446230895258.gif (320x200, 561K)

>goto hospital
>find out doctor in nigger
>turn 360 degrees and walk away

Why are black people always shimmying and jiggying?

Plastic surgeons are malignant narcissists. The stories I could tell about Vanderbilt would make your blood run cold.

KANGZ

Ikr?

I believe it's called 'shucking and jiving'

>Plastic surgeon who gave bride-to-be 'permanent brain damage' during a tummy tuck filmed videos of herself dancing and singing during surgeries
Would peel this nigger apart one millimeter of flesh at a time.

It's the most competitive because all of the most degenerate scumbags want to make a lot of money doing worthless evil operations that are pure vanity.

>Vanderbilt
Is this mean to sound important?

Attached: amurhikkkah.jpg (1231x1260, 128K)

Don’t let nogs OR women perform complicated tatsks.

This

>being unconscious around a black person with access to sharp instruments

She actually did her residency in Dermatology

Attached: derm.png (1187x909, 70K)

Bullshit, I saw Hidden Figures. Without queens we never would have into space.

>dancing and singing during surgeries
Of course she's black

It's really your own fault if you trust your life with a black doctor or a female doctor, but a black, female doctor?

All those (((people))) who taught you not to be racist, fooled you into getting irreversible brain damage because "not all black people are like that!"

Attached: nigga stole ma chiken.gif (336x180, 1.29M)

Dont be so mad about it guys. The nigger their license and go to prison and the vapid roastie is a drooling vegetable now. It all worked out.

we can give credit where credit is due, but everyone knows the 60s was a better time for all.

>'permanent brain damage' during a tummy tuck
lmao what the fuck

Tell us user.

Attached: 1525103473055.jpg (640x614, 62K)

WAS

clearly she was a brain suregon

Derm is still top tier

Im sick of MD worship. You fucks kill more people every passing year, and are suck plebs you think your title automatically is deserving of respect. Functional and traditonal medicine is usually superior. Only because humanity is so deranged and spiritually polluted in lifestyle do we need symptomatic MD treatment.

Oh darn, people want the job that makes the most money!? How terrible!

Fuck off commie

>360 degrees

>PIMPLE POPPER, M.D.!

Attached: pimplepopper.png (1423x1086, 2.02M)

Not to mention you work the hours you want. Being a real doctor is hell working on call and getting paged at 2 in the morning.

Niggers lol

I would love to have a source in this if anyone has it. I don't doubt it for a second but I'm always apprehensive about spreading shit without verifying it. It would work a lot better without the arrows as well. This is the kind of subtle redpill that you could ostensibly be presenting as an example of discrimination against Asians, but the real info would be right there for anyone to see. You'd presumably have plausible deniability, particularly if you have a gook sock to post it with.

That is pretty sick. It's one thing if boys get sales positions and programming jobs over vastly more intelligent people, but this is quite literally costing God knows how many lives each year. Something tells me that the success rate of trauma surgeons by race is one statistic that none of us will ever see.

Going into medicine to make a lot of money is pure kikery and absolutely degenerate. It's one of the reasons why modern medicine, especially in the USA, is such a kiked cluster fuck full of the worst kind of psychopathic fuckwads. Go FUCK OFF to Wall Street and invest in utility bonds you degenerate piece of shit.

Holy shit, minstrel show stereotypes came from somwhere.

>t. DO Student

360 degrees is a full turn, you would be walking forward after a stylish twirl. Enjoy your lipo.

You are frantically posting in here trying to justify your own pursuit of medicine. Going into optional modalities like vanity based surgeries is sick. Do you think this baboon reconstructed kids faces frm animal maulings or burns? Making a living giving thots tit jobs and tummy tucks is horrific, satanistic bullshit.

I have met so many pleb doctors that dont know shit about health.

retarded boomers detected

This is true, but it was easy to get into in '93

>Permanent brain damage
>A tummy tuck

Attached: smellysmell.gif (573x298, 424K)

True story.. I actually did thay a few years ago. Went to hospital ER , feet legs swollen, trouble breathing, chest pains, figured i was having heart attack. ER full of NON WHITES waited 35 mins and heart didnt explide yet. Then this fucking retards walks in with a bed sheet wrapped around his head and english accent. Actually burst out laughing told him never mind i prefete to just die signed his leaving AMA( against medical advice) sheet and went home. Turns out pneumonia i lived.
Fucking come to this country at least TRY to assimilate. Lose the stupid head dress.

