Bolton fired head of bioweapon defense team at NSC

What did """he""" mean by this?

washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2018/05/10/top-white-house-official-in-charge-of-pandemic-response-exits-abruptly/?utm_term=.d3007d9d2e4c&noredirect=on

Attached: bolton.png (1036x1190, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/K5R8A
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/beware-disease-x-mystery-killer-keeping-scientists-awake-night/
economist.com/the-economist-explains/2018/03/23/what-is-disease-x
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/must-work-together-prevent-disease-x/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/380058-john-bolton-plans-to-fire-dozens-of-white-house-officials-report
archive.is/s0EBD#selection-4303.0-4303.14
americanprogress.org/issues/general/news/2012/04/05/11496/think-again-john-bolton-and-the-problem-with-on-the-one-hand-objectivity/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Enterprise_Institute
archive.is/HOGiQ
archive.is/mpHHf
archive.is/Qapeu
archive.is/HrmFF
archive.is/6GonD
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
archive.is/b7aJl
archive.is/ojZPE
archive.is/ENQro
archive.is/t3cvv
archive.is/45gAp
archive.is/x0rqD
archive.is/zh1bg
archive.is/QwzgO
archive.is/mH9nn
archive.is/8XRL9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_H._Brown
presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=44322
nndb.com/people/010/000129620/
rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/demuth_christopher/
neonnettle.com/features/1376-cdc-officials-blow-the-whistle-on-plot-to-spread-deadly-virus-in-the-us
cabinetmagazine.org/issues/42/wiles.php
youtu.be/vvmPjdDDDS4
hipatiapress.com/hpjournals/index.php/generos/article/view/1683
neonnettle.com/news/4183-top-doctor-blows-the-whistle-cdc-is-lying-about-deadly-hpv-vaccine-
the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/51914/title/Are-the-Brains-of-Transgender-People-Different-from-Those-of-Cisgender-People-/
brainmadesimple.com/cortex-and-lobes-of-the-brain.html
psychcentral.com/news/2018/03/16/structural-brain-differences-for-transgender-people/133802.html
archive.is/ABduw
agencia.fapesp.br/study_investigates_brain_structure_of_transgender_people_/27325/
archive.is/5kfgC
newscientist.com/article/dn20032-transsexual-differences-caught-on-brain-scan/
bloomberg.com/markets/stocks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another fake anthrax attack to false flag for a catalyst for the Iran war

Archive link here:

archive.is/K5R8A

That's kind of odd. Interesting how the timing of this coincides with the Disease X announcement. At the same time that they're running a drill for a bio weapon attack this happens.

Attached: 1515239759608.jpg (1024x1024, 38K)

>running a drill for a bio weapon attack
sauce?

telegraph.co.uk/news/0/beware-disease-x-mystery-killer-keeping-scientists-awake-night/

economist.com/the-economist-explains/2018/03/23/what-is-disease-x

telegraph.co.uk/news/0/must-work-together-prevent-disease-x/

thehill.com/homenews/administration/380058-john-bolton-plans-to-fire-dozens-of-white-house-officials-report

>Sources close to the situation told Foreign Policy that John Bolton is preparing to “clean house” and remove nearly all of the political appointees brought in by his predecessor.

>“Bolton can and will clean house,” one former White House official told Foreign Policy.

>Another former official said any National Security Council officials appointed under former President Obama “should start packing their shit.”

>Foreign Policy reported that Bolton is planning to remove dozens of current officials, with a focus on those who have been “disloyal” to the president.

>replace people who are competent with people who are yes-men toadies
>this is how a proper government that will let you invade iran functions

Attached: 3XYii5K.gif (499x499, 1.09M)

Bolton is a member of the Cult of Ebola-Chan.

What did he know about the femin virus?

Attached: 1523528262269.jpg (480x652, 192K)

What group is Bolton from? He's trying to get the NSC under his thumb but it won't be so he can serve Trump

>femin virus
What is this exactly??

