His name was Dan Bongino

Attached: Dan.jpg (534x712, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dbongino/status/998719219217915905
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

seems like a p. decent guy

Are you saying he's gonna be suicided?

What happened with him?

He was born for this. Love Dan. God Bless em.

Love the Bonge

twitter.com/dbongino/status/998719219217915905

posted 6 mins ago

Attached: 1499998811985.png (1220x900, 265K)

F

noice

He knows what's up. He's been all over Obamagate since it broke

i dont get it

Attached: 1511126926749.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

its called RINOs. You know, Democrats that ran as Republicans? They are about to get fucked hard

>SenatorS
what?

Let’s see
McCain’s withering corpse
McConnell
Gardner
Corker
Burr
Graham
Rubio
Cruz?
Collins?
Hatch?
Flake no one cares about

Not McConnel.

I think he means plural, that's my guess.

Yes McConnell

lol obviously the Senate majority leader was vehemently opposed to Trump’s election. Anyone who followed the campaigns 2015-16 remembers that

You two are absolute morons or shills. McConnell is one of Trump's closest allies. His wife is on Trump's cabinet. You know why your spin is completely ridiculous? Because you're using STEVE BANNON TALKING POINTS. Steve Bannon was a deep state plant in Trump's campaign and if he chastised McConnell I believe the opposite.

well the only GOP senator with a last name starting in "S" that raises any flags is Ben Sasse. Maybe Scott because hes from that god awful state of SC.

F

Good news guys. LION TED HAS ALREADY ENDORSED TRUMP FOR 2020. Best redemption arc in all of anime.

Attached: 1498077443194.png (1250x1332, 1001K)

Trump would love to ditch Mitch in a heartbeat for someone with a pulse. The fact is such a large percent of the GOP senators shouldn’t be so cucked

I believe Bannon was a plant you dumbass. Stop making assumptions that haven't even been brought up here. McConnell is a spineless coward that will turn on Trump as soon as the wind starts blowing in the other direction

Trump should use him, he's got balls

No he wouldn't and your baseless assertions read like talking points that would be said in the MSM. You're incapable of shilling. Try another thread.

Never thought I'd see the day where somebody shills this hard for McConnel of all people. He's way past expiration date.

Im not shilling hard for McConnell, I'm arguing based on reality whereas you retards are spouting talking points.

>you retards
You're not one of us? :/

I've been wondering this for about two years....is this guy white?

>us
There is no "us" there is no "we" and that's what you shills will never understand. The jewish subhuman mind only thinks in terms of collective whereas real humans are individuals first and foremost. This is why your subversion attempts are shit.

Why do you keep calling me a shill? I haven't even put forward any talking points. What subversion?

Joey Bag o' Donuts did nothing wrong!

Who the hell shills for McConnel of all people? Guess its obvious...McConnels about to be exposed hard.

He's obviously a shill. Who the fuck else would shill McConnell so hard I could blow that guy over with a fart

Im not shilling for McConnell...I'm using facts based on reality to come to a conclusion that contradicts yours. You guys just say the same shit over and over and over and over again because all you have is your script.

Take your meds m8

He brags on his show that he’s 56.6% white which rounds up to 57% which mean he is “whiter than average”

Dan Bongino's podcast is one of the best daily podcasts available on deep state and other governmental events. In one hour per day he does something very very people do: he separates facts from opinion, he provides sources for his assertions, and he does it all clearly and with a sense of humor.
Just ask Joey Baggadnuts.

What script? I haven't even made any points. McConnell is pretty much the definition of the establishment and is everything wrong with the government

He means Press S

*very few, not very very

The man who connected the dots of the crimes of Fnu Lnu

Oh fuck
F

Gowdy 100%

not Cruz

Capital 'S' I dont get it?

A clue to the last name of the senator?

Gowdy and McMuffin. Remove Cruz from the list

S..Sessions...?

ooooo that would be a heck of a plot twist

I don't know who this guy is but Katica just retweeted him.

