Sweden..... hapn

All Swedes just received a 20 page pamphlet about "war and crisis"

"If Sweden gets invaded by another country we will never give up. All messages that fighting should stop are fake!

Other recommendations is to stockpile food and water.

The last time they sent something like this out was in the 80s during the cold war.

Attached: 2018-05-22_020555.jpg (962x538, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2018/03/20/swedish-rapper-predicts-civil-war-next-20-years-moving-africa-safer/
archive.is/iWckD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This would have been based as fuck if it wasn't because it's crystal clear that the Swedish government is using this as spin to make the Swedes forget that the enemy is already within the country.

how bad is their grenade problem

we gon cum 4 dat booty

maybe if Sweden is lucky Russia will invade and kick out the leftist-cuck government that's filling Sweden with shitskins

>dump millions of foreigners in your small country to the point entire cities are off-limits to the natives
>prepare for war... with a nearby nation you've had no issue with in hundreds of years

Attached: 1513511220702.jpg (839x841, 445K)

>"WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP!"
>Five Russian tanks roll over the border
>Sven (pronouns: svim, svem, svis) tries to load his rifle while crying
>As he takes aim, his comrade and lover Abdullah Mohammed walks up behind him and detonates the grenade vest he has been hiding since day one
>This scene repeats literally thousands of times and the Slavs don't have to fire a single shell

And in Norway there is nothing interesting happening?

You're already being invaded, friend

Haha, I like this when even Australians from the other side of the globe are laughing for Swedes too

fuck. Norway. All these european flags look the same when I don't have my glasses.

>we will never give up
>already gave up to muslims and feminists

?????????

Attached: ConfusedCat.jpg (215x235, 7K)

reminds me of this

Attached: 1522099358526.gif (300x182, 1.82M)

breitbart.com/london/2018/03/20/swedish-rapper-predicts-civil-war-next-20-years-moving-africa-safer/

>entire cities are off-limits to the natives

Malmö has a lower murder rate than your national average, in that case your entire country is off-limits.

Grab your rifle and go inna woods.

Attached: 1359908024795.jpg (960x711, 50K)

>all messages that fighting should stop are fake

sweden has a hard time what with the foresight and all

Take away black criminality, or just a couple cities in America and we have one of the lowest crime rates.

>niggers

No way Putin would invade Swedistan, he's got plenty of sandniggers already.
This is nothing but a distraction from the fact that Sweden Democrats are hauling ass right now.

Attached: shrek.jpg (598x598, 37K)

Take away the crimes comitted by immigrants here and our rates would also be low as fuck.

So we are in agreement. Niggers and the jews who allow them to subvert national borders are the problem.

Did sweden ever fight a war after their army got frozen in 18th century?

I would not fight for this country as it is now.

Take advantage of the chaos to smoke shitskins if you get invaded.

Wow Sven, why wouldn't you fight for your country?
Too much white male capitalist christian patriarchy?
Me too :/

Good idea.
No because it means fighting for stockholm mainly. Id just go to denmark and join them if they had to fight.

They are trying to instill fear in the population so people believe and trust the government again. Its a psychological ploy because people dont believe in the government. Its a fucking dirty move that totalitarian regimes use. Sweden might be near britain tier commie russia tier

niggers dont count

How many swedes secretly wish russia invaded just to see the enrichment flee from the country at the second a safe and decadent society wasn't guarenteed?

Attached: african americans in a nutshell.jpg (650x700, 97K)

archive.is/iWckD
>Putin, before vote, unveils 'invincible' nuclear weapons to counter West
This is a month old Article about Putin's claim was that he had a weapon to counter any western aggression in light of the furthering anti-missile technology. The ability to neuter Russia's ICBM's would in effect end MAD, which has prevented horrible war in Europe since the end of the 2nd World War.

Solution?
Under water nukes.
Yes. Just have a nuke on an unmanned drone. There are claims that these things would case "radioactive tsunami's" and other silliness, however simply surface this thing for a second in a port, and you've halted all trade in that port for weeks, at a minimum.
New York London and other coastal cities would be at massive risk from these things.

The west imo, has been building up on Russia's border upon the pretext that soon Russia will lose the practicability of its nuclear deterrent other than nuclear artillery. This is a problem for the soldiers, but not for the critical populations, and production centres.

However now Putin just turned around and said, err... actually we can still devastate your cities and international trade. Net importers get btfo'ed, etc.

This has probably spooked several countries.
Russia has the same GDP as Italy, so there really isn't anything to fear in terms of their aggression...

...so long as this leaflet is referring to the Russians.
Other theories welcome.

My 2nd bet would be to use the above as an excuse to
>Frighten/Distract population into supporting the Gov.

Attached: Russias-DOOMSDAY-MACHINE-capable-of-triggering-330-FOOT-tsunamis-with-underwater-nuke.jpg (615x409, 32K)

We bought cruise missiles and SPGs from the gooks. They must be afraid

Attached: 1395314163419.png (1328x1016, 69K)

Isn't it ironic that leftists campaign hardcore against xenophobia and nationalism, but when push comes to shove and their society is falling apart they use fear of an imminent invasion to keep their society together.

Why is russias gdp relevant to their war capabilities?

>If Sweden gets invaded by another country we will never give up.
But they're already being invaded by another country

Are people in binland afraid at all? Last time they tried they got karelia but they couldn't take the country on account of them all being retarded communists.

Attached: bad jew good jew.jpg (650x649, 364K)

Exactly, what would we be fighting for anyways? The right to give up our evil privilege of oppressing single mom whores and niggers with 50% of our paycheck every month?

GO GO SWEDES FIGHT FOR REFUGEES

Hahahaha spot on

Lol when you said binland I thought you meant the UK

But Sweden was invaded by other countries already???

In as so far as it is an accurate measure of wealth, it aids in assessing how much capital can be brought to bear in a war. Less war capacity, means you lose the war.
Population wise, Eastern Europe + Finland has the same population as Russia. Throw in Germany, France and the UK, let alone the US and the Russians can't just make up for their lack of an economy by sheer endless manpower.
With those two components of winning a war against Russia, the only thing they have in their favor has been surprise, and wits.
Surprise and wits is the Geopolitical equivalent of running your country on fumes.

kek. No we're £ Land. Discount Anglo's.

Exactly fuck stockholm.

You are already invaded.

I never knew north americans didn't say bin. In the south they say it primarily to say "trash can."

Spy vs Spy

They still have huge resources and could just nationalise eveything again. They dont need to buy stuff since they have what they need. The commies were not rich yet they could fight against the germans. Not that i think russia has a chance against all of europe.

I also think the americans are a little worried about them.

It is not. Amerifats like to rattle their gdp as if buying overpriced shit from jew military contractor means better weapon.

Kek

Great Northern War 2.0

Just like 300 years back, Sweden and Ottoman vs Russia and Poland.

Attached: 1396a.jpg (960x496, 249K)

If only this meant a happening. Imagine if this lead to us warring against our invaders, purging them and then the corrupt government. But as this comes from the government trying to appeal to our immense pride and nationalism (twisted though it may now be) to bend to them.. it's another "muh russia" scare at best. quite frankly if russia does invade I would be excited as it means change and combat and a lot of dead basedboys and government pets. Best would be native swedes being drafted and purifying our country but.. that's wishful thinking (for now)

Like it or not niggers are as native to the land as you are.