>its a retrovirus
>strains of it have existed forever
>ancient ruins and mythology depict it as a warning of what it is, how it manifests, who it effects, and how destructive it is
>it seems to start to naturally show itself when a civilization starts to build dense cities/industrialize
>women stop wanting to have kids, only want foreign men, hate males
>everyone turns degenerate/pedo/gay/trans
>society collapses everyone goes down with it
>cia/paperclipped gnatzis figured out what it was and identified a strain
>it was weaponized
>it was released in the ghettos of america and poorer areas of western europe in the 70's
>today whites are infected as shit
>it is sometimes being administered in basedboy food products like starbucks drinks
>a cdc official was murdered for exposing it
>the who calls it disease x
>all feminists have it
>there is no cure

It causes oxytocin deficiency among other things.

Wew, is this some new crack pot theory or something? I'll entertain you though.

1. >its a retrovirus
What is a retrovirus? Never heard of it before.

2. >strains of it have existed forever
How so?

3. >it seems to start to naturally show itself when a civilization starts to build dense cities/industrialize
Doesn't the behavioral sink explain this?

4. >cia/paperclipped gnatzis figured out what it was and identified a strain
Any sources to back this up? Sounds interesting I'll admit.

5. >it was released in the ghettos of america and poorer areas of western europe in the 70's
How and for what purpose?

6. >it is sometimes being administered in basedboy food products like starbucks drinks
What is it about Starbucks that makes you think they would do that? Are you saying that Starbucks has CIA connections or something?

7. >a cdc official was murdered for exposing it
Are you referring to Timothy Cummingham? That was suspicious I'll give you that but what makes you think it relates to what you are talking about?

8. >the who calls it disease x
So is Disease X them testing the waters or something instead of officially announcing it? I can see the logic behind that if this femin virus thing is real.

9. >there is no cure
Not a vaccine, just nothing? Why is it incurable?

t. establishment cocksucker

He's a member of CFR but I don't think his faction is in the majority because CFR's head criticized him over some past actions towards the UN.

archive.is/s0EBD#selection-4303.0-4303.14
>John R. Bolton, the former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, speaks to the Baltimore Council on Foreign Affairs in May 2006.
americanprogress.org/issues/general/news/2012/04/05/11496/think-again-john-bolton-and-the-problem-with-on-the-one-hand-objectivity/

Some interesting names in the think tank he was associated with:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Enterprise_Institute

1) retroviruses affect human DNA

2) Look at snake symbolism in mythology

3) The behavioral sink experiments were trying to simulate the effects of the virus, which is why the Rockefellers were so involved in funding them

4) I will post some sources below

5) It was released as a form of population control, not the first time that sort of thing was done

6) Not my copypasta, but some people think there is something viral inside their drinks, pic related

7) Cunningham was murdered around the time people started talking online about this virus

8) That was just speculation based on the strange timing of the announcement (unprecedented inclusion of "Disease X" as a focus for R&D)

9) No one has been able to make a vaccine yet

Attached: 1519910723771.jpg (2000x2500, 3.18M)

You will likely be most interested in the information here concerning the Rockefellers and CIA, but there is lots on related topics as well.

>The Oxytocin hormone and it's importance to pair bonding, maternal behavior, in-group preference, pregnancy and other functions
archive.is/HOGiQ
>Biological and psychological differences between liberals and conservatives
archive.is/mpHHf
>Biological differences among gays, transsexuals, and pedophiles
archive.is/Qapeu
>Birth control causes frontal lobe brain damage, as well as other things like infertility, cancer and depression
archive.is/HrmFF
>How Civilizations Fall: On the role of radical feminism in the decline of civilization
archive.is/6GonD
>The Fate of Empires (specifically XXIV The Arab Decline)
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
>References in mythology to the Femin virus
archive.is/b7aJl
>The Rockefellers' connections to Femin and bioweapon programs
archive.is/ojZPE
>Gloria Steinem's history with the CIA and use of the Femin virus on American black communities
archive.is/ENQro
>The Bronze Age collapse was caused by a Femin outbreak
archive.is/t3cvv
>Elevated Femin infection rates helped cause the Cambodian Dark Ages
archive.is/45gAp
>Texas contractor arrested while possibly investigating Femin virus
archive.is/x0rqD
>murder, leadership change at CDC over Femin virus
archive.is/zh1bg
>WHO announces Femin virus as “Disease X”
archive.is/QwzgO
>List of symptoms Femin hosts display (work in progress)
archive.is/mH9nn

>outline of the "feminist phenotype"
archive.is/8XRL9

Bolton A.K.A the 'Guardian of Zion'

Watch for Kikes leaving the country and going to places like New Zealand etc. If they do, you know shit is going down.