Attached: Screenshot_20180521-205354.png (1440x1781, 310K)

Two idiots who don’t know who are Senators (not Gowdy) and who are people not even in elected office (McMuffin)

Maybe it is a capital S to emphasize that it is plural not singular. Similar to writing SENATORS in all caps but just with the emphasis on the last letter instead.

Lol not a good sign for old chrome dome all his skeletons are bursting out of the closet to pile on before he goes away for life

That’s exactly what it is and anyone saying otherwise is being disingenuous trying to create a “sperg”able scenario to misdirect and shill with

OH NO HO HO HO

His wiki says he's Italian, but he looks more like an octaroon.

Protecting the president in retirement. A patriot, Dan is.

Hoping he supplants Shekelpiro as the #1 conservative podcaster. Shekel was shitting on this controversy all last week, saying the evidence isn't there that this was anything but good law enforcement.

Anyone who says this is limited to senators is the idiot. Gowdy is the most obvious limited hangout going on right now in the swamp. Id say take a close look at everyone who is resigning from the house and senate. They most likely cut deals to resign without being disgraced

That makes the most sense. At first I thought it might be a clue to the last name, but I think its more important that multiple republican senators colluded with the dems, as opposed to one big name with an S.

Hannity will probably have him on to explain any minute now.

id vote for him

Resigning like Trey “didn’t accomplish anything other than orotect deep state institutions during my forgettable time in Congress” Gowdy?

That's some tasty shit right there

Or maybe SS

Attached: 1513440346077m.jpg (1024x562, 171K)

DAMN, I don't believe shit I read on here but if true thats big.

THE CAPITAL "S" IS FOR PLURAL NOT SINGULAR

He's a cuck. He was against Trump for most of the campaign and Trump shitted his wife but supported Trump afterwards.

Attached: 1508499783698.png (350x350, 217K)

Attached: 1512252140957.png (350x350, 153K)

Attached: 1523792579685.png (350x350, 130K)

Attached: 1515581198479.png (350x350, 175K)

Attached: 1499945755121.png (346x346, 135K)

Attached: 1511839703333.png (350x350, 173K)

Attached: 1496448551763.png (350x350, 165K)

Attached: 17e.jpg (682x515, 22K)

is burr okay? I thought he was anti trump.

F

>He was against Trump for most of the campaign
he was running against him, retard, what do you expect?

I can't tell which is which by just looking at the thumbnails

Bongino is good.
I've been telling you fags for months.
Trump quoted him in three tweets this morning.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

My cracka. Na but srsly this guy can get a special island in the ethnostate

He's goo easy on session on his show for that to be the case

S.. S..
Synagogue of Satan?

Attached: 1516988815094.jpg (953x625, 270K)

I hope so, Dan is fantastic. Good radio voice and always pro Trump/USA.

Nice

Attached: 1504448184209.gif (250x219, 208K)

Attached: 1499739994901.jpg (1024x806, 76K)

My money is on Burr, Rubio, and McConnel considering they were the repubs on the gang of eight Intel committee

you know, i didn't hate ted until he lost his nutsack during the chicago university riots that got a trump event shut down. the one where there were shots fired, fights breaking out and violence used against cops. he blamed it on trump's rhetoric instead of taking an opportunity to call leftists out for what they really are. he's just like every other weak-willed republican who will meekly go along with the media when it's convenient for him.

Felonious Mopery is not "nothing"

Good post

dan goblino

Remember the names, folks.

Attached: 2C6AB77D-5A1D-48AE-A39A-C47045B20D70.jpg (800x572, 71K)

He will be the victim of a car crash.

Attached: Auschwitz-birkenau-main_track.jpg (600x450, 69K)

is that you Dan?

Please. Read the show notes for today's episode at bongino.com

AMERICA HAS BECOME BRAZIL HAUIEHIUHEUIAHEUIAHEIAUHEAUIHEAUEA