This a thousand times you literal kike

HURR DURR GO INTO THE SINGLE MOST ETHICALLY RIGOROUS FIELD JUST TO MAKE MONEY

WHAT COULD GO WRONG

YOU'RE DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO BE A FUCKING JEW JEWING THE HIPPOCRATIC OATH TO MAKE MONEY OFF SLICING MENTALLY ILL BITCHES

PIC RELATED, IT'S FUCKING YOU

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Attached: image permanently on my desktop because of how often it's used.jpg (501x585, 69K)

probably bacteremia secondary to unsterile procedure, leading to meningitis/encephalopathy

holy FUCK lurk the fuck moar you fucking newfag cunts

Again, it's only "top tier" as far as competition is concerned because it's one of the easiest possible specialties, and highest paying. Possibly THE highest paying to effort ratio specialty of any of them. You give pimple faced kids 1000 dollar creams, and old ladies 1000 dollar injections, and you go home every day at 5pm and don't have to bother with calls or much anything outside of your 9-5, M-F normie schedule. You can even work less than that and still make a ton of money.

You belong with a nigress doctor.

>she's a nigger

>being around black people in general

If I could help it, I would NEVER, EVER let a mud, nigger or a chink perform surgery on me.

Attached: Aacha my face my soul.jpg (1252x843, 254K)

who the FUCCK would let THAT operate on him/her?!?!

blaming the victim right

Attached: Afficuns.png (1490x994, 3.56M)

WE

He's saying they're NIGGERS.

ER is primary care for illegals and invalids because they must be treated regardless of ability to pay. I shit you not this type of leechery was one of the primary reasons for Bongocare, to shift the primary care costs of Guatemalans and heroin fiends onto taxpayers.

spoken like a non-medfag.

MD's just regurgitate guidelines. For the confusing stuff they give prednisone. Anybody can do that.

t. MDfag

i came here to say this

It is amazing how diet and lifestyle can cure acne but these fucks sell you jew meds like accutane or foreskin creams

Fucking kikes, i swear

Attached: negrodamus.png (1574x2432, 3.05M)

c'mon now. I'm black and I'm going into Orthopedic Surgery. I just want you all to know, that I will not dance during my surgeries. I worked really hard to get to where I'm at now and I hate that this doctor ruined it for the rest of us.

Attached: t45t4t4.jpg (207x244, 7K)

cracky pls go

>ethically rigorous

its pozzed these days, m8

>I worked really hard to get to where I'm at now
Maybe you did, but the rest of your chimp brethren didn't and it's not a risk I'd like to take.

And this is why rural Trump voters are retarded. Literal retards who get infected and fucked by a disease that's easily curable just because they want a white Doctor.

If he was a man and not black he should be able to treat you.

Only women and black people get through med school easily because of muh affirmative action.

Does the UK even have affirmative action?

youtube.com/watch?v=XgqUQ17sYm0

Attached: Larry David, what the hell man.jpg (652x978, 44K)

>Every plastic surgeon I've known...

Since that number is 0, any statement you make will be true, so you're not logically incorrect.

eg: "Every supermodel I have ever slept with has given me $100,000,000 the next morning."

but you are dumb as fuck.

Butthurt DO detected. Its okay man, the people with

It is in your shitty system. Ours is sliding down into the privatised mire but we're not there yet

>Plastic surgeon
>nigger

thanks affirmative action!

>permanent brain damage

was it anesthesia's fault?

Why is derm doing cosmetic procedures anyways? She's trained to push collagen cream, not use a scalpel

>a literal monkey doing the jigaboo in the OR

What the fuck did these idiots expect.

Attached: CE5270F58BEF420492B079A1DD86B33E.png (1024x1024, 35K)

Ben Carson is a good model for you guys. Also the hard problem here is the woman part. Women should not be surgeons. They can be fine internal medicine people and soft specialties, but surgery? Nah son, no thanks.

That's a respectable opinion. I'm not even mad.

bruh you know you finna dab on em wit a dougee fomyou get crackin less b real

If this isn’t a LARP, I’m sure you did work hard. I’m going through medical admissions right now and it’s grueling. But that doesn’t change the fact that black people are held to a different standard, at least as far as admissions go. Unless you’re a superstar 4.0 GPA 10/10 applicant, your race likely played a factor in getting admitted. Obviously you’re smart and hard working if you’re going into ortho, but it doesn’t change the fact that blacks are held to a lower standard in medicine and Asians are held to a higher standard. Obviously I’m speaking generally but this information is publicly available to anyone interested. Look at the GPA difference between matriculants of different races if you want to be deeply unsettled.