>Among the prominent former government officials now affiliated with AEI are: Dick Cheney, vice president of the United States under George W. Bush, is a member of AEI's Board of Trustees;[6] John R. Bolton, former Ambassador to the United Nations; Lynne Cheney, former chairman of the National Endowment for the Humanities; Paul Wolfowitz, former Deputy Secretary of Defense. AEI current scholars include Kevin Hassett, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Michael Barone, Nicholas Eberstadt, Jonah Goldberg, Phil Gramm, Glenn Hubbard, Frederick Kagan, Leon Kass, Jon Kyl, Charles Murray, Norman Ornstein, Mark J. Perry, Danielle Pletka, Michael Rubin, Gary Schmitt, Christina Hoff Sommers, Jim Talent, Peter J. Wallison, Michael R. Strain, Bill Lenner, and W. Bradford Wilcox.
>Former AEI scholars or affiliates notably include President Gerald Ford, William J. Baroody Jr., William J. Baroody Sr., Robert Bork, Arthur F. Burns, Ronald Coase, Dinesh D'Souza, Alfred de Grazia, Christopher DeMuth, Martin Feldstein, Milton Friedman, David Frum, Reuel Marc Gerecht, David Gergen, Newt Gingrich, James K. Glassman, Jeane Kirkpatrick, Irving Kristol, Michael Ledeen, Seymour Martin Lipset, John Lott, James C. Miller III, Joshua Muravchik, Michael Novak, Richard Perle, Roscoe Pound, Laurence Silberman, Antonin Scalia, Ben Wattenberg, and James Q. Wilson

Why the fuck did Trump appoint Bolton? I saw that his new CIA director might have approved people spying on his campaign too, what is going on with him?

Attached: 16E67FCC-58BE-42AB-B6AD-C9E0CDFB486C.png (720x790, 58K)

Obama treason exposed, on to bush. Giving him rope to hang him self

Attached: B358B5C2-CA08-433D-BFA2-4762BE70F8AC.jpg (1754x1240, 950K)

Chaney’s name comes up too

Attached: 5877EB23-6337-4533-B14B-3867BB23427E.jpg (736x630, 164K)

Attached: A50E4EFD-9027-4913-AC6F-F6688ECDBE08.png (1379x899, 176K)

>CFR's head criticized him over some past actions towards the UN.
It's because these fags only ever criticise the UN when it suggests that Israel killing 50 unarmed protesters isn't right. They kvetch endlessly in such cases but never when the UN is giving it to the USA or its allies (eg us)

Hmm, didn't expect you to have put so much time into this. So by snakes do you mean like snakes in the Bible and stuff? Like references to Satan are talking about this virus or whatever? Rockefeller was pretty big on population control and had ties to the CIA so I guess I can see where you're coming from there. Why has no one found about this until now though? Can't people see it through tests and stuff?

Let’s not mix religion of Judaism and Israel’s mossad deepstate

Attached: AB0377FE-5D84-498D-BCC2-299B66766830.jpg (502x499, 135K)

Attached: BAA73AA3-DD71-45E4-957A-86CA15FC6DBD.png (475x358, 352K)

This is the guy who founded it. Helped create the Marshall Plan and produced asbestos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_H._Brown

Addtionally
>AEI's founders included executives from Eli Lilly, General Mills, Bristol-Myers, Chemical Bank, Chrysler, and Paine Webber. To this day, AEA's board is composed of top leaders from major business and financial firms.

The man who brought Bolton to this think tank is also a CFR member.

presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=44322
nndb.com/people/010/000129620/

More reading:

rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/demuth_christopher/

The Bible's mythology surrounding snakes and Satan could both be interpreted as referencing a virus.

As far as people not finding out about it until now, the dead CDC official should tell you what you need to know about that.

>memeflag
>post makes zero points, just has an insult
checks out

What kind of virus it anyway? Has anyone else died trying to expose it before?

it sounds outlandish. But, a couple points are raised by the possibility of it all and leftists sure do behave as if they are literally ill... So I looked into it a bit. And wew.. I really hope its just some absurd levels of confirmation bias but I have come to the point with everything that I no longer consider coincidences to be possible. The tldr of the ancient monuments that describe it is as that user green texted plus one more variable, as (if) a society begins to challenge/oppose them they start to go video game levels of ultraviolent. It's dawn of the dead tier.

Don’t forget the Vanderbilts too
>pic related

Attached: 3D6F3CC6-6035-451A-9F2D-415C1BE19F33.jpg (1221x1600, 360K)

I couldn't tell you, I haven't known about it for very long. There are a lot of strange deaths in the biomedical field where people dealt with viruses and other weaponized pathogens spanning decades.

The signs are everywhere and I think we're already starting to see signs of the left becoming ultraviolent (especially feminists)

You can’t use calculus to solve 1+1, some with no logic or IQ is just simply retarded. Born that way or too much fluoride.

neonnettle.com/features/1376-cdc-officials-blow-the-whistle-on-plot-to-spread-deadly-virus-in-the-us

Can't this just be explained by the behavioral sink?

BOTSPOT POSITIVE IDENTIFICATION

LOGGED FOR 18 U.S. Code § 2381

Hopefully we can decide who lives and who dies from the great population culling not by which rich central bankers have the best sterility virus, but by honorable combat, where a new unrotten nobility is allowed to be created through the cleansing fires of war

Is it a mind virus kind of deal?

Speaking of fluoride I read that the deal with that is how it weakens the blood brain barrier. There are certain vitamins you can take to strengthen it though so wouldn't taking those prevent some of the damage due to fluoride?

I looked into it and apparently Rockefeller did have some connections to those experiments actually.

cabinetmagazine.org/issues/42/wiles.php

youtu.be/vvmPjdDDDS4

Attached: F4721F23-F243-4F6C-B136-33644D3F8EEC.jpg (565x640, 69K)

Iodine

Attached: Zika-virus2.jpg (648x393, 26K)

BASED Bolton. Literally /ourguy/ getting rid of Obamacucks. MAGA

Must be a Deep State faggot
Trust Trump
Trust Bolton

Right, cause the prior appointees were not political hacks. Go fuck yourself faggot.

Behavioral sink was a series of experiments that were designed to study how something like this virus spreads, Rockefellers funded it and then used the results to argue for population control.

It's a virus, a mind virus is figurative.

Qtards are not welcome in this thread.

He’s a Bush gate keeper, will go after obama people and protect 9/11 conspirators. But I think trump is giving him enough rope to hang him self and the neocons and mossad for 9/11 treason.

Attached: 2E01CA2F-3508-49AD-9121-F7C66A3D5664.jpg (1122x1058, 101K)

I see, well I'll take a read through all of these links here. Thanks for the information. If anything feminism does behave like a virus so scarily enough I could actually see it being one.

>Trust Bolton
Never been posted even before LARPers comped Q

don't. the guy is some fucking larper pushing a forced meme. it's pseudo-science bullshit intended to make Jow Forums incel neets look more batshit.

The Walrus knows where your children live.

I'm not sure how you can call it pseudo science as from what I'm seeing a lot of it is based off of academic sources. I think it's good to at least hear everybody out.

They've even said themselves that it acts like a virus.

hipatiapress.com/hpjournals/index.php/generos/article/view/1683

Trump isn't in on top of everything, he doesn't even totally control his own Twitter.

If someone wanted to make incels look bad, they could just have the IC log into a terror operative's social media accounts to post more about "Sergeant Jow Forums."

neonnettle.com/news/4183-top-doctor-blows-the-whistle-cdc-is-lying-about-deadly-hpv-vaccine-

>implying any other missionary religion doesn't act like a virus

Trump met with Mike Rodgers NSA chief I think he knows everything. When strong act weak when weak act strong, art of deal

Attached: 75610BB7-18F5-405F-ABBA-3ED8E2586F95.jpg (1031x737, 138K)

>clickbait site
DROPPED

Art of War, kid. Get your cringey partisanship back to led dit.

>Sources close to the situation
Leave jew

somebody is rubbing their hands somewhere

Catalog is getting pozzed all of a sudden. Curious if it's due to the information in this thread at all.

>implying Ebola flare up won't be a pretext for further reducing refugee intake/immigration

God damn get with the program

Europe just agreed to take in yet more immigrants as well just recently.

Bolton seems pretty based goys

Attached: 1526673115105.jpg (1200x1025, 167K)

>Obama didn't hire yes men
Rrrrrrretard alert!

Don't forget that Monsanto is also connected to the Rockefellers.

If that pic is for real then that's insane.

Seems like a neocon group with deep state ties.

Didn't you hear? Insider trading is 100% legal if you're a Member of Congress.

That concept isn't from the Art of the Deal.

Migrants are a great way to replace local populations that might die from something like this, easier to control as well.

Even IQ (as it is currently measured) isn't a good metric. What is required is a level of inference and pattern recognition that is quite rare. This is why such traits have been labelled as a severe mental disability that needs to be medicated.

Very low IQ post, Bolton has been screwing Trump left and right since he got his job

Attached: 1524605046857.png (500x485, 138K)

its a virus that affects the brains chemistry so, yes and no. It has other affects as well. What is very notable of it is that either just before or just as (i forget which) the femin threads started up there was an article written about scientists finding a gene that controls memory which has all the characteristics of a retrovirus and interacts with the brain only when it 'chooses to do so'. It is called the ARC memory gene. The old ark of the covenant.

The only time that man smiles is when he's receiving a Kike award.

>In charge of pandemic response

They probably drew up a complex plan to deal with a pandemic 20 years ago. Every year they "update" it a little and maybe run a few drills. This fucker probably makes 100k+ per year to sit on his ass 99% of the time. Unless an actual pandemic hits, this position is almost exactly like a worthless ambassador position. Remember, half the fucking Obama ambassadors couldn't even speak the language of the country they were stationed in.

This is what peak crony leftism looks like. The Stashman is just cleaning up the mess left behind by a typical incompetent and corrupt nigger.

Attached: it_be_like_that.jpg (398x342, 35K)

/ptg/ please leave

Attached: rtx1jl18.jpg (449x339, 63K)

>have you been disloyal to Israe...i mean the President, Johnny?
>oh well it says here on your faceberg account that you don't want war with Iran.
>looks like your disloyalty ends here. heh, nothing personal kid

That's because they're cucks

Since the topic of the Femin Virus has been noted in this thread perhaps now would be a good time to show some more research that I've when it comes to the trans brain.

the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/51914/title/Are-the-Brains-of-Transgender-People-Different-from-Those-of-Cisgender-People-/

>Even if the prenatal environment can nudge the body and the brain in different directions, that’s probably only one facet of the forces underlying gender dysphoria, says Kreukels. The full picture, she explains, is likely to be “a combination between biological, psychological, and social factors—because we really think it’s a complex interplay between all these factors, and thus far research has not given a solution for that.”

>Ivanka Savic, a neuroscientist at the Karolinska Institute in Sweden, also doubts the explanatory power of the developmental mismatch hypothesis. “It is not that simple that transgenderism is due to this disparity between the sex of the brain and the sex of the body,” she says. In 2011, for example, Savic and a colleague found that two brain regions, the thalamus and putamen, were smaller in transgender women than in cisgender controls, but overall gray matter volume was greater. These brain regions had been shown in previous studies to “mediate perception of the body,” Savic notes—for example, in fMRI studies where people were shown photographs of themselves and others. “The dysphoria is being unhappy with [one’s] own body, feeling every morning that ‘This body is mine, but it’s not me,’” she says.

>In follow-up work, Savic’s group began exploring the brain’s neural networks, as revealed by fMRI, and found that “the connections between the networks mediating self and the networks mediating own body—my body—were weaker in transgender people,” she explains. Specifically, compared with cisgender individuals of both sexes, transgender men showed less connectivity among regions known as the anterior cingulate, posterior cingulate, and precuneus when they viewed images of themselves. But when the images were morphed to appear more male, connectivity between the anterior cingulate and the other two regions increased.

>One difficulty in interpreting the differences observed among groups is that it remains unclear when or why those differences developed, says Sven Müller, a psychologist at Ghent University in Belgium; and reported correlations may not reflect causal relationships. “I think the judgment is still out” about the extent to which gender incongruence has a biological cause, he says. “The brain is extremely plastic in adulthood,” he notes, so differences identified between transgender and cisgender people may or may not have been present from birth.

>“What we found is that, in several regions, cis women, male-to-female trans, and female-to-male trans have thicker cortex than cis males, but not in the same regions,” says Guillamon, who hypothesized in a 2016 review article that the brains of cisgender women, transgender women, transgender men, and cisgender men may each have a distinct phenotype. “The cortex is vital for gender.”

>In another study that yielded mixed results with regard to the developmental mismatch hypothesis, researchers at RWTH Aachen University in Germany tested how cisgender people and transgender women discriminate between men’s and women’s voices. The team found that in some respects, such as the level of activation of a brain area called the right superior frontal gyrus, trans and cis women were similar, while cisgender men showed higher activity, possibly reflecting greater cognitive effort on the task. Despite similar levels of activation between trans and cis women, however, the transgender women were equally good at identifying male and female voices, while both cisgender groups found it easier to identify voices of the opposite sex.

The halls will once again smell like Americans.

Attached: 47F4E7F7-8AB3-4D83-8100-B4E4B5E7B792.jpg (1018x654, 105K)

>And it’s not just brain structure that appears to link transgender individuals more closely to people of their experienced gender than those of their natal sex. Functional similarities between transgender people and their cisgender counterparts were apparent in a study led by Julie Bakker of VU University Medical Center and the Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience in Amsterdam that examined neural activity during a spatial-reasoning task. Previous studies had indicated that the exercise engaged different brain areas in men and women. Bakker and colleagues found that trans boys (who had not been exposed to testosterone, but had had female pubertal hormones suppressed) as well as cisgender boys, displayed less activation than cisgender girls in frontal brain areas when they performed the task.

>Other studies have pinpointed characteristics of the transgender brain that fall in between what is typical for either sex—results that proponents of the developmental mismatch hypothesis generally see as support for their idea. In 2014, for example, Georg Kranz, a neuroscientist at the Medical University of Vienna, used diffusion MRI data to investigate differences in white matter microstructure among trans- and cisgender subjects. Cisgender women had the highest levels of a measure of a neural property known as mean diffusivity, cisgender men the lowest, and both transgender men and women fell in between—though it’s not fully understood what mean diffusivity may represent physiologically. “It seems that these transgender groups were at an intermediate stage,” Kranz says. Controlling for individuals’ hormone levels did not alter the differences between groups, leading the authors to suggest that white matter microstructure had instead been shaped by the hormonal environment before and soon after birth—though the possibility that later life experiences also play a role cannot be ruled out, he adds.

tfw traps are actually "born this way," what does the cortex part of the brain do?

brainmadesimple.com/cortex-and-lobes-of-the-brain.html

Interestingly enough, it's part of the frontal lobes. The cortex is responsible for processing sensory information.

psychcentral.com/news/2018/03/16/structural-brain-differences-for-transgender-people/133802.html

>Variations in the volume of the brain region called the insula in both hemispheres for both groups of transgender women. This discovery is insightful as the insula plays a key role in body image and self-awareness, among other things. Autonomic control, homeostatic information, and visceral sensations are processed within the central nervous system by the insula.

>“We observed specificities in the brains of trans individuals, an important finding in light of the idea of gender ideology. The evidence is building up that it’s not a matter of ideology. Our own research based on MRI scans points to a detectable structural basis,” Abdo said.

>“We found that trans people have characteristics that bring them closer to the gender with which they identify and [that] their brains have particularities, suggesting that the differences begin to occur during gestation,” said Giancarlo Spizzirri, first author of the study.

>The study showed that the size of the insula was not smaller in transgender women than in cisgender men, but its volume was reduced in transgender women compared to cisgender women.

>The researchers stressed that reduced gray matter volume in a brain region does not necessarily mean the region in question contains fewer nerve cells.

>“The various gray matter brain regions contain a mass of synapses and nerve endings (called neuropils) that can change volume dynamically. For example, at any time during one’s life, a brain region’s density may increase owing to more activity, leading to a subtle rise in the volume of local gray matter,” said Busatto.

I'm so sick of seeing threads about this Patrick Little faggot in the catalog, there are 4-5 up right now.

archive.is/ABduw

So they really are mentally deficient?

It does become quite tiresome doesn't it? It just means that their brain structures are different, seemingly from birth in most cases.

yes, he was one of the directors of PNAC.

Attached: 1526054285285.png (1658x1604, 3.81M)

agencia.fapesp.br/study_investigates_brain_structure_of_transgender_people_/27325/

Here's a photo of the brain scan results from that study.

Ying/Yang
Good cop/Bad cop
etc etc

archive.is/5kfgC

>Previously reported sex differences in FA were reproduced in cis-heterosexual groups, but were not found among the cis-homosexual groups. After controlling for sexual orientation, the transgender groups showed sex-typical FA-values. The only exception was the right inferior fronto-occipital tract, connecting parietal and frontal brain areas that mediate own body perception. Our findings suggest that the neuroanatomical signature of transgenderism is related to brain areas processing the perception of self and body ownership, whereas homosexuality seems to be associated with less cerebral sexual differentiation.

When trans people say that they feel like they're in the wrong body when they look at themselves in the mirror it's actually because their brain is structured to make them feel that way. One has to imagine that can't be a coincidence. I believe that the CIA strain was especially mutated to induce this structural change in the brain.

Pretty much

>why did Zion Don appoint the Guardian of Zion?

Idk man

>literally a good goy award

newscientist.com/article/dn20032-transsexual-differences-caught-on-brain-scan/

>Guillamon isn’t sure whether the four regions are at all associated with notions of gender, but Ivanka Savic-Berglund at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden, thinks they might be. One of the four regions – the superior longitudinal fascicle – is particularly interesting, she says. “It connects the parietal lobe [involved in sensory processing] and frontal lobe [involved in planning movement] and may have implications in body perception.”

>A 2010 study of 121 transgender people found that 38 per cent realised they had gender variance by age 5. White matter differences could provide independent confirmation that such children might benefit from treatment to delay puberty.

>A study by Sean Deoni‘s team at King’s College London suggests it may soon be possible to look for these differences in such children. Deoni’s team adapted an MRI scanner to be as quiet as possible so it could be used to monitor the development of white matter in sleeping infants. Using new image analysis software they could track when and where myelin – the neuron covering that makes white matter white – was laid down (Journal of Neuroscience, vol 31, p 784). Although the sample was too small to identify any gender differences in development, Deoni expects to see differences developing in the brain “by 2 or 3 years of age”.

>Guillamon thinks such scans may not help in all cases. “Research has shown that white matter matures during the first 20 to 30 years of life,” he says. “People may experience early or late onset of transsexuality and we don’t know what causes this difference.”

>Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden
Of course Sweden is busily studying the trans brain

I'm sure they have a more than supple sample size over there.

Because disease x is a theoretical super disease or next disease. Larpers think disease x is a creation by WHO. It's a designation for the biological arms race.

the germans are shitting themselves and are swinging wild . pic related the dax hasnt been trading

bloomberg.com/markets/stocks

Attached: wtf.png (787x444, 28K)